ICC T20 World Cup 2022

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So fecking lucky, Stokes and Buttler. Constant plays and misses. Then the Shaheen injury.

Nothing between the two sides today, one was just much luckier than the other.
Well done luck. World champions of 2022

Sylar

Well done to both teams making the final
Glad we got a winner today

Congratulations England

CallyRed

Can't believe we will be football World Cup champions as well as Cricket T20 in the same year.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Taking it well then?
Absolutely not, we were so good today and should've won. Luck was absolutely not on our side today.

Can't blame anyone today. People complaining about our batting, the best batting line-up in the world struggled throughout.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Can't believe we will be football World Cup champions as well as Cricket T20 in the same year.
The footballers could learn a lot from the cricketers.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Absolutely not, we were so good today and should've won. Luck was absolutely not on our side today.

Can't blame anyone today. People complaining about our batting, the best batting line-up in the world struggled throughout.
Pakistan were not 'so good' bowling isn't the only part of the game.

Dr. StrangeHate

First mens team to hold t20 and 50 over WC. Best limited over side in history?
I think England are the only modern team at the moment with power hitters throughout. When other teams catchup it will be interesting. But Australian team that won so many World cups was the best in history.

Skills

Snitch
So fecking lucky, Stokes and Buttler. Constant plays and misses. Then the Shaheen injury.

England made their own luck. I feel Pakistan were too weak at the top, and even when bowling they didn't go for the kill

hp88

These lads are actual world champions but don’t seem get as much as attention as the bottling footballers.

Dan_F

England weren’t so good then?

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster

I think the batting cost Pakistan as well but agreed that Shaheen injury stopped the game in its tracks

Fully Fledged

Pakistan especially Naseem Shah was bowling too well and that is why he kept missing the bat, needed to give stokes a chance to edge it.
Yeah 2 more wickets and that could have been a different story. So many shots played and missed.

Pakistan made a great game out of a low scoring first innings. Well played to them and unlucky on the day.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Pakistan 15-20 runs short. Those last few overs of the innings swung it back to England.

Afridi going off was massive - Iftikhar bowling and then Wasim being awful sealed the deal. 18 runs off 4 balls changed it. Shame as they fought their way back in.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
These lads are actual world champions but don’t seem get as much as attention as the bottling footballers.
Going off nothing but my own feeling, cricket support seems to have dwindled over the years in England

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Incredible innings from luck and luck was also great with the ball keeping the Pakistan total down. I reckon luck might be in for player of the tournament.

TheReligion

Abusive

England won it comfortably in the end

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Pakistan were 30 short. But bowling they were fantastic. They beat the edge so many times.
that’s the problem with these bowlers trying their hollywood deliveries to look good in youtube compilations. what they needed was some good old fashioned mid-70 mph trundlers coming in and bowling wicket to wicket.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Get Rashid off the screen. I want to see what luck has to say.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
with the wealth of riches in the england team i’m hopeful that we’ll be allowed to enter a b team alongside the first team for the next world cups, just so someone will be able to give us a game at some point.