If Ole is sacked tomorrow...

hubbuh

(Or at some point in the near future) what do now?

Poch? The most obvious choice but feels uninspired.

An old pro in Blanc with an eye for one of the Germans (or Hasenhüttl) in the summer?

Get the old band back together?

Last edited:
It should have been Blanc when Ole got it due to his managerial record.
Now you either go all out for Nagelsmann, offer him the World to take over during winter break, or you take a chance on Poch.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Porch or Nagelsman in the summer.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
No Poch for me. I want something really different from what we have had, someone who will come in and flip this club on its head.

Someone like Nagelsman or Rose would do nicely, even if unproven, they will come and play their way, not adapt to the club and games. Similar to Klopp and Pep really, someone who comes in with a clear plan and vision.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
How those 3 men hijacked our bench i will never know. I hate that period of our history. Watching our bench and seeing them on it.

hubbuh

No Poch for me. I want something really different from what we have had, someone who will come in and flip this club on its head.

Someone like Nagelsman or Rose would do nicely, even if unproven, they will come and play their way, not adapt to the club and games. Similar to Klopp and Pep really, someone who comes in with a clear plan and vision.
Neither of those are available right now, though. Rangnick to take over and start implementing a template with a look to the future and beyond? Slightly too desperate?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Blanc or someone else as caretaker as long as there is a guarantee that there would be no chance the appointment would be made permanent (don't want to make that mistake again).

Go after Nagelsmann or Rose in the meantime and confirm the appointment in the summer.

Was this post inspired by @Ranchero by any chance?
:lol:

Godfather

Neither of those are available right now, though. Rangnick to take over and start implementing a template with a look to the future and beyond? Slightly too desperate?
Ragnick as a caretaker and sporting director after the appointment of Nagelsmann or Rose would be brilliant business.

JG3001

One of the the ‘hipsters’ or Poch. Allegri if we’re desperate.

hubbuh

Ragnick as a caretaker and sporting director after the appointment of Nagelsmann or Rose would be brilliant business.
It'd feel like the club was actually doing something proactive and progressive for once. Everything to do with United feels cursed post Fergie, so whether or not it'd actually work is another question.

Matt851

I feel like things are going to have to get a lot worse before we send the end of ole

Godfather

It'd feel like the club was actually doing something proactive and progressive for once. Everything to do with United feels cursed post Fergie, so whether or not it'd actually work is another question.
Yeah and we will get to see some really really entertaining football again.

croadyman

If only we had people with blue sky thinking at the top, sadly that isn't the case

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Hasenhüttl
he’s the most gettable one. I don’t think our players will run for him. Rashford and Martial are two of the worst pressers out there, Pogba was/is the actual worst... we don’t have the team for it yet and I don’t know if I can stomach yet another rebuild. I think let ole finish the team off with an actual right winger a DM and a top centre forward and let him away with it, until then he’s just been papering over major cracks and keeping us grimly hanging on in there.

croadyman

he’s the most gettable one. I don’t think our players will run for him. Rashford and Martial are two of the worst pressers out there, Pogba was the actual worst... we don’t have the team for it yet and I don’t know if I can stomach yet another rebuild. I think let ole finish the team off with an actual right winger and a top centre forward and let him away with it, until then he’s just been papering over cracks.
Wouldn't give him any more money

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
I like naglesmans football but we dont have the backline for his style.

Id go for poch

peridigm

I feel like things are going to have to get a lot worse before we send the end of ole
Ole won't be sacked until we're out of Europe altogether. Covid and the strange standings in the PL has given him a free pass until next summer. This squad though. Really grinds my gears.