Music If you had the power to delete any song from Existence?

Chairman Steve

Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen

It is SO overplayed these days. I could say that about a lot of Queen songs but that one particularly grates me.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Besides the fact it's a horrible song it should be deleted for that cringeworthy last line at the very least.
The end is silly but I think it's a wonderful pop song. I love the way it's constantly doing something new and maintains an upbeat feeling of fun youth.

I don't get how people can hate it compared to the macarena or something like that

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Mr Brightside
Detest the killers, disney indie at its worst and this song in particular makes me want to smash in the radio when it's played.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The fox song

1 Billion view for this shit
Pft! It's funny!

For those not aware, it was never made to get 1 billion views, it was made just for fun in their TV show.
They made a couple really cool/funny songs, like Stonehenge and Jan Egeland.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I don't get how people can hate it compared to the macarena or something like that
The Macarena knows it’s own shitness. It understands its place. It was never made to be cool, it was nothing more than an easy, chirpy and repetitive gift for drunken chavs.

You only get what you give actually thinks it is cool. It isn’t a joke. It is obvious just how cringeworthy it is when listened to along with the video. Literally the most annoying singer ever.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The Macarena knows it’s own shitness. It understands its place. It was never made to be cool, it was nothing more than an easy, chirpy and repetitive gift for drunken chavs.

You only get what you give actually thinks it is cool. It isn’t a joke. It is obvious just how cringeworthy it is when listened to along with the video. Literally the most annoying singer ever.
The most cringey thing is when they said something about that Courtney Love and Marelyn Manson bit. We sing about big banks and big capital taking all your stuff, but everyone only mentions the 2 celebrities we picked on. Hah we made you look like un woke tools.

I change my vote to Get what you give. Cnuts.

Amarsdd

any song with one or more just talking gangsta shit over a beat with absolutely no rhyme or rhythm. I suppose this covers a lot of popular music these days.

Pablo76

That fecker that goes “once I was seven years old” makes my blood boil every time I hear it and I don’t know why :mad:

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
That fecker that goes “once I was seven years old” makes my blood boil every time I hear it and I don’t know why :mad:
I can explain it for you, it makes your blood boil because it is a repetitive, whining and overly self aware pile of shite. Does that help?:)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa

An overplayed, cringe song that looks to cash in on the death of Paul Walker.
The original (without Wiz Khalifa) actually wasn't a cash grab at all.

this fecker.
You make me sad.

I'd get rid of every fecking Christmas song. But if I had to pick one, it would 100% be All I Want For Christmas... When I hear that song I feel like like running around and giving everyone in the shop a dropkick.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
By Lukas Graham of the band Lukas Graham from the album Lukas Graham

He even looks like a cnut

:lol:

With his rubbish about smoking herb and drinking burning liquor at 11 years old. No wonder you look like such a pudgy, malformed cnut.

Keefy18

This!

And now that I've thought of it...its stuck in my feckin head...and yours too I bet!

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
I'll add Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon as well for the exact same reasons. Their 1st cpl of albums were half decent but when my wife whose musical (non) taste stretches to Westlife and Leona fecking Lewis likes it and then thinks she some sort of indie chick well...