If you were Niall, what words or phrases would you ban from the football forum?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I would ban all the City winning vs Liverpool winning PL title threads.

jem

/end thread; fanboys/club; haters; mad dogs; toxic; disgusting; donkey

Makeitso

Magnificent - not sure if has been used but I don't want to see it - Alan Shearer uses it on MOTD

GiddyUp

Matchday thread is too negative.
We are watching a football match and commenting in real time. If you are offended that I said Fred was shite after he passed to the ball boy then you probably shouldn't be near a comment board during live sports.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Matchday thread is too negative.
We are watching a football match and commenting in real time. If you are offended that I said Fred was shite after he passed to the ball boy then you probably shouldn't be near a comment board during live sports.
Sorry, I don't quite get how posting in real-time on a live sporting event justifies shit posting.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Ban the word feck and make feck and the f-word a random 4-letter word each time it's typed.

Needham

This
I mean ban the word "this". I'm not agreeing with the above post.

baskinginthesun

"Championship level player." Unless, the player in question is playing in the Championship.

bdspeedy

Ban the word feck and make feck and the f-word a random 4-letter word each time it's typed.
I'd never want this forum to be feck-less. Although I don't really give a TVKP. Not sure if that's a good example of a random 4 letter word or not.

haram

"Championship level player." Unless, the player in question is playing in the Championship.
Usually the people who throw this around don't even watch Championship football to know what that level even is.

I’m loving my life

‘Cultists’ - people can have an opinion about someone which is different to yours without dancing naked round a burning maypole

Reactions: Fortitude