"I'll split him in two"-Roon on Ronny

Ixion

Ronaldo hits the deck and rolls around crying after the slighest of touches, I don't think Wayne would have much trouble with him. I'd like to see it though.

Phil

Yeah Wayne would have Ronaldo easily.

I imagine being scouse he's had lots of fighting experience.

toxic04

Phil said:
Yeah Wayne would have Ronaldo easily.

I imagine being scouse he's had lots of fighting experience.
You mean STEALING EXPERIENCES

heightmassive

Anagram of Peter Crouch
L.S. Lowry, Albert Finney, Vinegar Vera, Ben Kings
VanNistelrater said:
This will come to nothing.

The two will be fine, if Ronaldo stays that is.

United fans would be well advised to ignore this pathetic tabloid propaganda.
It's a tabloid journos wet dream, there's a serious amount of mileage left in this one yet.

The Madrid stories appeared before this Rooney shenanigans and that is my sole concern. If this Madrid stuff turns out to be bollocks and he stays to face the 'great' British' public then he'll be a hero, siege mentality for United and all that.....probably won't happen though.

Youngie

heightmassive said:
It's a tabloid journos wet dream, there's a serious amount of mileage left in this one yet.

The Madrid stories appeared before this Rooney shenanigans and that is my sole concern. If this Madrid stuff turns out to be bollocks and he stays to face the 'great' British' public then he'll be a hero, siege mentality for United and all that.....probably won't happen though.
Sod the papers..only morons believe that shit!....back to my imaginary boxing match...Ronaldo does have a considerable height and reach advantage...

Phil

Nah this would be an all out brawl where Rooney's mass and likely experience of such things would be big factors.

nealn

Youngie said:
Sod the papers..only morons believe that shit!....back to my imaginary boxing match...Ronaldo does have a considerable height and reach advantage...
I would like to see this dual... Surely for Sport Relief or some other charity thing they could do it? :lol:

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
This is all about Ronaldo beating Rooney in the annual Old Trafford Pro Evo 5 contest, mark my words

Youngie

Better still a wrestling bout to the death... " Ladies and Gentlemen In the white and blue corner The Croxteth Crusher..and in the red and green corner the Madeira Mauler...."

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
They'll just get out the spandex knickers and have them compete in a gladiators type situation, that'll get 'em fit and happy for next season, especially if they hire that Jet to battle them on the rings and wrap her legs round their faces :smirk:

You bad girl :nono: :drool:

She's probably about 50 now, mind, so maybe Ronaldo wouldn't be as keen

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Youngie said:
yeah but Rooney would cheat and kick him in the nadgers

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
These are the headlines that i caught on SSN that concern us >>

"I'LL SPLIT HIM IN TWO" Rooney to Ronaldo.

"RON OUT!"

"£25 MILLION OUTCAST TO LEAVE UNITED"

"I WON'T SAY SORRY" from Ronaldo.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
It's very simple. The club and it's fans just have to ride this out. The media are trying to stir them, it's United fans jobs to stop shitting themselfs with excitement and see it for what it is.

Back Ronaldo, back Rooney, let the press move onto their next piece of meat, lets get a few good players in and get the fecking Football back underway, for christ sakes.

Youngie

Nick 0208 Ldn said:
These are the headlines that i caught on SSN that concern us >>

"I'LL SPLIT HIM IN TWO" Rooney to Ronaldo.(Now thats some cock!)

"RON OUT!" (Atkinson a homo?..No way!)

"£25 MILLION OUTCAST TO LEAVE UNITED" (Bye Bye Darren Fletcher!)

"I WON'T SAY SORRY" from Ronaldo. (He should apologise immediately for having the cheek to convert that penalty and ruin Our World Cup)
Neil Custis excusive for The Sun

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
VanNistelrater said:
It's very simple. The club and it's fans just have to ride this out. The media are trying to stir them, it's United fans jobs to stop shitting themselfs with excitement and see it for what it is.

Back Ronaldo, back Rooney, let the press move onto their next piece of meat, lets get a few good players in and get the fecking Football back underway, for christ sakes.
it worked for Becks...this time some of our United 'fans' have bought into the ABU agenda of blaming United players cause they have feck all for an international side...Sven or no Sven.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
heightmassive said:
'Cantona 95 Beckham 98 Keane 02' says the banner above me on tier 2.

Do you think it will have Ronaldo 06 on the end of it next year?
I don't know but i wouldnt' add him to that company, not a fair comparison IMO. The Ronaldo situation is.....more complicated than those instances, and not in his favour.

This time, United supporters are divided on the issue too.

If Rooney was being crucified in the press, then he we would be worthy however, but that isn't happening fortunately.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
heightmassive said:
It's more complicated because none of the others were at the time expressing a desire to play for another club.
Yep, that's one part of it, and the Real Madrid thing has to run its course, ha, Ronaldo may yet sill walk out and many who support him now will turn on him in a heartbeat.

Then there's the fact that the incident involved him and another United player as well as England. In simple terms, it'd be like if Simeone had been a United player back in 98, and then putting his name up there.

There's also the Ruud angle in the recent past.

LazyDino

And to think the Man Utd boys pleaded with Sir Alex to get this little cheatin **** into the team. Lets get some money from this git and move on, if he thinks his footballing career will be complete if he moves to Real then good for him and all the best but at the end of the day i think he will be remembered most for his character, and that is still very much in doubt.

See you back in the premiership in a few years time playin for bolton. :devil: