"I'll split him in two"-Roon on Ronny

Bearded but no genius

Red Dreams said:
I can see how would have been the case...

well good night KK...must be early in the morning there right??

talk to you later Jason. Good Night.
See ya.

Enjoy your day at work tomorrow. :angel:

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
The Kippax Kid said:
i think we have found out things at this world cup that will stand us in good stead for the future.

rooney is class, but not a lone forward
after rooney and owen and probably crouch we are struggling for forwards
hargreaves is good holding midfielder.
robinson is not international class
lennon has incredible potential
we have no outstanding succesor to neville
our squad overall is not as good as the other top teams
You forgot some other things. Lampard is crap and overrated. Lampard,gerrard and carragher bottle it when in a pressure situation(eg. penalties).

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
if i was i would also be blaming rooney for his apparent loss of self control :houllier:
That would be having your cake and eating it too, though.

And there's always room to blame Rooney later, when he loses his temper in a United shirt.

In the meantime, the ABUs are trying to cause so much of a stink and a circus that one of United's biggest talents is driven out of the country for offences to Queen and Country, largely involving being foreign.

Freak

jasonrh said:
That would be having your cake and eating it too, though.

And there's always room to blame Rooney later, when he loses his temper in a United shirt.

In the meantime, the ABUs are trying to cause so much of a stink and a circus that one of United's biggest talents is driven out of the country for offences to Queen and Country, largely involving being foreign.
Exactly.

The Kippax Kid

Smashed's number 1 fan and the caf's little blue a
MANCHESTER CITY FC. the pride of manchester.
jasonrh said:
i was under the impression ronaldo was trying to engineer a move to real madrid.

and its hardly the ABUs driving him out, there were anti ronaldo banners at OT yesterday. it was on SSN and it was alledgedly salford reds responsible.

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
i was under the impression ronaldo was trying to engineer a move to real madrid.

and its hardly the ABUs driving him out, there were anti ronaldo banners at OT yesterday. it was on SSN and it was alledgedly salford reds responsible.
The Real Madrid thing has been clarified and denied by him in both Spanish and Portuguese papers.

Funny, it's not in Va Sahn, only a partial misquote claiming the rumours were all true.

As for Reds demanding his exit, it is driven by the media. Just as the Rio situation was last year, in which Rio was the devil incarnate, and was engineering a move to Chelsea.

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
so its all the medias fault then.

i should have realised, sorry:rolleyes:
The media and the ABU muppets, combined with the anti-foreigners, all prey on people who are upset and in shock about the World Cup exit to spread more of their twaddle and sell newspapers.

You kept on doing your jingoistic England Never Cheats bit until I pointed out just two recent goal-scoring bits of cheating from England players.

And you've still not explained how Ronaldo violated any rule of the game.

You're just turning your failure to admit why England was knocked out into an England-Is-Holier-Than-Thou nonsense rant, with an anti-United bit thrown in just for fun.

The Kippax Kid

jasonrh said:
You're just turning your failure to admit why England was knocked out into an England-Is-Holier-Than-Thou nonsense rant, with an anti-United bit thrown in just for fun.
i do admit the rooney - ronaldo fracas is manna from heaven for a lot of people who hate united with a passion.

i just see that ronaldo helped make it less likely we progressed in a tournament i thought we would do well at.

i am english though, i do love my country and off course im upset we lost, i always am. it just seems to me that we are always on the end of crucial decisions or blatent cheating.

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
i do admit the rooney - ronaldo fracas is manna from heaven for a lot of people who hate united with a passion.

i just see that ronaldo helped make it less likely we progressed in a tournament i thought we would do well at.

i am english though, i do love my country and off course im upset we lost, i always am. it just seems to me that we are always on the end of crucial decisions or blatent cheating.
This wasn't cheating.

It was absolutely shite decision making by an official, ironically probably based on the ABU-media spending so much time and effort in portraying Rooney as a psychotic the 40 weeks of the year he plays for United, only to make him a saintly national hero the other 12.

Ronaldo had a right to argue for the free kick. Ronaldo had a right to score the winning penalty.

I'm disappointed in England as well. I adopt them as my national team. But let's be honest, the team never looked good for more than about 80 minutes the whole tournament.

And if not for cheating by Crouch in the 80somethingth minute against T&T, they would probably have been knocked out by Germany a week ago.

The Kippax Kid

jasonrh said:
This wasn't cheating.

It was absolutely shite decision making by an official, ironically probably based on the ABU-media spending so much time and effort in portraying Rooney as a psychotic the 40 weeks of the year he plays for United, only to make him a saintly national hero the other 12.

Ronaldo had a right to argue for the free kick. Ronaldo had a right to score the winning penalty.

I'm disappointed in England as well. I adopt them as my national team. But let's be honest, the team never looked good for more than about 80 minutes the whole tournament.

And if not for cheating by Crouch in the 80somethingth minute against T&T, they would probably have been knocked out by Germany a week ago.
what has ronaldo scoring a penalty got to with anything?

when did crouch cheat?

do argentinian referees read the sun and the star?

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
what has ronaldo scoring a penalty got to with anything?

when did crouch cheat?

do argentinian referees read the sun and the star?
The real reason you lot are after Ronaldo is because he dared win the game. If he had missed his penality, and England had clawed it out, then this business would be a fairly minor deal.

Crouch pulled the hair of the T&T player in order to get into the air on the header. It was there for everyone to see. The player complained about it, but I didn't see a major campaign to stamp out Crouch's cheating in the British papers the next day.

As for the Sun and the Star, domestic attitudes and articles about major international players in Europe affect perceptions of the players by journalists and readers/viewers of translated media all over the world.

You can pretend its just the Sun and the Star, but its essentially the entirety of the British media who is on his back and villifying him until they then claim his greatness as their own when he's in an England shirt.

If you think in this international age that this has no affect on perceptions of players abroad, you need to get your head out of the ground.

The Kippax Kid

wrong again.

even if portugal hadnt won the game, our world cup was fooked as rooney was banned from the semi.

crouch pulled someones hair! first i have read about this.

the british media are not on rooneys back at all, if anything he has come out of all of this smelling of roses.

Bearded but no genius

The Kippax Kid said:
wrong again.

even if portugal hadnt won the game, our world cup was fooked as rooney was banned from the semi.

crouch pulled someones hair! first i have read about this.

the british media are not on rooneys back at all, if anything he has come out of all of this smelling of roses.
That's because he did this in an England shirt! :D

Of course its the first you've heard of Crouch and the hair, and you missed it live. Because you think English players, by virtue of their nationality, are incapable of cheating. :p

The Kippax Kid

jasonrh said:
That's because he did this in an England shirt! :D

Of course its the first you've heard of Crouch and the hair, and you missed it live. Because you think English players, by virtue of their nationality, are incapable of cheating. :p
the english media support england, apart from the daily mirror,SKY and the MEN which are very pro man yoo.

i would say the english by virtue of our national traits dont cheat anywhere near as much as our foreign counterparts.

if you watch the prem, there is less diving, cajoling etc than in any other european league because the fans hate it. even the chelsea fans turned on drogba because they thought he was a cheat.

RapidRed

This is really going way over the top now. I respect the sentiments of England fans who were absolutely gutted about the result and in drunken sworrow wanted a target to vent it all out. So there was Ronaldo.

But the media have really taken this to a new level and looks like people are willing to buy into it. This over the top abuse that Ronaldo is getting is seriously out of order. Since he plays for my club, this is really annoying me now.

fecking get a grip everyone.

Freak

The Kippax Kid said:
i would say the english by virtue of our national traits dont cheat anywhere near as much as our foreign counterparts.
Hmm, isn't that what steven gerrard said as well? Well it was about the same point at least. And we all know what happened.:D

mlclauhk

like him or not, driving out one of our best talents is not going to help us catch up with chelsea.

are people here really that f*king stupid? :wenger:

sick of all this overhyped, over dramatic bullshit.

get over it.

Freak

Its amazing how the only ones who think ronaldo was the main reason rooney got sent off, are england supporters. Its also amazing to see how today's newspapers are publishing stories about ronaldo to make him look as if he's killed someone. Its always the same old rubbish when it comes to england. They have to find someone or something other themselves to blame whenever they go out in a major tournament. They cannot stomach the reason to their defeats as their own undoing. It was the same thing 4 years ago(we went out on a fluke goal. we could have beaten brazil because obviously we had them in our palms), it was the same thing 2 years ago, and its obviously happening again now.

I'm beginning to think that maybe fifa should set up a side tournament with just england being the real force in it. You could maybe make a 4 team tournament, with the teams being england, papa new guinea, and maybe another 2 unknown countries. We could call it "The bestest ever cup in the world". This way england are sure to win, and they could satisfy themselves. They won't have anyone to blame and everyone will be happy.

The Kippax Kid

jasonrh said:
www.thesun.co.uk

Home of Su'agawls, which currently has an anti-Wayne Rooney column in it.

Surprised me, as I thought they'd wait until he was back at United for that.
i havent bought va sahn since they did the stitch up on liverpool fans at hillsborough. it is a dispicable paper that offers nothing to anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence.

i prefer my leftie papers such as the indie and the guardian, and the observer on a sunday.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
VanNistelrater said:
This will come to nothing.

The two will be fine, if Ronaldo stays that is.

United fans would be well advised to ignore this pathetic tabloid propaganda.
:houllier:

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
RapidRed said:
This is really going way over the top now. I respect the sentiments of England fans who were absolutely gutted about the result and in drunken sworrow wanted a target to vent it all out. So there was Ronaldo.

But the media have really taken this to a new level and looks like people are willing to buy into it. This over the top abuse that Ronaldo is getting is seriously out of order. Since he plays for my club, this is really annoying me now.

fecking get a grip everyone.
I take it this approach will change in about 2 weeks time when Cronaldo fecks off to Real Madrid?

Freak

TheRedFlag said:
I take it this approach will change in about 2 weeks time when Cronaldo fecks off to Real Madrid?
No it won't. Regardless of whether ronaldo fecks off to madrid, bayern or some exile island, the fact remains that he shouldn't be blamed for england's loss. Stop pointing fingers, and start looking at yourselves.

Le Roi

I saw my mate, the other day, he said he's seen th
The Kippax Kid said:
i thought it was likely to be an england free kick.

the intervention of ronaldo did not help matters.

the wink made it look like it was planned
And Ronnie wispered is Ronney's ear during the headbutt "I'm going tio get you sent off"

I hate ronaldo cos he is doing this to get a move to madrid.

Bearded but no genius

Le Roi said:
And Ronnie wispered is Ronney's ear during the headbutt "I'm going tio get you sent off"

I hate ronaldo cos he is doing this to get a move to madrid.
Were you hidden inside Rooney's ear during the match?

Bearded but no genius

Le Roi said:
Nope, Ronney has been quoted as telling everyone after the match
Who is Ronney? Their love child?

I believe nothing written in the English press right now.

There is so much lying and scapegoating it would be unbelievable if it wasn't the standard modus operandi for dealing with the fact that England were once again Not Good Enough.

Le Roi

I saw my mate, the other day, he said he's seen th
jasonrh said:
Who is Ronney? Their love child?

I believe nothing written in the English press right now.

There is so much lying and scapegoating it would be unbelievable if it wasn't the standard modus operandi for dealing with the fact that England were once again Not Good Enough.
I'm pissed at the England thing, but Ronnie is trying to get a move to Madrid, he's stabbed us all in the back, thats why I want him out.

Mainoldo

Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo insists he has nothing to apologise to team-mate Wayne Rooney about.

Ronaldo was first on the scene after Rooney's clash with Ricardo Carvalho during England's World Cup quarter final defeat to Portugal on Saturday.

The United winger appeared to ask referee Horacio Elizondo to take action against Rooney and indeed he did as he sent the English striker off.

Reports have suggested that Rooney was incandescent with rage after England bowed out and that he tried to confront Ronaldo - who scored the winner in the penalty shoot-out.

Ronaldo, who over the weekend confirmed he had held talks with one of Real Madrid's presidential candidates, says he will be speaking to Rooney - but not to apologise.

"People are saying the referee gave a red card because I spoke with him and asked him to show a red card - but that is not true," he said in the Daily Express.

"It was not my fault. I spoke with Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville and they did not have a problem with me.

"I did not get the chance to speak to Wayne, I will phone him.

"But why would I feel sorry for him? I don't feel sorry for Wayne.

"This is a time to congratulate Portugal and celebrate our victory. We will enjoy this party."

Ronaldo's Portuguese colleague Ricardo insists Rooney only has himself to blame.

"There is always the idea if finding a scapegoat but I don't think the referee sent of Rooney because Ronaldo forced him to do it," he said.

"The referee had an eye out for violent conduct."

Could be true could be bullshit i tend not to believe reports more and more these days.

P.S I seen the headbutt, didn't like it at all

Big Andy

Bloke
oh that naughty ronaldo...how dare he knock england out with a well taken penalty...how dare he have the audacity to try and get a free kick...how dare he not play in the best interests of his country...what was he supposed to do? He sees a foul, he asks the ref about it...fecking hell, how many times to United players surround the ref, getting involved, Rooney does it all the time...

Everyone wants to get a grip ffs...

its clear that that the ABU media are fuelling this...it wouldn't be a mojor competition if they couldn't villify a united player after it...and a young lad as well...

how does ANYONE know what the wink was about...maybe someone said "are you ok?" he gives a nod and a wink, so what...

If Rooney wants to twat Ronaldo, then he's just as much (if not more) of a cock...its his own misgivings he should be concentrating on...

I know, lets sell arguably one of the best young players in the world, because of something that happened when he was playing for his country...

feck OFF!!!

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Big Andy said:
I know, lets sell arguably one of the best young players in the world, because of something that happened when he was playing for his country...
No, let's sell him as he obviously has no desire to play for United.

Big Andy

Bloke
Mainoldo said:
P.S I seen the headbutt, didn't like it at all
FOR feckS SAKES!!! It was a playful tap...

they were laughing before AND AFTER the "headbutt"...

Jesus, have you lot never played football against your mates?

I always try and wind them up, I know how to get to them, and wind them up...