Just remember -

Steve Bruce goals against Sheffield Wednesday -93
Mark Hughes equaliser against Oldham - 94
Ole's late winner against Bayern Munich - 99
Macheda against Villa - 2009
Owen against City -2009
Nani against City -2011

So what Im saying is B E L I E V E

.....and yes, just grab some adult diapers in case you shit yourself.
That's believing in our own team. I'm not worried about United not beating Sunderland today. None of those examples you gave us are QPR achievements.

togg

Like others have said, I've had seven days to get used to us not winning the title so I'm 90% at ease with it all. To be honest, City have played the best football of all the teams this season and if the best footballing team is meant to win the title..then they deserve it really

Unam333

No nerves today. I'm already used to the idea of us not winning. Hopefully United will go out and give a good performance.

OB

I'm still being positive, there is some little hope deep deep inside me, that there will be a miracle. QPR can give their all and contain City, as they need to avoid defeat for confirmed PL next season. I'm still not very confident, i know most likely, it's just going to be us losing. Still, i just hope somehow we win it. Let's see.

MUFCgal

I'm kind of in a weird place about this one.

A part of me is hopeful and thinks it can be done, but another part of me is expecting City to be 2-0 up at half time.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I've had to hide in the other room. It's agony.

Strike

This has to be the most dramatic final day in Premier League history. I can't even look.