Inbetweeners

Sw33t

Next weeks episode looks a bit gash from the advert.

Last in the series, camping trip, Simon moving away. Not got terribly high hopes

Red_Jamie

4 average episodes followed by the worst episode ever.

Should have taken a leaf from the Office's book and quit after 2 series while they were ahead.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Tame episode, it never really got going and the end was lame. And so was the entire story line about Jay's dog. And the flower stuff. And Simon's storyline. I couldn't give a shit if he misses his father-son golf tournament.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Tame episode, it never really got going and the end was lame. And so was the entire story line about Jay's dog. And the flower stuff. And Simon's storyline. I couldn't give a shit if he misses his father-son golf tournament.
If there'd been some sort of follow up to any of them it wouldn't have been as bad. As it was we were left with Gilbert threatening Will if the flower thing wasn't resolved, Simon missing his golf tournament and Jay's dog being put down.

All it would have taken was something like the guy who's flowers they wrecked to have been a good friend of Gilbert's and him ruining Will's uni application or Jay's dad turning up with the dog, alive, and telling him not to be such a bullshitting gimp.

kietotheworld

I thought it was a great episode, the best line was by the bloke shouting outside

'There's an old lady with a broken nose out here'

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
They're all middle class...Just cos the School's a comprehensive doesn't automatically make them working class. Unless you live in 1913. Jay's the only one you could plausibly make a case for not being.

MJLD

Whaaa? I thought that episode was epic, probably second best of the series after last week's one.

Biscuit1871

They're all middle class...Just cos the School's a comprehensive doesn't automatically make them working class. Unless you live in 1913. Jay's the only one you could plausibly make a case for not being.
Well Jay's certainly not middle class; I don't generally associate the middle class with caravan holidays. Neil lives in a small house with his dad and Simon is from an average back ground. Will is the only one I'd consider middle class.

Cina

It was a poor episode. Though the door kick was hilarious.

Mockney

Well Jay's certainly not middle class; I don't generally associate the middle class with caravan holidays. Neil lives in a small house with his dad and Simon is from an average back ground. Will is the only one I'd consider middle class.
Simon is as middle class as Will, he's just less of a dork and Neil lives in a normal house with a middle class sounding dad. Thus, he's middle class...Since he's not off working himself. If you think Simon is working class you have a very loose definition of it.

towcester_red

I love it, literally bum the first 2 series, but lasts nites episode was tragic. I actually looked at my watch at one point and was a bit pissed off it was only 20 past 10

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
In the United Kingdom the level required to be middle class is commonly believed to be set much higher - and may include private schooling for children, ownership of a sizeable family house, luxuries such as family skiing holidays, and the main income-earner either holding a senior role in the professions or themselves being an owner/director of a corporation.
Sweet, i'm working class. Although i knew that anyway.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
And I thought I was obsessed with class, it's a lame sitcom you clowns, practically a cartoon. I doubt the characters are that deeply researched. You lot remind me of deranged academics sometimes, in the 'analysing that which really doesn't need to be' respect, not the intelligence.

Mockney

It must be hard for you to lower yourself to speak to us moses. What an honour it is when you do.

Fergies Formula

Poor. No real Story line it was all a bit forced just digging for a few cheap laughs. They need to hang their boots up and not tarnish the hilarious reputation the show once had.

decorativeed

And lincoln students on the caf?
I wasn't a student there but I did live there for three years. It's boring, but it's not a "shithole" by any means. It's really nice. I did have a laugh when Lincoln folk told me about the "rough" areas of the city to avoid, as they were no worse than the nicer bits of Manchester. Soft twats!

I don't watch this programme by the way, but the reference has kicked up a bit of a fuss over in lincoln: LINCOLN'S reputation suffered a blow after the city was trashed in last night's episode of **** TV comedy The Inbetweeners.

H10

Huseyin 10
Thought it was a weak episode. Easily one of their worst episodes in my opinion.

Biscuit1871

Simon is as middle class as Will, he's just less of a dork and Neil lives in a normal house with a middle class sounding dad. Thus, he's middle class...Since he's not off working himself. If you think Simon is working class you have a very loose definition of it.
In the United Kingdom the level required to be middle class is commonly believed to be set much higher - and may include private schooling for children, ownership of a sizeable family house, luxuries such as family skiing holidays, and the main income-earner either holding a senior role in the professions or themselves being an owner/director of a corporation.
Using Xanders definition.

Comprehensive/state schools are, for me at least, very working class. I wouldn't consider myself middle class in the slightest, and I would say my lifestyle is pretty much identical to that of the main characters.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
And I thought I was obsessed with class, it's a lame sitcom you clowns, practically a cartoon. I doubt the characters are that deeply researched. You lot remind me of deranged academics sometimes, in the 'analysing that which really doesn't need to be' respect, not the intelligence.
It really is awful.

MJLD

Using Xanders definition.

Comprehensive/state schools are, for me at least, very working class. I wouldn't consider myself middle class in the slightest, and I would say my lifestyle is pretty much identical to that of the main characters.
I agree with this bit.

F-Red

I wasn't a student there but I did live there for three years. It's boring, but it's not a "shithole" by any means. It's really nice. I did have a laugh when Lincoln folk told me about the "rough" areas of the city to avoid, as they were no worse than the nicer bits of Manchester. Soft twats!

I don't watch this programme by the way, but the reference has kicked up a bit of a fuss over in lincoln: LINCOLN'S reputation suffered a blow after the city was trashed in last night's episode of **** TV comedy The Inbetweeners.
Where did you live? Spent 15 years of my life growing up there. Still got family living there.