Inbetweeners

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I really think they should have had another couple of series before attempting anything else.
The series is based around them being in 6th form, they've already had to say they all flunked their A-Levels once to get the 3rd series. What the feck would they do to get a 4th and 5th?

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
University would be the obvious progression.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Simon is starting to get annoying now. All he does is rant at his parents, it's the same thing every episode and it's not even remotely believable or funny any more. It just comes across as very cringe worthy because his rants are always piss poor pieces of acting

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
"im going to feck your fecking fanny off you twat!!"

i did like that line:lol:

Claymore

Have just started watching this, downloaded the first two series and blitzed through them, starting the other day. Have to say its really good, lots of funny moments, especially in the first series but second one is more tame/weak. Work experience was good though. Will is getting real annoying though truth be told.

Will begin the 3rd series before long.

Lance Uppercut

Have just started watching this, downloaded the first two series and blitzed through them, starting the other day. Have to say its really good, lots of funny moments, especially in the first series but second one is more tame/weak. Work experience was good though. Will is getting real annoying though truth be told.

Will begin the 3rd series before long.
I wouldn't.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Does anyone know where I can watch the first 3 episodes of the third series?

They've taken them off 4oD.

AVARiCE

The Youtube account is linked to 4oD. I haven't checked but I'd assume if they're not on 4oD then they'd have been taken down on Youtube too.

Dresilved

The Youtube account is linked to 4oD. I haven't checked but I'd assume if they're not on 4oD then they'd have been taken down on Youtube too.
4 weeks ago I had never heard of this program, only when i went home I saw a few episodes on the box then a few more on youtube there in ireland. When I got back to the states I watched the rest of what I had not seen on youtube. Perhaps things have changed in last few weeks?

AVARiCE

Yeah they will have done so.

4oD puts shows up for a certain amount of time and then takes them down. 4oD operates the official Youtube channel for The Inbetweeners. If the shows have run out of time and been taken down on 4oD then the same would've happened on Youtube.

I just checked and indeed they have. Ep 4 only has 5 days left as well. :)

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
University would be the obvious progression.
exactly, a little bit of dialogue, "omg i cant believe we all got into the same uni, etc etc"
This series was shit as it was, saying they all went to the same uni just to scrape a couple more series out would ruin it entirely.

There's also the fact that Neil, Jay and Simon are a bit retarded.

Biscuit1871

Agree with this. It's something that always annoys me in film/tv, 'drugs' (because we all know there's only one kind) either make you die or go mental, depending on whether you're watching drama or comedy.

Thought this weeks episode was much better than the last, although it did have far too many jokes I've seen before. I remember 40 Year Old Virgin doing the 'asking girls questions' joke 5 years ago, and doing it considerably better. The racial stereotype gag has come from somewhere else too. And of course that drug use makes you go mental, which you'll recognize from every tv show written by people who've never used any sort of drugs.

It was good enough to make me watch next week's, but if these 2 episodes had been the first 2 ever, I doubt the show would be getting much hype at all. The planned film is sounding increasingly like a bad idea.

:lol: it's literally word for word.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Some very funny moments but overall the third series wasn't that great.

Scoreboard Red

Some very funny moments but overall the third series wasn't that great.
You clunge!

That's my favourite word now, tremendously funny show.

When I was in England, I kept seeing the ads for the Third Series and when I got back, I downloaded the series one by one.

My missus loves it, a really funny show, destined to be another Fawlty Towers in the sense they made far too few of them, only six eps per series...

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
You clunge!

That's my favourite word now, tremendously funny show.

When I was in England, I kept seeing the ads for the Third Series and when I got back, I downloaded the series one by one.

My missus loves it, a really funny show, destined to be another Fawlty Towers in the sense they made far too few of them, only six eps per series...
Fawlty Towers was infinitely better though, and they ended it on a high. Inbetweeners went out with a bit of a wimper. Agree with Wibs, some great moments but overall the quality didn't touch the first two series.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I can't wait to see this. You just know it's gunna br corny, full of clichés and recycled jokes but I still can't wait.

Zen

I'm working nights Wednesday....so may go on Thursday. Hopefully it won't be packed full of idiots and chavs ruining it with talking and shit, kinda hit or miss in the vue I go to for that with the popular films.

Sally Cinnamon

Third series was shite. I'll probably watch this in a few months anyway, not going to a cinema which will inevitably be full of wankers.