g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

INEOS and Jim Ratcliffe petrochemicals watch

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I don't understand. Pigs need food. Engines need coolant. Plastics needs ethylene. Dynamiters need dynamite. He's supplying it to them at a tidy profit.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
The country was designed for 60M people, wtf does that even mean?

Giggsyking

Blaming the immigrants for the collapse of the health system, but not himself for avoiding paying his taxes and running away to another country.

Superden

but he'll be quite happy taking some of that taxpayers money away from the nhs and the police to fund his latest shiny new toy..

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The more he opens his mouth, the more people open their eyes to the fact he’s a ghoul. Detestable bloke.

Only silver lining is that if he installs a structure that sees us win, we won’t turn into Chelsea/City and Lionise our owner and sing his name.

The Firestarter

Pity that Glazers are just clueless at how to run a football club. Compared to other (and now our co-)owners they don't even register on the "evil" scale. The other complaint is the dividends they took, however nobody would have bat an eyelid had we won a title or two.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
What does 'a good run' mean in this context? Is he saying he thinks they've done a decent job or merely stating that they've stayed in power for ages?
Seems pretty clear he thought they’ve done a good job, given his rather meek “I sort of get” why the country wants a change now after screwing up Brexit.

Mike Smalling

The implication of "Brexit didn't turn out as expected" is basically that there was some randomness or unforeseen circumstances that determined how it went. Not like it was a terrible idea to begin with, or that people were lied to, or that it was horribly mismanaged. It just didn't work out - oh well.

UnrelatedPsuedo

It means he’s fecking old.

I think it still holds true that if every human being on earth lived at the population density of London, all 8 Billion people would fit inside Texas.

He’s just an old gammon that happens to have a few quid from being a disaster capitalist. Grotty fella.

Bwuk

It means he’s fecking old.

I think it still holds true that if every human being on earth lived at the population density of London, all 8 Billion people would fit inside Texas.

He’s just an old gammon that happens to have a few quid from being a disaster capitalist. Grotty fella.
Says more about the population density of London than anything. That's a horrible stat.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
The implication of "Brexit didn't turn out as expected" is basically that there was some randomness or unforeseen circumstances that determined how it went. Not like it was a terrible idea to begin with, or that people were lied to, or that it was horribly mismanaged. It just didn't work out - oh well.
it would of worked out if it wasn’t for the small boat crossings that the labor party continue to allow :mad: :mad:

Mike Smalling

it would of worked out if it wasn’t for the small boat crossings that the labor party continue to allow :mad: :mad:
Well, why haven't the Conservatives covered the English channel with sea mines yet? Can you somehow blame that on Labor as well!?!?!

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Well, why haven't the Conservatives covered the English channel with sea mines yet? Can you somehow blame that on Labor as well!?!?!
for everyone one mine the conservative party lay, the labour party lay two unmines in its place.

UnrelatedPsuedo

Says more about the population density of London than anything. That's a horrible stat.
Well it’s not a stat, is it? It just torpedoes all the gammon narratives that this country is crowded or that we’re short on space.

The only people that trot that out are the same types that talk about trickle down economics (read : idiots).

You could double the population of this country and still have a thriving country where everyone has a good time. Dickheads point at population increase because they’re dumb, or looking to deceive. There’s no third option.

I’m not advocating for us doing so, just that people that say things like ‘This fair land is only built for 60 million’. It’s moronic. The same people would have said that when we had 59,58,50, whatever.

Coming from someone that migrated overseas to the second most densely populated place on earth? He just a cnut. A dumb one at that.

Tarrou

London isn't that densely populated really, for a major city.. it has loads of big parks and not too many high-rises

says more about how fecking huge Texas is