Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Zed is not dead

Palhinha looked quality everytime I’ve watched him play, for Portugal and Fulham alike.
He could be an interesting alternative for our midfield if he’s not overpriced by Fulham

Idxomer

Bruno has become the main man for this team since the world cup.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Scotland's winning goal was very good.

Why take off Haaland though?

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
Important win from us, for the ranking and morale despite it wasn't a good game at all. We won thanks to Koeman who keep playing VVD, as a debt of gratitude for what he's done in the past I guess but it's clear that the CB has declined a lot after his last injury.
Italian football has been on fire in the 2023:
- UEFA Champions League: silver medal
- UEFA Europa League: silver medal
- UEFA Conference League: silver medal
- FIFA World Cup U20: silver medal
- UEFA Nations League: bronze medal
Now onto the UEFA Euro U21 2023 to get another one and complete the sextuple..

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Koeman has to be the worst coach possible for this squad. Uninspiring tactics and can't motivate this bunch. I hate 352 with a burning passion, but looking at the current generation of players in this squad it suits us the best. He will stick to the 433 with a shit midfield, playing strikers on the wing and throw mud at Frimpong in pressers while he would probably be the best player on our right side of the field if he played.

I gave Louis a lot of shite but he was right after all when it came down to the tactical aspect and he got the most out of this mediocre squad.

cyberman

Important win from us, for the ranking and morale despite it wasn't a good game at all. We won thanks to Koeman who keep playing VVD, as a debt of gratitude for what he's done in the past I guess but it's clear that the CB has declined a lot after his last injury.
Italian football has been on fire in the 2023:
- UEFA Champions League: silver medal
- UEFA Europa League: silver medal
- UEFA Conference League: silver medal
- FIFA World Cup U20: silver medal
- UEFA Nations League: bronze medal
Now onto the UEFA Euro U21 2023 to get another one and complete the sextuple..
Did VVD not play well then?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Quite interesting looking at this Croatia side.

World class midfield remains in place for probably one more year.

Don't know a huge amount about their CBs with Gvardiol not around and feel like Perisic at LB is an area Spain can exploit as the game goes on.

Wonder though if Croatia could challenge for the euros? Can't remember a time where so many of the major nations are in transition and have average pool of players in key positions. Belgium if they still count will be nowhere close to winning euros either with the 11 they put out last night aswell.

Would certainly rank Croatia in the top 5 contenders next summer.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Is it the first time the England team is playing at Old Trafford tomorrow night?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Should go straight to penalties rather than play ET, players completely out on their feet.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Spain are quite a boring team. Possession that leads to nothing. Bit like an LVG team.