Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers)

Buxton

Supports
Arsenal
Conor Gallagher shouldn’t really be playing at this level

Djemba-Djemba

I know it doesn't matter but after two corners where we've nearly scored.

Why would you then do a stupid short corner routine ?

TheReligion

Abusive
Gallagher making a career for club and country out of coming on with five mins to go to run around aimlessly
Conor Gallagher shouldn’t really be playing at this level
I think going back to Chelsea has hindered him.

I thought he was really good for Palace but needed to keep playing and build on that season. Instead he’s regressed.

Bangor_Red

Jordan Henderson is such a weird player
I always wonder why he gets away with being so aggressive towards officials. Mostly after correct decisions. I'm not sure if it's just because he plays for Liverpool but I've always thought he was overhyped for his actual abilities and seemed a horrible unlikeable player. Not in the same league as Robertson who seems to be an actual scumbag who appears to have every intention of hurting opposition players if he can get the chance

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Hopefully, Mancini’s delusional attitude will bring down the entire house of cards, the FIGC head & courts, the Sport Minister and the mobster Lotito now senator. Their lethal combination of incompetence, parochialism and contempt is annihilating Italian football for good.
He is fielding the younger, hungrier team tonight he should have fielded vs England three days ago. He is an idiot, and the possible mauling of minnows Malta will again put some paper on the cracks until the next decent fixture.

Pintu

Great cross by Bruno and Mendes gives CR7 a tap in... VAR might rule it out though?

Pintu

Felix scores the second...Luxemburg are so poor. I am going to watch Northern Ireland vs Finland instead.

Stadjer

He must be so close to an injury by now.
Im sure the medical teams have information about that and if he was he wouldnt play so much. Were Chelsea fans worried about Lampard when he was playing every game or is this just a Manchester United and Bruno thing?

SuperiorXI

Im sure the medical teams have information about that and if he was he wouldnt play so much. Were Chelsea fans worried about Lampard when he was playing every game or is this just a Manchester United and Bruno thing?
He has played even more than our keeper this season, he's in desperate need of a rest surely.

zaafi

He has played even more than our keeper this season, he's in desperate need of a rest surely.
He is a professional footballer who is in his prime years. If he was feeling extremely fatigued, I'm sure he would let the medical team and the manager know. He wants to play and isn't struggling. This obsession with how much he plays has to stop. He is basically immune to injuries or illness :lol:

SuperiorXI

He is a professional footballer who is in his prime years. If he was feeling extremely fatigued, I'm sure he would let the medical team and the manager know. He wants to play and isn't struggling. This obsession with how much he plays has to stop. He is basically immune to injuries or illness :lol:
You've just jinxed it, watch his ACL go now!

Stadjer

Medical teams monitor stuff like how well a players eats and sleeps, im certain they also monitor how fatigued a player is. Even if he wasnt feeling fatigued but the medical data showed him as fatigued, i dont think he would be playing all the games. He is just one of the freak players without injuries. For a club that also has Jones, Martial and Tuanzebe under contract, its nice to also have a Bruno under contract.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Bruno playing at 4-0 is just dumb.
And Luxembourg are doing some stupid tackles. I don't understand Martinez. Put João Mário or Nunes on so he can get some rest.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
And Luxembourg are doing some stupid tackles. I don't understand Martinez. Put João Mário or Nunes on so he can get some rest.
Martinez is a clown of the Southgate tier, the man just managed to fail upwards each time.

Also, we're being too nice with our internationals. We need to lay down the law and demand they are rested in needless games like these or we won't release them next time. Let Ronnie score hattricks against these farmers.

The South American teams get it all the time, so not sure why we don't do it to our European players.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
From our perspective, sure. But they can’t just sub off everyone.
Well this match is over. From the Portuguese pov we should rest our most important players such as Bruno.

Bruno off for Otavio

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
From our perspective, sure. But they can’t just sub off everyone.
But they can sub the most active footballer in Europe this season or next time he'll be injured like Rashford. Especially for pointless games like this one.