Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

0le

That all started with a great run from Walker. Who knew that running at players could make things happen?

Pickle85

Lovely stuff Harry...that's the sort of delivery you can expect next season at united.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That move started from Walker running at their defence. Nobody has run at them, just passed it backwards and forwards. They will just sit and defend all day.

Wilt

Shaw cross, Kane goal ...Levy will want another £10million

Marwood

That all started with a great run from Walker. Who knew that running at players could make things happen?
Was thinking exactly that.

Same goes for crossing the ball or just getting it in the box now and again. It works.

Today's football is in danger of turning into chess.

Ludens the Red

Lack of balls and talent. I don't think he's knows another way to play.
More the balls I think. England have a few decent players who can play as central attacking midfielders. Admittedly they’re injured but you know Southgate would never play them together.

Hester_manc

Denmark changed 10 players (not Schmeichel) since the last game. But they lead 5-0 at half time against Moldova. I know that Moldova is not a big football nation, but they only have about 2 million fewer inhabitants than Denmark. Still, Denmark's b-team leads so much at the break.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Its a nice lineup from England. Actually balanced. Phillips and Rice on paper is nicely balanced, Henderson the only one when fit who forces one of the 2 out but still works fine as a double pivot. Stones and Maguire I'd say need someone more aggressive to partner each, but its a very good ball playing partnership. Shaw excellent as a left back, right back I think should be probably James as a fast, strong and aggressive all rounder if you're going with Stones as the RCB. If it's Gomez, then TAA probably works as a RB. Replace Mount with Grealish, then pick 2 of Sterling/Sancho/Rashford for the wings with Foden a 4th option. Kane at striker of course. Probably Rashford bias aside would be best on the left, as Kane loves dropping deep so having that inside forward like Rashford on the left would compliment him well, and then Sancho or Sterling on the right works really well to compliment. On paper, very good balance and all at a high level, with nobody struggling on the ball either.

Main issue would be coaching, personnel wouldn't be the problem.

Raredaredevil

Is that Spain B team? I don't recognize many of the players in the starting 11, looked some of them up and they are youngsters. They've been in a bit of a rut since their 6-0 demolition of Germany. Would expect them to take this a bit more seriously given this is a World Cup qualifier and they've dropped points in their opening qualifying game against Greece at home. They will still win the group easily anyway, just surprised if they can't even beat Georgia.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
This England game really shows how important it is for fans to get back into Stadiums

Paul_Scholes18

No Spain looking better. A draw or Georgia win would be massive.

Then one draw vs Spain could be enough to win the group if we win the rest.

always_hoping

2 goals from 4 shots on target is decent but then again England should be creating more than 4 shots on target in 65 minutes of football against such mediocre opposition.