Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Camavinga with a genius debut goal.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
We started awful but have improved and looked better at the end of the half.

Spain's intensity is insane for a friendly match, it's scary how deep their squad is.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
It's an absolute shame we never got to see Giroud playing alongside Ronaldo or Messi.

KranjskaKlobasa

Playing against San Marino and 3:0 in the first half. Not bad at all as lots of players are getting their international debuts tonight.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
England U21 just drew 3-3 with Andorra's U21s... :nervous:
Andorra must have some decent players coming through for a result like that?! Perhaps they could finish 5th or even 4th in a group in 5 years time. Majority of their matches are usually pretty tight.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Superb shot, matched with superb save on France - Ukr.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
What number scorer is giroud for france ?
How far off top is he ?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Adama Traore just went shoulder first at full speed on skinny Trincão :lol:

Almost kiled him

K_Ash

Has to be one of the most underrated players in recent memory.
Deschamps uses him as his lucky charm, I swear :lol: ! only a season-ending injury can prevent him from making Euro2021...even if he is a sub playing sparingly until then

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Deschamps uses him as his lucky charm, I swear :lol: ! only a season-ending injury can prevent him from making Euro2021...even if he is a sub playing sparingly until then
Him not getting much game time for Chelsea is really helping France.

dev1l

To Anyone watching France Ukraine - how s Mykolenko (Ukraine) playing? I know he made an own goal.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
So I thought Havertz must be doing well to not yet get a mention on here and a thread bump....checked the stats on the Germany game and violaa! Assisted both German goals. Go on son!

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Turkey equalize. The Löw Shitshow continues.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s a clogger. Few nice touches here and there but invisible a lot of the time and not very athletic. He won’t replace Pogba like some people claim on here.
For me it's blind hope more than anything else, it's all that's left after all these years.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
What did go wrong after the world cup win? No Klose or Lahm? No Bastian?
The talent is around still I think.
I'm biased in that I always thought Löw was a fraud and that Germany won despite him, but I guess it's a mix between a couple of key players retiring and the DFBcreating a structure of yes men around Löw. He couldn't tolerate Müller in the dressing room anymore and threw unceremoniously cut him from the team for good. At this point, he's like a blind idiot god that can do what he wants without the media or his supposed bosses calling him out.

SaboTaj

Apologies if someone’s already asked this before but what is the point of having needless International friendlies (the Nations League matches are fine) at a time when there are quite a few players all around Europe who’ve started testing positive for covid?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He’s a clogger. Few nice touches here and there but invisible a lot of the time and not very athletic. He won’t replace Pogba like some people claim on here.
He was surrounded by creativity at Ajax. Especially in that season where they nearly made the CL final, that team just oozed football. His runs in deep benefited greatly from that type of play. He was a passenger of that side though, not an architect. For our national team he has been completely pointless.

I don't see him succeed at United either. Doesnt have the power and quickness for the premier league.

Small disclaimer that Im always bitter when Oranje loses :wenger: