Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I think I could be at least a bench player for Gibraltar. I look more fit than most of them.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Do they not just pass it around or why did we do it so much?
They are just passing it around, but the difference is they're exclusively doing it in and around the penalty box.
We just passed it between our defence and midfield :lol:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
About time.
Great pass from Gnabry to Müller, who had the good sense to pass to Havertz instead of Werner. :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Your obsession over him is disturbing.
Obsession? Just a natural, light hearted reaction to watching trainwreck after trainwreck of performance from this fundamentally silly player. Not my problem if trash talking a German player unsettles you.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Our attack is so frustrating to watch tonight. Always one pass too many or conversely an attempt too hasty.

432JuanMata

Obsession? Just a natural, light hearted reaction to watching trainwreck after trainwreck of performance from this fundamentally silly player. Not my problem if trash talking German players makes you nervous.
Werner was a letdown for Chelsea last year no doubt me included. The reason these replies happen is he now seems to be a meme that people laugh at even when he plays well.

He was so underwhelming for Chelsea but overall he didn’t do that bad but the media make it out he was the worst flop ever. I agree that he deserves criticism but he also gets a lot of undeserved criticism

Eriku

Go Latvia! :eek:

Hope this holds. Would give Norway a five point cushion over Turkey before the two last rounds. Though going by this, Latvia won’t necessarily be a walkover, and somehow I doubt we’ll get anything from our trip to Rotterdam in the last round.

Edit: as I write this shit, Turkey equalizes :( janx

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Musiala almost hypnotized everyone into letting his simple low pass into the net.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Werner was a letdown for Chelsea last year no doubt me included. The reason these replies happen is he now seems to be a meme that people laugh at even when he plays well.

He was so underwhelming for Chelsea but overall he didn’t do that bad but the media make it out he was the worst flop ever. I agree that he deserves criticism but he also gets a lot of undeserved criticism
I honestly couldn't care less for Chelsea or what goes on there.

432JuanMata

I honestly couldn't care less for Chelsea or what goes on there.
No I’m not saying you are basing it on that, I’m just giving you a reason why he commented like that too your comment.
People defend him now due too the unwarranted criticism so even when he is playing awful for say Germany he will get defended

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They never really got started tbh, Netherlands have bullied them from the start
I have only watched the second half. When Gibraltar do get the ball, Netherlands just get it straight back again. They pass until a gap appears, not just punt it forward all the time.

Asger

Iceland 4 - 0 Liecthenstein
Andri Lucas the son of Eidur Gudjonhsen with the 4th goal assisted by his brother Sveinn Aron Gudjohnsen. :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
No I’m not saying you are basing it on that, I’m just giving you a reason why he commented like that too your comment.
People defend him now due too the unwarranted criticism so even when he is playing awful for say Germany he will get defended
That's fine, it's just fun anyway.
I'm calling him a silly player because that's the word that comes to mind when I watch him play, doesn't mean he's completely useless. He has played a good role for Chelsea despite his horrible finishing.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I have only watched the second half. When Gibraltar do get the ball, Netherlands just get it straight back again. They pass until a gap appears, not just punt it forward all the time.
Yep they've been great to watch, everyone seems so in sync with off the ball runs & passing sequences.

432JuanMata

That's fine, it's just fun anyway.
I'm calling him a silly player because that's the word that comes to mind when I watch him play, doesn't mean he's completely useless. He has played a good role for Chelsea despite his horrible finishing.
Yeah he can be clumsy no doubt.
Yes he does play a good role got Chelsea but most who didn’t watch him pre PL thought Chelsea were getting a top goalscorer which he never was