IPL 2016

paulscholes18

This is my first year actually following the IPL in detail from the start. How does choosing the international players work? Why isn't someone like Root in there but his teammates are? Also doesn't look like every country takes part?
Can only have 4 overseas in the starting 11

prath92

@prath92 , if you are gonna start a cricket thread about a tourney, atleast do it like how @Samid does it, with fancy images, cheerleaders, schedules etc. Lazy Bugger :p
Lol I didn't find a copy friendly fixture list anywhere. It all required me to edit in ms office and then paste. Too much work :p

paulscholes18

Playing for the first time. Are we supposed to change the team match by match or is it like PL fantasy ?

And I think it's better to start a new thread for this to keep track of the scores and all
Same as fantasy football

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
You Indian?

Hoping to see Iyer perform well. He's excellent.
Who is better? Iyer or Rahane? Or let me put it this way - would you rather have Rayadu and Rahane OR Iyer and Manish Pandey as your batsmen?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
RCB actually have a good bowling lineup as well even without Starc. Albeit another injury to one of their bowlers and they are fecked but they still they Watson, Weise, Badree, Chalal and Patel. But they might have a problem picking their 2 other foreign players apart from ABD and Gayle.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Who is better? Iyer or Rahane? Or let me put it this way - would you rather have Rayadu and Rahane OR Iyer and Manish Pandey as your batsmen?
Iyer over Rahane. Pandey over Rayadu.

Norris

Port of Spin XI has joined the RedCafe League. Please accept my request @RDCR07 .

• Gambhir
  • Dhawan
  • Williamson
  • Kohli
  • Duminy
  • Buttler
  • Maxwell
  • Negi
  • Nehra
  • RP Singh
  • Bumrah
Probably an overrated team, but what the heck. I'll make transfers according to match performances.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
The official fantasy site is fecking shit.

Norris

Yep. Constantly crashes. Why can't all these sites be like the fantasy premier league one!!

prath92

Team We Rat Coli

Baz
S Iyer
V Kohli
F du plessis
Maxwell
Dhoni
Axar Patel
Negi
Nehra
Shami
Badree

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
These Rising Giants have ugly kits.

Graphics are pathetic as well. Looks like Tekken, not cricket.

prath92

Dhoni is the only one who could get away with bowling Ishant and RP at the start

Skills

Snitch
How did this team win last year? Was it equivalent to leicester winning the PL?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
'Only problem would have been the height'

- Ravi Shastri on why a dipping yorker wasn't given out LBW

prath92

Rajat Bhatia is an excellent bowler. Akin to Bravo but without the dance.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
how can it be worse than those stupid decisions from guys like nohit and simmons, who are openers of the team?
Missed the Sharma one.

Simmons got a good ball which swung in. World of difference between that and how Pandya got out. And this was after he tried to slog Sharma in the previous and got lucky.

Varun

Staff
Rajat Bhatia is an excellent bowler. Akin to Bravo but without the dance.
Jesus. I am not watching but rajat bhatia is the definition of shit. Bravo is utterly fantastic in slow pitches.

prath92

Jesus. I am not watching but rajat bhatia is the definition of shit. Bravo is utterly fantastic in slow pitches.
Nah he was excellent for both kkr and Rajasthan. Not as good as bravo of course but he is very experienced and a wily bowler.