IPL 2016

NinjaFletch

Why is Bumrah, probably the best death bowler in the WT20 and fairly shite anywhere else, bowling 3 overs straight through with the new ball?

Skills

Snitch
Why is Bumrah, probably the best death bowler in the WT20 and fairly shite anywhere else, bowling 3 overs straight through with the new ball?
They dont reallty have much else, and it's not a total that will go to the death overs

MDFC Manager

Seems like Dhoni has another potentially championship winning side at this disposal.

NinjaFletch

They dont reallty have much else, and it's not a total that will go to the death overs
Yeah, but still. Bad management of your bowling resources, and bowling bowlers and times they're not at their best is hardly going to make it a more daunting total.

Does Pollard still bowl these days? If not their bowling lineup lacks depth.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Pandya bowls short.... Pandya gets hit. You couldn't make this shit up

Very poor from Mumbai all round.

sport2793

Although Pune had a dominant victory today I reckon their bowling attack will be torn to shreds on better batting surfaces. Mumbai played poorly today but they've been traditionally slow starters so I don't think they will worry too much.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Although Pune had a dominant victory today I reckon their bowling attack will be torn to shreds on better batting surfaces. Mumbai played poorly today but they've been traditionally slow starters so I don't think they will worry too much.
Tend to agree with that although that leggie looked good for them.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
They should have brought on Bhajji in the 5th over instead of the 10th over. Maybe a wicket much much sooner could have put a little more pressure on RPS.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Also WTF happened to the fantasy thingy on their website? I can't even see it. Haven't been able to access it for the past 48 hours.

Norris

Only managed to get the team in today. League code? or are ppl even playing?
I have actually created a league. The website is http://www.iplt20.com. The name is Redcafe and the code is 81880-15514. Just have your team name the same as your redcafe name so its easier to keep track.

@Neutral @Moonred @TheGame @NinjaFletch
I think there are a few playing. Not sure about the exact numbers.

Edit: What is the exact site for the fantasy league ? I can't seem to find it now on the IPLT20 site.

prath92

I got 85 from 2 thanks to Faf. Hoping the likes of Akshar Patel and Negi dont mess it up

prath92

Erm, can you reveal your team again ? :p. I'll just mimic that and atleast I'll get 2nd.
Lol my team isn't that great.

Mccullum
Shreyas Iyer
Kohli
Du Plessis
Maxwell
Dhoni
Axar
Negi
Nehra
Badree
Shami

Could go wrong in more ways than one :(

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'll beat you cnuts even though I haven't made a team yet because of the site acting like a girl with PMS for days.

Norris

Lol my team isn't that great.

Mccullum
Shreyas Iyer
Kohli
Du Plessis
Maxwell
Dhoni
Axar
Negi
Nehra
Badree
Shami

Could go wrong in more ways than one :(
No Rahane or Rayudu ? I went for this,

• Dhawan
  • Gambhir
  • Kohli
  • Williamson
  • Duminy
  • Buttler
  • Maxwell
  • Negi
  • Nehra
  • RP Singh
  • Bumrah
I was actually hoping Buttler would have a good IPL after the WC. Dhawan and Gambhir are usually decent in the IPL. So too RP. Not sure how Williamson will perform though.

Norris

I'll beat you cnuts even though I haven't made a team yet because of the site acting like a girl with PMS for days.
Good news, it's over! So hurry up, get in and get out before she starts again.

Norris

@RDCR07 is leading with 277 points from 5 players :0. So much for this being his first IPL and all. #KillTheHustler.

zing

Zingle balls
Delhi Daredevils strategy seems more on aspirational than realistic.

Bunch of kids in the team. Not a single star player. Duminy, who is a perennial underachiever in there and Zaheer Khan, who is old and past it.

They'll finish bottom again.

NinjaFletch

I'm trying to sign up for this fantasy thing and the stupid player finder won't load.

Skills

Snitch
  • Finch
  • Gayle
  • Kohli
  • Rahane
  • Pandey
  • N Ojha
  • Braithwaite
  • Jadeja
  • Bravo
  • Negi
  • Bumrah

NinjaFletch

Right joined.

Really not happy with this team but oh well:

• BAT

B McCullum

• BAT

A Rayudu

• BAT

V Kohli

• BAT

C Gayle
  • WK

R Uthappa
    DD (H)
  • AR

S Watson

• AR

R Jadeja
  • BOW

M Ashwin

• BOW

A Nehra

• BOW

P Negi
    KKR (A)
  • BOW

Y Chahal
Tried to avoid MI/RSPG players for now (apart from M Ashwin who I'm hoping will be a steal) to make up for joining late.

prath92

No Rahane or Rayudu ? I went for this,

• Dhawan
  • Gambhir
  • Kohli
  • Williamson
  • Duminy
  • Buttler
  • Maxwell
  • Negi
  • Nehra
  • RP Singh
  • Bumrah
I was actually hoping Buttler would have a good IPL after the WC. Dhawan and Gambhir are usually decent in the IPL. So too RP. Not sure how Williamson will perform though.
Nah didn't have money for Rahane so went for Iyer. I don't really rate Rayudu a lot so didn't pick him. It's filled with players I like and who are sure to start. (Now watch Rayudu get the orange cap)

prath92

Delhi Daredevils strategy seems more on aspirational than realistic.

Bunch of kids in the team. Not a single star player. Duminy, who is a perennial underachiever in there and Zaheer Khan, who is old and past it.

They'll finish bottom again.
Kind of true but guys like Samson Mayank Agarwal and Karun Nair have been good before. Plus they have the likes of de kock who is in red hot form.

zing

Zingle balls
Kind of true but guys like Samson Mayank Agarwal and Karun Nair have been good before. Plus they have the likes of de kock who is in red hot form.
They are good but need to be supported by bigger names who can handle the pressure. It reads like a u-21 side. It can wreck them mentally. Samson and Iyer look really promising but don't think it's the right idea to throw them in like this.

Also a really stupid strategy because IPL contracts are like 3 years.. it's not liek you're signing these players up for 10 years

Touseef

So who do you guys think will be the winner/ top 4 this time around...

I think Delhi, Punjab and Gujarat will be bottom 3. Between Mumbai and Hyderabad for the 4th spot for me

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
What an utterly stupid post match interview from Zaheer. Wtf was he smoking?