IPL 2016

Norris

Yeah, he gave a very clear cut answer on his FB Page too as to why he did that. Can't believe that was why his contract was terminated. I don't like Bhogle much, but if that is indeed the reason, it's pretty messed up. There were are also other reasons supposedly, but most of Social Media is talking about this one.

Varun

Staff

BCCI Treasurer

Wow. Big B giving his expert opinion on what commentators should do and the BCCI acting upon it to sack the guy. So fecking pathetic.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
What an utterly stupid post match interview from Zaheer. Wtf was he smoking?
Yeah didn't he say if they had scored closer to 120-130 it should have been a closer game? Dafaq? Thats like an extra 20 runs. It wouldnt have done shit.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Pathetic stuff from Dhoni. Didn't expect this from him of all people. Very unsportsmanlike.

I'll be muting 19 minutes of the commentary in tomorrow's game in honour of Harsha.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Only managed to get the team in today. League code? or are ppl even playing?
Thanks. I got just 31 points from 3 players. Actually 36, but stupid Buttler with a 0 on his IPL debut messed it up.
I'll beat you cnuts even though I haven't made a team yet because of the site acting like a girl with PMS for days.
Don't worry about not scoring this match day or joining late because they have decided to not count any points till further notice because they fecked up by not having their website up and running in time.

Moonred

Don't worry about not scoring this match day or joining late because they have decided to not count any points till further notice because they fecked up by not having their website up and running in time.
I read that ticker on the website. However, I submitted my team 4/5 hours before yesterday's match and haven't gotten any points. The FPL suck balls ;)

NinjaFletch

I read that ticker on the website. However, I submitted my team 4/5 hours before yesterday's match and haven't gotten any points. The FPL suck balls ;)
Same.

They've taken it down completely now.

What a shit show :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

BCCI Treasurer

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry but that's properly mental.

Firstly Amitabh Bachchan giving out gyaan on who Indian commentators should speak about, then Dhoni wading in with more cuntishness and then BCCI topping it off by sacking a guy who has basically been the face/voice of Indian cricket TV broadcasting.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
'Six distance 105m', it went crashing into the sightscreen which isn't that far from the boundary rope.

Longest six in WT20 was 101m. Russel's monster hit to the top tier was 99m. Don't know how the measure these things but it's obviously not very accurate.

NinjaFletch

If Ben Stokes was given out for what he did, then I can't see a huge amount of difference to that tbh.

prath92

:lol: :lol: I'm sorry but that's properly mental.

Firstly Amitabh Bachchan giving out gyaan on who Indian commentators should speak about, then Dhoni wading in with more cuntishness and then BCCI topping it off by sacking a guy who has basically been the face/voice of Indian cricket TV broadcasting.
Amitabh's age seems to be affecting him frankly. Making a mountain out a molehill

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Amitabh's age seems to be affecting him frankly. Making a mountain out a molehill
He even replied to people agreeing with his tweet like a 15 year old redcafe newbie.

Harsha's reply on Facebook was quality.

Skills

Snitch
Need more cheerleader shots. In fact, the entire middle overs should be dedicated to them.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
The graphics are terrible. I can't tell how many overs have been bowled without squinting really hard.

prath92

He even replied to people agreeing with his tweet like a 15 year old redcafe newbie.

Harsha's reply on Facebook was quality.
Exactly. It's clear that people were just hoping for replies from big b. Worst thing is Harsha was critiscized by SL for bias.

The graphics are terrible. I can't tell how many overs have been bowled without squinting really hard.
And those weird numbers before the player names appear.

prath92

Anyone want to bet when the top of this lady who is hosting the show will come off on its own?