Italian Serie A - 2020-2021

Gibb11

All you here is shit and maybe ibra called him a little donkey but I don't think that's right, lukaku was trying to find out what ibra said and was livid, very entertaining I mean I thought they would be friendly considering they were teammates!

Red Royal

What happened?
A pretty standard foul by the CB on Lukaku. He for some reason got really wound up and started on half the AC team then Zlatan stood up. Head to head and plenty of verbals. Zlatan laughing coolly and Lukaku a raging bull ... they both pointed to the tunnel for a scrap at half time...which was 1 minute away.

Infra-red

I heard the same :lol:

Pretty sure I heard Ibra just telling Lukaku he was shit over and over
Yes. Sounded like Lukaku was calling him a "motherf*cker" and was repeatedly saying "outside, you little bitch" to Ibra. This no crowds thing can be quite funny.

Odin

All you here is shit and maybe ibra called him a little donkey but I don't think that's right, lukaku was trying to find out what ibra said and was livid, very entertaining I mean I thought they would be friendly considering they were teammates!
The only friend Zlatan needs is Zlatan... that's the only way he can have a friend worthy of his friendship! ;)

FujiVice

Got to see two bulls going head to head. 99% of players would have hit the deck rolling around.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I heard the same :lol:

Pretty sure I heard Ibra just telling Lukaku he was shit over and over
That is the sure way to rile somebody.
If you're 13!

Mum insults from a 39 year old is pretty ridiculous/hilarious though.
I may have been wrong, initially. Lukaku making a reference to his mother was due to Ibra telling him to call his mother earlier. Looks like the whole thing started off of Ibra insulting Lukaku off of not being able to handle some physicality.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
How many former United players on the pitch ?
4 former United players started the match: Darmian, Sanchez, Lukaku, and Ibrahimovic. Dalot is still our player due to being out on loan. There's also Young on the bench, making it 5 former United players in both matchday squads combined.

Hakimi's come on for Darmian though.