Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Looks great on the transition from defense to offense. He'll be great in our counters. :drool:

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
You can see why Mourinho likes him, always gets back to help the defense

lopiop

Looks like he knows he's moving, should get his Bro brozovic as well, get that Croatian chemistry going :p

Devil may care

@Devil may care
I don't know what your beef is with @Bojan11 but as an outsider it seems like you're criticising the poster rather than the post.
Anti-Mourinho-ists I guess will point to any potential transfer target that doesn't tick their boxes as being evidence of his innate defensiveness and negativity due to their seething bias.
That's can't be fun
I didn't stalk him around the board in 3 different threads, I didn't make up lies about him, I simply got sick of him doing it and replied in kind.

Camilo

Probably better than our very average Mkhitaryan, and younger too. I suppose if we throw enough money at our attack something has to stick.

MadMike

He's their striker, ofcourse he'll have better stats. And just like Perisic, he has dropped off the 2nd half of the season. Compareable I think.
The problem here is that Icardi's stats put him in the top 5 strikers in Serie A (4th in fact). He's been one of the best in his position across the whole league.

Perisic's stats don't put him in the top 5 list for attacking midfielders or wingers. Not anywhere near. Hamsik, Insigne, Callejon, Dybala, Salah, Naingollan, Papu Gomez, Bernardeschi are just some of the players that have been better this season than Perisic.

Do you see the difference?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
He must have gone home yesterday all excited at being linked to us read comments on redcafe and must of thought ill show em. Now a goal and assist later he must be thinking while playing that ll show the redcafe cnuts.

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
The problem here is that Icardi's stats put him in the top 5 strikers in Serie A (4th in fact). He's been one of the best in his position across the whole league.

Perisic's stats don't put him in the top 5 list for attacking midfielders or wingers. Not anywhere near. Hamsik, Insigne, Callejon, Dybala, Salah, Naingollan, Papu Gomez, Bernardeschi are just some of the players that have been better this season than Perisic.

Do you see the difference?
All those players you named would easily start for us, they're very good players. I dont know why you try to use it to discredit him. Context behind that is also important, a team like outs for example is focused on Ibra, while Liverpool dont have such a focal point but Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Mane, Firminho all get goals, Inter have an United like setup.

MrSingh2002

Pace and height of a Bale.... but only averages a goal every 4 games. Martial can do that but Perisic defends more. Probably makes sense in Joses mind.

This is not true. We could choose almost any attacker in the game to come and play.
Just look at RB Leipzig, one of the most enterprising attacks in Europe : Forsberg is 25, Sabitzer 23, Keita 22, Werner 21, Poulsen 23. They're all young, dynamic and difficult to handle from week to week. They're on the way up too.
But no, we're going to pay 40 odd mil. for 28 years old Perisic who's inconsistent as spring weather. I've watched Inter games in which he never got a touch.
The newspapers are just lying through their teeth and you all fall for it!

MadMike

All those players you named would easily start for us, they're very good players. I dont know why you try to use it to discredit him. Context behind that is also important, a team like outs for example is focused on Ibra, while Liverpool dont have such a focal point but Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Mane, Firminho all get goals, Inter have an United like setup.
I'm not using anything to discredit him, stop making stuff up. I simply said that Icardi clearly had the better season because of his overall contribution to a struggling Inter team and because he did extremely well compared to his peers. Thus reporters who claim Perisic has been Inter's best player this season, are talking bollocks. That's also my personal opinion on the back of watching Serie A

I'm simply piping down the exaggeration. That's not discrediting.

Bojan11

Rashford and Lingard had worse return and minutes per goal by a long way. Rashford had not scored for 5 months of football despite starting most games. They were ahead of Martial and Mkhi because they marked more and chased the ball. Had more willigness to run and cover.
Yes and if Martial/Mkhitaryan actually performed then they wouldn't be starting. They had ample opportunity. You rather go for someone who atleast is going to work hard rather than players who are out of form and then don't do anything the other way too.

And once again, go read what Mkhitaryan said. The player himself ffs said he was rightly dropped.

Bojan11

I didn't stalk him around the board in 3 different threads, I didn't make up lies about him, I simply got sick of him doing it and replied in kind.
No you keep having a meltdown with whoever we linked with because City signed Silva, when we still in May. That's my issue with you.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He must have gone home yesterday all excited at being linked to us read comments on redcafe and must of thought ill show em. Now a goal and assist later he must be thinking while playing that ll show the redcafe cnuts.
You are probably right. We should apply our magic in the Martial thread.:lol:

Devil may care

No you keep having a meltdown with whoever we linked with because City signed Silva, when we still in May. That's my issue with you.
Your issue is that you're a sheep who should mind his own business and stop making bullshit claims about other people and stalking them like some sad little dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.