Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMike

Your article again mentions nothing about tracking back. Mourinho called Ronaldo a know it all. Which is correct as he wouldn't take tactical instructions from Ancelotti too and instead telling Ancelotti what to do.
What instructions have you seen Mourinho barking to all his wide forwards in the last 10 years. Do tell me. Why did Martial and Mkhi get benched this season? I'm all ears

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Did he specifically mention our name?

If there hasn't been offer, then surely the rejected 35 mil bid is all bollocks.

Don't know what to believe anymore.
Pedrosi and Di Marzio mentioned Inter's asking price is 50-60 Million, ManUtd value him at 35 million but no bid is made yet. Inter director is saying the same thing now.

Pavl3n

Anybody else watching the Int - Udi game? He just scored a nice striker's goal. Tapping home at back post from a nice ground cross from wide.

Sir Roi de Muppeterre

If Jose really wants him than we have nothing to fear. Jose is one of the best manager in the world, if not THE best manager in the world.

We have to keep in mind that a functional team with lesser players is better than a dysfunctional team with superstars. Not that we dont have superstars anyway (like Pogba, DDG and hopefully Griezmann soon).

Reactions: SteveJ

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
60m is nothing and we need another player in midfield. Brozovic is a good player and relatively young. Inter want 50m for Perisic alone, we would probably meet ata round 40m. I would chuck in another 20m and get both. We have a lot of money to spend and would cover 2 positions with 60m, i dont see the issue.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Don't convinced with Brozovic although had high hopes for him.

OneUnited24

After watching that goal i've decided hes exactly the type of player we need
One that who can score a goal

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
I think Inter is asking so much for him because he is one of their important players.

Dante

Average bang
Has he ever played left-back? Could he become our left sided Valencia? I've literally no idea about this bloke.

Footyislife

If Jose is that desperate for a workhorse he should spend that money on Mendy and play him as a LB/LM. Money better spent. Rather buy William, Douglas Costa, or Lucas Moura as our winger.

Bojan11

What instructions have you seen Mourinho barking to all his wide forwards in the last 10 years. Do tell me. Why did Martial and Mkhi get benched this season? I'm all ears
Because they ain't been good enough. Mkhitaryan despite scoring the goal on Wednesday was diabolical. He's been poor for the last 3 months of the season. Oh and he agreed about Jose benching him, so not sure why you arguing that.

Martial has been given lot of chances and has also been poor for club and country. So do tell me what Jose should do besides bench him when he's playing poorly? I'm all ears too.

Pavl3n

Well commentators' described him as arguably Inter's best player this season.

Hojoon

Has he ever played left-back? Could he become our left sided Valencia? I've literally no idea about this bloke.
I remember him playing as a wing back a few times but he's been crap there apparently.

izec

He is not a LB, nor has he played there ever. It would be like putting Willian there, only because the lad can put in a shift, doesnt make him a LB ffs.

MadMike

Because they ain't been good enough. Mkhitaryan despite scoring the goal on Wednesday was diabolical. He's been poor for the last 3 months of the season. Oh and he agreed about Jose benching him, so not sure why you arguing that.

Martial has been given lot of chances and has also been poor for club and country. So do tell me what Jose should do besides bench him when he's playing poorly? I'm all ears too.
Rashford and Lingard had worse return and minutes per goal by a long way. Rashford had not scored for 5 months of football despite starting most games. They were ahead of Martial and Mkhi because they marked more and chased the ball. Had more willigness to run and cover.

Mourinho's insistence that his wingers cover his fullbacks at all times is something that is very well known. I don't know why you're acting like this is any surprise. He did the same wherever he's been.

MadMike

That isn't saying much.

Inter are woeful.
And it's also not exactly right either. Icardi who has banged in 24 goals and 8 assists is by far their player of the season for whoever watches Serie A.

Eddy_JukeZ

Rashford and Lingard had worse return and minutes per goal by a long way. Rashford had not scored for 5 months of football despite starting most games. They were ahead of Martial and Mkhi because they marked more and chased the ball. Had more willigness to run and cover.

Mourinho's insistence that his wingers cover his fullbacks at all times is something that is very well known. I don't know why you're acting like this is any surprise. He did the same wherever he's been.
Slated Hazard when he didn't do it vs Atletico in the 2013-2014 Champions League too.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
people are complaining that he is inconsistent and then, they want to get Douglos Costa :houllier:

MadMike

Slated Hazard when he didn't do it vs Atletico in the 2013-2014 Champions League too.
I mean it's pretty well known that Mourinho wants his wide forwards to always track back, common knowledge to everyone that has been watching football. Apart from Bojan11 it seems.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
people are complaining that he is inconsistent and then, they want to get Douglos Costa :houllier:
For cheap I would take either of them but not for big money, I don't think they are trustworthy.

remember me

@Devil may care
I don't know what your beef is with @Bojan11 but as an outsider it seems like you're criticising the poster rather than the post.
Anti-Mourinho-ists I guess will point to any potential transfer target that doesn't tick their boxes as being evidence of his innate defensiveness and negativity due to their seething bias.
That's can't be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.