Ivan Toney | Banned until 16th January 2024 Stay on Topic!

Oldyella

The beeb article mentions he’s perfect from the penalty spot. So you know he’ll miss if he’s taking one at the WC.
Probably get brought on with seconds to go and be expected to score with his first kick of the tournament

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I’ve wanted this guy since he was starting to make waves in the championship. He’s a perfect PL striker who can occupy the centre backs making space for the cavalry and is good on the ball and in the air. Got a great finish on him with either foot. I think he could have been our new Saha but we snoozed on this and he’ll probably cost way too much now. He also seems like a confident lad.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
He was unreal for Peterborough. Scored goals obviously but his work rate and defending was fantastic too. Lost count of the amount of first headers he’d win defending corners. I tweeted before signing for Brentford that big clubs should be taking a look and he’s done nothing but excel since then. Sign him up.

Andre Kagawa

I mean, how expensive could he possibly be? He'd push for a transfer if we put in a reasonable bid.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I mean, how expensive could he possibly be? He'd push for a transfer if we put in a reasonable bid.
Isak went for a lot so you could imagine a huge asking price for him as PL clubs dont need to sell. Then there are certain taxes such as PL tax and Utd tax.

Vapor trail

It's typical of the english media / fans to over hype many players but I do think irrespective Toney is a good forward. He's fourth highest scorer for Brentford. Contrasted with Haaland and Kane who have much better service in and around them 8 in 13 is a fairly good return.

SAF is the GOAT

That Guy isn't a Man united level type of player because be honest with yourself - If we want to get back to the glory days and win title after title and CL, can we honestly say that Ivan Toney can be a main striker(or even second) of Manchester United ?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think Toney’s overall play is actually very good, and it’s probably that what would get him a move higher up the table. But yeah, he’s a little bit of a flakey goalscorer. I mean he plays for Brentford, but he’s more the type to score a brace and a hatty and then do nothing for the next 5 games

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think Toney’s overall play is actually very good, and it’s probably that what would get him a move higher up the table. But yeah, he’s a little bit of a flakey goalscorer. I mean he plays for Brentford, but he’s more the type to score a brace and a hatty and then do nothing for the next 5 games
The next Rooney

Sylar

So it's been an ongoing investigation for months and has been reported just before the world cup
And it allegedly happened before he joined Brentford

The timing is suspicious for it ...

Oranges038

Really don't see the point unless it actually influenced the outcome of a game he played in, it's probably fairly rampant especially with online gambling. It would be better if they just weren't allowed bet in games from their own league.

But then again, it's time for the rags to start stirring up shit before the WC, what else is to be expected.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Antony to Anthony Elanga to Anthony Martial, to IvAntoney and it's a goal.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
What I always feel when I watch him is that he could do with having a player of his calibre creating the same as he does for his less talented team mates.

Think he would be more dangerous at a Liverpool/ Arsenal/ Chelsea and United who would create more chances for him in better positions.

I'll beat the "Liverpool should have moved for him over Nunez" drum again, it seemed such an obvious move towards the end of last season.

Idxomer

Scored a couple of goals against City and could've easily scored a couple more.

Sylar

Its mad hes only 26. He wont come and we wont be ambitious enough to go for him. But he did have a good link up with Eriksen from what i can remember

justboy68

Been banging the drum for a while now. If we can get him for less than 50million it should be a no brainer. Dependable, solid performer who stays fit. Doesn't mean we can't still go after Osihmen or whoever in a future window.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Been banging the drum for a while now. If we can get him for less than 50million it should be a no brainer. Dependable, solid performer who stays fit. Doesn't mean we can't still go after Osihmen or whoever in a future window.
Doubt it would be less then £50m now...and definitely not mid-season

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Unfortunately that's a big and implausible if.