Jadon Sancho | £72.9M fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pscholes18

We are going to need a competent striker if we want to see the assist numbers from Sanch that he had at Dortmund.

FreddieTheReddie

Funny, I thought the Caf was told by the BDL brigade that Dortmund do not negotiate? It’s 95M euros or never but now it has come down to 85M?
Why 95, why not 120? I was told Dortmund don't have to sell, and they prefer to let their wonderkids walk away for free. And Sancho would probably rather extend his contract or beg Pep to have him back than to join Ole's side. Especially after De Gea missed that pen. I still expect Liverpool to hijack the deal.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He is also still waiting to turn us down because we didn’t pay the ridiculous fee last summer. This clearly proved that we didn’t value him as highly as all the other clubs who all of a sudden are offering a lot of money for him.

laughtersassassin

We are going to need a competent striker if we want to see the assist numbers from Sanch that he had at Dortmund.
While I don't disagree Sancho had the exact same assist numbers for the seasons before Halaand joined and they too didn't have a competent forward

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Cavani hasn't done too badly for us. I imagine he'll be first choice this season then next season we'll go in for another.
Cavani has probably the best movement in the league, he is just unreal. Always on the move and at his age, he still tracks back till our box to defend. Wish our young players learn a thing or 2 about movement and working hard.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
How much is 85m euros in GBP, 74 million? It's good deal regardless, especially when we were looking at £110 million 12 months ago.

Calling it, Sancho to win the Balon Dor 2023.

MichaelRed

How much is 85m euros in GBP, 74 million? It's good deal regardless, especially when we were looking at £110 million 12 months ago.

Calling it, Sancho to win the Balon Dor 2023.
It was €105m 12 months ago. Still cheaper now but let's not get carried away :lol:.

Kaos

If Ze Germans and Southgate can do us a favour and send England home tomorrow to get this wrapped up quickly that would be grand.

ROFLUTION

85m euro! Its both relatively cheap but still a big outlay for one player who will also get a monster contract - but still quite a good deal if he delivers long term.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It was €105m 12 months ago. Still cheaper now but let's not get carried away :lol:.
I'm not 100% on the fee last summer because my memory is less than reliable, but I'm almost certain it was above 105m euros (about 90m GBP) as we would likely have paid it had that been the case.

If Ze Germans and Southgate can do us a favour and send England home tomorrow to get this wrapped up quickly that would be grand.
it doesn’t matter one jot when England go home, this is done. So therefore, we should all be hoping England continue to progress :D :houllier:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m guessing Dortmund didn’t go for the “£XXm after 20 international appearances” bonus

Raveneye

At this stage I'm convinced both clubs have the deal sorted and are just waiting for the Euros to be over to sign on the dotted line. Onto Varane and Camavinga!

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Where are the people who wanted us to shell out 20m more ?

I think we're still 10m more than what he's worth, £65m would be an appropriate price.

Status
Not open for further replies.