5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

He can be a star for this club if he gets his fitness right, 60 min player at the moment.

His best game for us, he doesn't have much pace or 1v1 skill but his touch is incredible.

Superunknown

Great to watch today. One of the his best performances in a United shirt. He was a joy to watch.

Ludens the Red

Feel sorry for him. The way he moves, touches, feints, you can see he’s desperately expecting things to happen around him. Unfortunately he’s surrounded by a bunch of lazy useless and unintelligent gimps.

pascell

Young player needing time to settle into new club shocker.

Can't believe he was wrote off countless times this season by some on here, think everyone needs to give new players more time to bed in from now on.

He'll have a storming end to the season imo.

He was great today. Comfortably the standout performer.

The body feints to create space, his weight of pass, general game intelligence (in possession and out) all very good.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Excellent again. Shame he's going to catch the bug of turning players shit here and turn into a United player as time goes on.

led_scholes

He was really good. Some of his passes in the final third were a bit off, but his general game play was really decent.

lost7

He was excellent today, he's been slowly building his level of performances over the last couple of weeks

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Only worry I have about Sancho is United as a club wasting a talent like him with incompetence around him.

But i think he's class and you can see with every touch, just makes so many good decisions and progresses the ball up the pitch easily and gets the ball in good positions. The others have to do better with their decision making.

thebelfastboy

Thought he was our best player tonight alongside pogba. He still doesn't look 100% match fit though?

The lack of movement around him is really impending his game, around the 80/85th minute he had the ball outside the box and literally nobody is making a move.

Maureen-yo

His best game for us, he doesn't have much pace or 1v1 skill but his touch is incredible.
I don’t understand this - 1v1 is where Sancho excels, his close control and ability to take players on in small spaces is why he is so highly rated .

-Supreme-

Reminds me of Hazard but with less explosiveness in the first few yards, hopefully more game time will build up his match sharpness

slored1

Good player. Will be useful under Ten Hag. He needs a mobile striker though, Ronaldo and Cavani are way too slow for his disguised through balls.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Has played with a lot of confidence since the Greenwood situation emerged, and we'll need him to continue to.

KeanoMagicHat

Sancho has been really good in the past two games, looks like his Dortmund self. The goals and assists are sure to follow if he keeps playing like that, a menace on the wing and good composure. Nice player to watch and you could see him being our best player within the year.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I disagree with some saying he's not particularly quick. Thought he was pace was electric at times tonight.

I don’t understand this - 1v1 is where Sancho excels, his close control and ability to take players on in small spaces is why he is so highly rated .
In tight spaces yes but he's not running at players and taking them on the way Ronaldo did in his prime.

MUFC OK

Excellent today. His best game by a country mile imo. I can accept this as a positive.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Getting better and better, although has looked a lot more dangerous on the left than the right. As per all our wingers.

Gordon S

Brilliant tonight. Just wish we had one or two more up there with that kind of quality and passion.

jesperjaap

Disagree with people saying he is playing like his DOrtmund self, is nowhere near. WOuld need time to settle and is at least starting to show signs of doing so. Was one of the few good performances, thoguth Varane had a good game. Again we were ok the first 40mins, should have been 3/4 up and died.

Think the performances and organisation are improving a little now, the cutting edge and results obviously arent.

Again DAlot, Maguire and Rashford were very poor I thought. Also typial Pogba, some good moments and some really sloppy play too....still look a better side with him in it, only temporarily for me, definately a lot of players need to go and 4/5 positions needs to be strengthened significantly for me

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s looking very good at the moment. Very good performance tonight. That double nutmeg was sexy.

Andrew7582

He looked a lot sharper and fitter today than he has done previously. I hope it doesn't take him this long to get going every season though, he was known as a slow starter at dortmund also. He needs to be ready when the season starts and stop packing on pounds during the off season, it's highly unprofessional considering the amount he's getting paid.

Abraxas

Definitely played well which was good to see against a physical side. I think if our link up play was better he'd really start to come into his own but it's all a bit stodgy and random.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He was absurd today. What on earth was that? He was everything Rashford can only dream of

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
He looked a lot sharper and fitter today than he has done previously. I hope it doesn't take him this long to get going every season though, he was known as a slow starter at dortmund also. He needs to be ready when the season starts and stop packing on pounds during the off season, it's highly unprofessional considering the amount he's getting paid.
He was a slow starter, but I am not really aware of fitness issues like you mention, at least no big ones. Problem he most often had was adapting to new circumstances, like a new position or a different partner (for example last season he was definitely missing Hakimi and his overlapping runs a lot and took time to get in form again)

Status
Not open for further replies.