5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndersB

It's absolutely baffling how a player that was so hyped can look so consistently poor

kundalini

I don't understand why Ten Hag keeps giving him more chances. How many tackles does a player need to pull out of before it becomes unacceptable ?

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Supports
Arsenal
I think it's too easy when a player is in poor form to say they're low in confidence. I specifically remember in the 90th minute Sancho trying to nutmeg someone and consequently losing the ball. Someone low in confidence wouldn't try something as audacious as that whilst their team is a goal down. It's the lack of common sense that concerns me with Sancho. I get that his lack of bravery can be frustrating, but his decision-making is supposedly one of his strengths, and yet he routinely disappoints when it comes to delivering the final action.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Just a wrong transfer all around, we were to blinded by the prospect of finally signing a young stylish right winger to even consider whether he fit the criteria we needed or not, I feel dumb for disbelieving that athletic report that he was more a player in the mold of mata than anything else although right now I wouldn't mind if he was half as good as peak mata.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Basically our Dele Alli. All his talent has been zapped out and we’re getting nothingness

AshRK

Pointless player. Should never bring him on when you need a goal. Either start him or don't just play him unless we are winning 2 or 3-0. He just hides away from any sort of 50/50 challenges.

I couldn't stand Lingard but I will admit Lingard atleast in his purple patch delivered more than this coward.

The Purley King

The footballing equivalent of a child’s blanket covered in wet piss.
may look ok at a distance but the closer you look you realise it’s not fit for purpose and someone very close to it cannot keep their piss in overnight.

ForeverRed1

It's absolutely baffling how a player that was so hyped can look so consistently poor
being 21 when he signed and put on 350k a week contract was just not a good move.
He has so much pressure and expectation to perform, it’s totally stifled him imo. He’s not playing with joy whatsoever.

G-MUFC

It doesn't appear that he even likes being at the club.
I'm amazed that the media do not focus on how poor his performances are (along with his poor attitude) in relation to his price tag and his reputation before he joined United.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
PX him for some useful cnut. He's another incorrect fit like Lukaku and so will be a multi club hopper. We need to get a return on investment or hope Inter Milan will buy him for £80m :lol:. I don't see any future for at the club.

FerociousCorgis

If we have garnacho and rash as our 2 lw for next season I'd be fine with selling him if the right offer came in.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Might be the last player you want to introduce when you need some urgency /up the tempo.

He has the urgency of a sloth.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
We know why City let him go. I knew he would flop, playing in a weak league against mediocre teams then gets a dream move to United. Waste of money.

In Rainbows

We know why City let him go. I knew he would flop, playing in a weak league against mediocre teams then gets a dream move to United. Waste of money.
City didn't let him go. He chose to leave and he had all the leverage because he was out of contract so City might as well sell him instead of letting him go on a free.

Man Utd 2:0 Wolves

Bobski

What is the argument for continuing with him. 2 years into this and there hasn't been one game when I have thought wow, what a player. Nice touches at times, fleeting moments but nothing substantial.

Garnacho and Antony show that they could get to a very high level even with the their frustrating moments, Jadon is just constantly underwhelming.

Abraxas

Standard Sancho. On the periphery. On that evidence you'd have Garnacho as a backup on the left before him every single time.

AndySmith1990

He just ain't got it. We've got two young exciting players on the books who can replace his "contributions" next season.

Superunknown

He doesn't do enough to be a regular starter. When the attack is looking a bit weak, he's actually further hindering the situation rather than improving it. Wouldn't miss him at all if we moved him on.

3KDré

Get rid. Garnacho is our LW backup, Amad and/or pellistri for the RW is more than enough.

Amira

Offers nothing and his performances have been so poor that any kind of contribution is lauded. Needs to go

JohnnyLaw

Should have scored that chance. Hated that moment where he was 1v1 against Neves on the left hand side and just wilted.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Antony is shite but at least he gets into good position and creates occasionally and he works hard.

This guy though, an absolute fraud. Weak physically, weak mentally, lazy. There is no place for him at United. Try to recoup £30/40 million this summer and move on. Waster.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He didn’t stand out in a bad way today I thought which is a progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.