Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think him and Maguire have to go. Two players who symbolize an era of ridiculous overspending on wages for the talent in display.

I think there have to be standards and if that means subsidizing a bit of their wages in order to sell, the club should push forward with it and put a marker down that that era is in the past.

Telsim

He didn’t stand out in a bad way today I thought which is a progress.
He rarely stands out badly. To stand out badly means making mistakes. To make mistakes you actually have to get involved into the game and try things.

He just does... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I feel like you could take him off the pitch today and very little will change.

redzombie

with Rashford & Garnacho fit his time is gonna be limited on the left, so unless we force him out onto the right as backup for Anthony, there doesn't seem to be much point in holding on to him especially with Amad & Pellistri coming through.

CloneMC16

Biggest flop in our club history.
100%. He has been consistently poor. Don't even think he's had 5 good games for us in 2 seasons. He's on the pitch, but not even doing anything. The things he does do usually don't come off.

If there is any chance we can sell him, we should do it.

Chief123

You know it ain’t going well when you see him in the starting lineup and you immediately look at the bench to see who we we bring on for him and how soon we can bring them on. Basically a passenger.

El Jefe

With a fully fit squad, signing a striker and Amad returning there is zero case for keeping him here next season.

He offers nothing.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
When he cuts in and gets a shot off you're reminded that 1) he does have decent ability and 2) he's actually still on the pitch.

RedIan

Biggest flop in our club history.
no where near.

unlucky not to score forcing a top save from the keeper. He plays ok in flashes bit not involved enough.
You just feel he lacks confidence and real determination. I reckon if we sell him he will shine at another club, hes certainly got the ability but maybe not the attitude/Apptitude.

RuudTom83

He doesn't have that fire in his belly or hunger to win at all cost...Antony and Bruno will get criticised by the media, but at least they will fight for the win. Sancho is so invisible on the pitch the media don't even call him out.

He wouldn't look out of place in an Aston Villa shirt and if he was playing against United for Villa you wouldn't even be worried.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
no where near.

unlucky not to score forcing a top save from the keeper. He plays ok in flashes bit not involved enough.
You just feel he lacks confidence and real determination. I reckon if we sell him he will shine at another club, hes certainly got the ability but maybe not the attitude/Apptitude.
Easily. Compared to his fee & wages -he hasnt had 1 good (not even great) 90 min performance.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He doesn't have that fire in his belly or hunger to win at all cost...Antony and Bruno will get criticised by the media, but at least they will fight for the win. Sancho is so invisible on the pitch the media don't even call him out.

He wouldn't look out of place in an Aston Villa shirt and if he was playing for against United for Villa you wouldn't even be worried.
He wouldn’t get in the Villa side

ManRed

Garnacho plays like a player purchased for 100m and Sancho plays like a youngster who lacks experience and getting used to the pace.

He doesn't influence the game as much as we need from him and disappears for major parts. Unlucky for not scoring today but still overall was average. There was a moment in the second half on a possible counter I was screaming him to dribble the ball up the byline and take the defender on. Instead he tried to dribble past the legs of the defender and lost the ball.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He had no conviction with that late 1v1 he had against Neves ( I think) on the break.

slored1

The most passive winger I've seen at United. What does he actually do?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Wouldn’t take on Ruben Neves on a 1 on 1. Why?
No confidence, no conviction. You could also tell, watching that counter unfold, that he was desperate for a teammate to come into view so he could do a quick give-and-go. But, as we see with Rashford, Garnacho and Antony today, sometimes you need to trust your ability and go it alone.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
I was watching academy games a lot when he was breaking through and caught him many times too. Genuinely thought what a talent City have, some amazing wing play, cutting in regularly with ball glued to his feet and scoring loads, then Dortmund came and thought this is our chance to get him off them rather then directly from Citeh, so when we got him, there was a lot of optimism.

But what a disappointment. We should look at mental aspects of the player much more than just technical ability. Kagawa, Mkhytarian and him just never had it, being good system players in a low key team. Let's hope we can sell him sooner rather than later to get rid of his wages, perhaps loaning him out could increase his value too. Garnacho Rashford from the left, Antony, Amad from the right. He's got no future here..

Today was perfect day against woeful team to show something and he cruised through the game like Martial who got an easier chance to finish to at least gave him a breather.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Reliable with his technique, touch and passing at the very least. I don't mind him on because I have faith he won't make stupid mistakes because his technical level is high, but yeah very uninspiring otherwise.

caid

I'd try sell him. I dont even think hes bad but at his wages he needs to be great to not be a colossal flop. If we can cut our losses we have to try.

2Injurytimegoal

dancing around without any fight, I would rather let Pellstri play instead.

Sell him in the summer and raise some fund please.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
How much do we reckon we can salvage from him, realistically? £40m? 30?
We should be looking for 50m. He can be a top player elsewhere, brilliant in a different league especially. But United + Prem is a combo of stage too big and physicality too much in the league I think. Back in Germany, Spain, Italy he'd get his confidence back and grow into a brilliant player IMO. He can perform in the CL too, but right now he's short of confidence along with just not fitting the league and the pressure being too high.

Abraxas

Newcastle would be an option, but would we want to strenghten them?
Does it strengthen them meaningfully? Considering a lot of the concerns around him may be that he struggles to play against PL defenders, what would be the difference at Newcastle? There is no real difference, he'd have to come up with answers to the same questions, and if he can't he doesn't strengthen them anymore than he strengthens us.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Everyone has at least that one mate that plays football with you but isn’t really that interested in playing, he just wants to hang out with your crew so will show up and stroll around the pitch without wanting to get involved in the actual game. Sancho is that mate. He literally hides behind players so that the ball is not passed his direction.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Hopefully someone is stupid enough to offer us 40m for him.
Nothing player...Doesn't look like he has the mentality to play for a big club.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His link up play in the first half was good but he became a ghost in the second (that one shot aside). I really don’t know how he’s going to turn it around - considering it’s the drive and intensity that he lacks more than anything else which should not be this hard to solve. If he had Antony’s physical output and drive he’d be one of the best wingers in the league.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Hopefully someone is stupid enough to offer us 40m for him.
Nothing player...Doesn't look like he has the mentality to play for a big club.
I think we can get more than what we paid once OGS starts managing PSG.

Trumpeter Whydah

Supports
Full Members
Confidence player with strengths in feeding others from around the box and from near goal line, preferably from the right, in drifting wide when playing central attacking mid, and in high speed counter attacks, equally preferably from mid or the right. Has rarely been effective in neither build-up nor fast counters as a sole left winger, but needs mates near him to shine, which was known tbh. He's going through a baisse, and insisting on a role that's partially causing it, it won't help I'm afraid. Perhaps in need of less rather than more support, no idea; it just looks like he's accepted defeat, and that's the worst of it all.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He rarely stands out badly. To stand out badly means making mistakes. To make mistakes you actually have to get involved into the game and try things.

He just does... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I feel like you could take him off the pitch today and very little will change.
Yes.
But I usually get annoyed a lot when he hides completely or progresses the ball for about 3 inches only to then do nothing or lose the ball.
I felt he was more involved today.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Could someone please explain to me how he regressed do badly? Is it all to do with the different footie styles in GER/ENG? He looked so electrifying before we bought him...

vanrooney

was very important in the build up for he first goal and did quite well for a top chance that could easily have been the second goal. dont think that was that bad, had many worse games

Status
Not open for further replies.