Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I hate the fans that bought him here.

Literally pushed Ole to buy him.

It’s one of my greatest & proudest achievements that I never rated Sancho at Dortmund.

Telsim

I just don't understand what's he for? Like, what does he do, tell me, please!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What a sad, sorry, pathetic individual.

He'll be sitting at home tonight and he may have all the money in the world, but I hope he realises that there was a worldwide audience of football fans laughing at his pathetic performance today.

I will support United players who deserve support. Sancho is not one of them. He does not deserve support, he does not deserve any more chances. He's an absolute fraud, stealing a living and conning every United fan who watches him serve up shite every time he plays.

He's a tragic case and I have no sympathy for him. Hopefully there's a realisation this summer that football isn't for him and he fúcks off into obscurity where he belongs.
What a terribly shit post. He might well have delivered poorly as a footballer but to call him a pathetic individual speaks volumes about you more than it does him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a sad, sorry, pathetic individual.

He'll be sitting at home tonight and he may have all the money in the world, but I hope he realises that there was a worldwide audience of football fans laughing at his pathetic performance today.

I will support United players who deserve support. Sancho is not one of them. He does not deserve support, he does not deserve any more chances. He's an absolute fraud, stealing a living and conning every United fan who watches him serve up shite every time he plays.

He's a tragic case and I have no sympathy for him. Hopefully there's a realisation this summer that football isn't for him and he fúcks off into obscurity where he belongs.
Yeah but, what do you really think?

el3mel

He's useless when it matters the most. Flat track bully (not all the time, though, some times he even suck at these games too).

kundalini

Utterly useless performance, pulled out of challenge, gave the ball away cheaply, offered nothing in attack.

Last edited:

Bobski

Usual service resumes.

Athletically he is well below what is needed for that role, that is before you go into his weak mentality.

justboy68

Can anyone really say they wouldn't be delighted to never see him play for us again? Even if we just sold him and spent the money on the academy or the stadium instead of another player I'd take it. His supposed good bouts of form are only because expectations for him are so low now.

Roboc7

He’ll never be more than a squad player, he’s miles off the best attacking players in the league. I’m sure he could go to Germany or Italy and do well but he’s nowhere near level we need.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
There was passage of play when Rashford had bust his lungs to get the ball. Ball was passed to Sancho, the City defender just positioned himself to where Sancho usually goes to, outside to his right foot, even before Sancho took control of the ball, which was exactly where he went, even though there was space in front and to the left of him.

Guy plays football on autopilot.

aeh1991

He had a shit game but so did a lot of the players. Why always put the blame on one player?

El Zoido

I hate the fans that bought him here.

Literally pushed Ole to buy him.

It’s one of my greatest achievements that I never rated Sancho at Dortmund.
Wtf have the fans got to do with it. :lol: If the club is influenced by fans on which players to buy then we have some serious problems.

The United

He always seems to slow things down and be on the back foot for a lot of things. His anticipation and intensity are pretty bad to play as a No. 10 or whatever. If we keep him, he should be on the outside so we can use him properly with his strengths and weaknesses.

slored1

I like him but he lacks directness and we needed that in games like these. Not a good fit for this team.

hobbers

At this point I think most fans would drive him back to Dortmund themselves if that's what it took.

NK86

All of the insipid performances out there and you decide to go in on Jadon? I can probably guess why.
Isn't this his thread? Why don't you go to the other players' threads and talk of their displays too. Sancho was a disgrace and his lack of fight is nothing new. Should never be a United player.

izec

Sell him. Take as much as you can from an idiotic club and move on. He is just not good enough across the board for whatever reason. There is no hunger

Jeffthered

Shocking performance. Dreadful.

The man is lost. No character, no personality, no interest, no desire. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. A waste of a player and he plays like he knows this.

SAFMUTD

No fight in him, has that "Martial attitude" it seems he doesnt care. He can feck off

sugar_kane

Dreadful.

Would have rather seen Wout get 90 minutes and that’s saying something.

Timid and lazy.

Suv666

Its been obvious for a while now he hasn’t got it. We need to cut our loses asap

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
He needs to go see whoever Marcus spent time with last summer. He lacks the mentality to be a Manchester United player.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Sancho never looked like winning any 50/50. He barely looked like he wanted to contest them either. The physicality of this game left him behind. It was like watching a talented kid playing against grown men at times.

santeria13

Sublemon
All of the insipid performances out there and you decide to go in on Jadon? I can probably guess why.
Perhaps because he consistently puts in this kind of performance, for 2 years now? At least with Fred, he has really good games every now and then in between the shite.

Red_Aaron

First half he got into some good positions and at least ran about more than he usually does (which isn't saying much) but he's just so easy to dispossess it's laughable. Like watching a 10 year old play with grown men, the slightest nudge and the ball is yours - he doesn't even bother to compete to get it back. Also seemingly incapable of kicking a ball more than 10 yards

It's a caf cliche but seriously needs to bulk up if he's to have any chance. I suspect he's already done for tbh

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Can anyone really say they wouldn't be delighted to never see him play for us again? Even if we just sold him and spent the money on the academy or the stadium instead of another player I'd take it. His supposed good bouts of form are only because expectations for him are so low now.
Going through these comments, I'd definitely be delighted if he never played for you again

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Crumbled under the occasion. Mentally fragile player. Fine for the squad, he'll stay next year but like... He's not good for these occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.