View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Skills

Snitch
To be fair, yeah. Inter were willing to pay a transfer fee that Chelsea were willing to accept. Then Lukaku nuked the entire thing by flirting with Juventus.
He's doing quite well at Roma now, but they're broke as feck :lol:

Castia

Want him to do well purely to raise his price and draw some interest. If this loan goes badly we’ll be left with a 300k a week player training with the reserves for another 2 years

Putting money aside what a fecking waster.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Will never be able to sell him because of is salary. Even a Messi like performance from now until Summer will see us loaning him somewhere again next season.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ich will Unreal Tournament FIFA spielen!

Thumbs up if you get the reference.
Had that as my backup alarm in case I overslept my first one. Nothing get's you up like getting yelled at by the real gangster.

troylocker

He'll do very well and hopefully come back here if we have a new manager in July.
He immature, but he's not unmanageble.

We've just done a horrible job with him.

Oranges038

He'll do very well and hopefully come back here if we have a new manager in July.
He immature, but he's not unmanageble.

We've just done a horrible job with him.
Nah, he's done a horrible job of it himself.

Shouldn't be let anywhere near the club ever again.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Let's just hope he starts to perform well, because it's a win-win: the player gets game-time experience and rise it's current market value to attract possible transfer offers or simply to reintegrate him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It’s actually hilarious how this transfer has turned out. I reckon he scores on his debut

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Technically still United player. He better do something with his life... like winning battle royale in CoD: Warzone.

thisisnottaken1

It’s such a shame that it didn’t work out for the kid, but obviously he has to shoulder a lot of the blame for his childish behaviour.

Needham

Hopefully we'll never see him in a United shirt again.
Wank footballer, worse attitude.
Yeah, more tens of millions down the bog. It's a point not stressed enough that why why why would young men given several generations of income in one swoop be motivated to graft. Takes a genuine character to even bother and he clearly isn't one of them. Farmers league whiz.

Judas

Open to offers
He’ll do very well, not quite the levels he was at last time he was there though. I think he will be back with us and playing next season if/when Ten Hag departs in the summer.