5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
ffs. why are we still banging on about ten hag and sancho? for all we know it’s just a sex game they are playing. maybe they have humiliation kinks and slagging each other off to the media gets their rocks off. maybe ten hag likes being cucked and can’t wait to see sancho score at dortmund and kiss the badge and cover his ears. we don’t have all the data, so we should just welcome them both home.
Why do I always have to think about Maccer from GTA San Andreas while reading your posts?

Darlington Padgett

I think his wages and reputation he now has will hinder him. Whether it's the right portrayal or not, even if you're shite, having the perception that you're hard working professional player will help a lot. Similarly, some players get labelled as unprofessional and it's a difficult thing to shake off. Even he behaves perfect at BVB and some of the previous stories have been exaggerated, his name will still be tarnished.

I don't think he'll be Saudi bound but clubs that would have considered a move will think twice due to his wages and stigma.
I think our perception of the whole thing is completely different from what the rest of the world sees. I see more people criticizing Ten Hag that they are Sancho. He got lots of support on social media with messages that looked like they were celebrating him leaving a really bad place.

thisisnottaken1

ffs. why are we still banging on about ten hag and sancho? for all we know it’s just a sex game they are playing. maybe they have humiliation kinks and slagging each other off to the media gets their rocks off. maybe ten hag likes being cucked and can’t wait to see sancho score at dortmund and kiss the badge and cover his ears. we don’t have all the data, so we should just welcome them both home.
You are my favourite poster :lol:

Laurencio

Rangnick has been speaking out about Sancho.

He had his best time in Dortmund, when he was healthy, he always played for me. However, he wasn’t as carefree as in Dortmund. But that was due to the overall situation.”

“When he was fit, he was set and did well under me. He no longer had a chance in Manchester, now he has to get back into rhythm and really into shape in Dortmund. From his point, the change makes perfect sense."
He was then asked about discipline issues.

alexthelion

Rule number one: Don't throw your players under the bus at press conferences. Jadon played here for 2 years. Did ETH "giving" him time off really help him? Did it (It was pretty controversal)? There are many factors playing to why he didn't hit Dortmund form here, but there's no doubt he has a massive ceiling and there's many doubts our manager/staff could have manged ehim a lot better.
We should expect that he would need some time to adapt when he came here, but we should be asking why he didn't perform at the same level here that he did in Germany. We should have done everything in our power to make him fit in and optimize the the einvironment around him to get the best out of him (As we should with every player/asset we have invested in).

It'll be very interesting to see if Dortmund manages to get him back in form, because it'll also tell us a lot about our own management/coaching staff.
It will only tell us about Sancho. Nothing else.

Tyrion

Social media and the newspapers will be so quick to try and ram it down our throats when he inevitably looks half decent again out there, when in reality he doesn't have the mentality to play at a big club.
Always happens whenever one of our players leaves. They have one of their 5 good games a year and people say "they were stupid to let him go" and when they are mediocre the other 45 games, they're silent.

Tyrion

Rule number one: Don't throw your players under the bus at press conferences. Jadon played here for 2 years. Did ETH "giving" him time off really help him? Did it (It was pretty controversal)? There are many factors playing to why he didn't hit Dortmund form here, but there's no doubt he has a massive ceiling and there's many doubts our manager/staff could have manged ehim a lot better.
We should expect that he would need some time to adapt when he came here, but we should be asking why he didn't perform at the same level here that he did in Germany. We should have done everything in our power to make him fit in and optimize the the einvironment around him to get the best out of him (As we should with every player/asset we have invested in).

It'll be very interesting to see if Dortmund manages to get him back in form, because it'll also tell us a lot about our own management/coaching staff.
He wasn't thrown under the bus. He was described as not training well which is likely given that he was often late for it and it would be consistent with his general pattern of "not performing well". Sancho then complained publicly, something no other United player has done in recent years. EtH just wanted an apology but Sanchos refused and he stayed at home waiting for ETH to be sacked ever since.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Marwood

https://www.sportbible.com/football...rangnick-jadon-sancho-man-utd-388775-20240112

So apparently Sancho didn't have any discipline problems under Rangnick. You'd think if Sancho is really that bad, he wouldn't give a shit under an interim manager especially.
I'd ask Rangnick why he couldn't get two good consecutive performances from him i.e. the bare minimum.

I think there's a difference between a player being badly disruptive and a player who is just a bit ambivalent.

I'd guess Sancho isn't the former but is the latter which although less obvious as a problem is still very much one.

IRELANDUNITED

The brains these modern day footballers have aren’t the best, Rashford is having an awful season because his mate isn’t getting to play with him, pathetic mentality.

I want him gone, now. He was commenting on Sancho post so he clearly isn’t fully committed to the team. 1 good season every 3 years isn’t enough for this football club. Fu*k off to PSG or somewhere if they are stupid enough to pay big money for you.

Red00012

Hopefully it goes well and gets a few clubs interested in him. He should never wear a Utd jersey again

Swedish_Plumber

Why should anyone trust what Rangnick says?
Spot on. He also oversaw a period where players had clearly given up the ghost and knew they could get away with it. No wonder Sancho was happy. It’s when he’s had standards expected of him the toys have come out the pram.

HookedOnAPhelan

Easy to understand why he wanted to go back. The intensity is so much lower, and he's allowed to be the lazy cnut he really is.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why should anyone trust what Rangnick says?
Agreed, Rangnick was out of his fecking depth. Just for the record, he didn’t get a tune out of Sancho either which shows how bad it a manager he is considering his own comments.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What a guy. fecks around for 6 months, plays FIFA and grabs an assist in his first game back

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And he has his first scorer. And yes, it was easy, they are playing a minnow in last place :)

sepulturite

Oh god, the endless posts about "we should never have let him go" are going to start earlier than I thought....

marktan

And this is why he was able to stat pad in the first place. Look at the goal, a high line, 3 man defence, no one around him and a non existent midfield.

Is it a tactical choice, or a lack of tactics? Matches in the Championship have a more coherent defence than that.

Mike Smalling

He could get double digit goals and assists in the rest of his loan spell, and I still wouldn't think he would be good for us next season.

ItDoesntEvenMata

Assist off the bat after 7 minutes on the pitch.

He'll go to Dortmund and be quality.

Everything about his time here was handled wrong, partly himself but Ole did that slow integration thing which never works with players and then he's had to sit and watch Martial, Antony etc start and be absolutely awful.

Simply too technically good a player for the Hollywood passing, punt it style we've had for a long time

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
I have never heard of the team Dortmund are playing right now
Its a small team from a small city that translates to "colon city".
Oh and it has a district named "Wixhausen" which could roughly be translated to "jerk home".

And their team is even worse than their citys name.