2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Teja

Strange crowd - surely we want him to do well so he has a future back with us (maybe apologies to Ten Hag / a new coach) or atleast allows us to recoup a decent amount from the sale.

criticalanalysis

How dare he criticize Sancho.
Seems like this is the original interview:

So sandwiched between lots of pleasantries and encouragement, he still makes this comment about Sancho's performance not being good enough.

@Zehner

Going by Sanchofanclub logic though, why did he even need to comment on his performance considering we know he has mental issues, requires delicate handling, has not played in months and has joined a new club mid season? Why the need to add even more unnecessary pressure and spotlight on the player? Is he throwing Sancho under the bus? The exact same things extrapolated and exaggerated said of ETH can be also applied here.

Eddy_JukeZ

Strange crowd - surely we want him to do well so he has a future back with us (maybe apologies to Ten Hag / a new coach) or atleast allows us to recoup a decent amount from the sale.
Personally don't think he should have a future with us again. Been given enough chances.

Him playing well would be nice to recoup a decent fee though.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

So sandwiched between lots of pleasantries and encouragement, he still makes this comment about Sancho's performance not being good enough.

@Zehner

Going by Sanchofanclub logic though, why did he even need to comment on his performance considering we know he has mental issues, requires delicate handling, has not played in months and has joined a new club mid season? Why the need to add even more unnecessary pressure and spotlight on the player? Is he throwing Sancho under the bus? The exact same things extrapolated and exaggerated said of ETH can be also applied here.
Special things as in one day he's in Manchester the other New York, even under employment while his team mates are all training.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

@Zehner

The obvious difference is that EtH banished Sancho from the squad while Terzic starts him. Everybody could see how well Sancho performed (or not) and there is little room for discussion about this, not even for Sancho. Terzic will start him again and show him he trusts him this way, which EtH did not. I'm not saying that what EtH did was unjustified, just that it's not really the same.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
The obvious difference is that EtH banished Sancho from the squad while Terzic starts him. Everybody could see how well Sancho performed (or not) and there is little room for discussion about this, not even for Sancho. Terzic will start him again and show him he trusts him this way, which EtH did not. I'm not saying that what EtH did was unjustified, just that it's not really the same.
He’s been fecking shite for us and didn’t deserve to start. If he doesn’t like that, he needs to harden the feck up. We’re not a charity.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Personally I just want to see the back of the lazy arrogant petulant little spunk bubble.

criticalanalysis

He was banished from the squad after Sancho's Twitter post. My point is that Terzic 'called him out', 'publicly humiliated' and unnecessarily created this pressure on his performances despite knowing all of Sancho's issues in the same way some of his defenders in this and other threads have claimed what ETH did was overboard. 'There is little room for discussion about this' could be said of ETH's handling of the squad. Short of Onana (understandable considering his big summer move) and Bruno ('my captain shall always play), pretty much every single player in the squad has been dropped or rotated for their performances. Even Antony.

So my original point still stands really. The issue is not the way ETH or Terzic have communicated their criticisms but it's the fact that Sancho chose to take it in the most destructive way and his defenders ridiculously laid the blame on ETH.

hobbers

Anyone with a brain knows ETH said and did nothing wrong with regard to Sancho. He bent over backwards to try and help him out last season and keep the spotlight away from him.

Terzic and every other manager at that level will have the same problems ETH had. You cant cover for someone who plays so badly indefinitely, and you cant keep picking them either.

Teja

Will he continue to start him if he puts in shit performances, plays fifa till late in the night and shows up late to training the following day?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Looks like you have no idea what happened at United. Let's say Sancho responds to Terzic via social media and call Terzic a liar. Then Come back to me when he starts and I will be happy to admit ETH was wrong.

Until then I would keep my mouth shut than support Sancho.

RedDevil@84

The Dortmund coach is right. He is awesome. They should put in a 60M bid for him, rightaway.

Someone

Something
We're stuck with him even if we accept a low bid. He isn't gonna give up his massive salary and no one will even come close to it. He'll likely try to get another loan where we end up paying most of his wages.

Tony247

Great. Are they buying him out or not?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
He was banished from the squad after Sancho's Twitter post.
Ok, he was left out of the squad first, but not really banished until his reaction to being left out. Probably bad wording on my behalf.
So my original point still stands really. The issue is not the way ETH or Terzic have communicated their criticisms but it's the fact that Sancho chose to take it in the most destructive way and his defenders ridiculously laid the blame on ETH.
My point also stands. Terzic said it after millions of people saw Sancho playing very bad. EtH said it in regard to training sessions nobody saw. Considering that EtH was criticised for favoritism anyway Sancho saw a chance to get support from those accusing EtH of it.
Looks like you have no idea what happened at United. Let's say Sancho responds to Terzic via social media and call Terzic a liar. Then Come back to me when he starts and I will be happy to admit ETH was wrong.

Until then I would keep my mouth shut than support Sancho.
It's amazing how badly you understand what I wrote. I explicitly did say that EtH did nothing wrong with his comments, so why would I want you to admit that he was wrong, when even I don't believe that?

Also how it is supporting Sancho when I just point out that criticising a player for actual match performance is something different than for training performances is something that I don't get. Would you please explain your logic to me? Or do you prefer to just shout at people for having a different opinion?

Nogbadthebad

He'd be more useful on the MU e-sports Fifa team at this point.

We could probably get more for him on a transfer if he moved teams too.

the_cliff

Gone quiet on him for a while now. After his assist in the first game his name was everywhere.

I guess his recent performances haven't been good then.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Continuing to go brilliantly then...

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
I thought it was ETH's and United's fault and he was going to shine brightly back in Germany.
Or maybe if you play Fifa til early mornings, you don't train well and you become shit at football. Who knew.

didz

I thought it was ETH's and United's fault and he was going to shine brightly back in Germany.
Or maybe if you play Fifa til early mornings, you don't train well and you become shit at football. Who knew.

German media just has it in for him cos he left. Otherwise they'd know he's only shit because Terzic has it in for him with his comments about the PSV game. And he should know Sancho was only shit because Ten Hag had it in for him 6 months ago. And he should know that Sancho was only shit because the English media just had it in for him cos he left.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

This will not only set back Sancho's career, this will be Terzic' downfall as well. It's pretty clear that he bet on Sancho getting into form to bail him and the club out despite playing pretty badly (as it worked when Terzic took over as interim and Sancho won them the Cup), but it doesn't seem to work this time. Sancho is too far away from his best to paper over the cracks of Terzic' incompetence now. Leipzig already faced the top three and only have "simple" games to play now, while Dortmund has to play all three of them. Don't be surprised if Dortmund loses 4th place and the CL qualification now. And if that happens, then shit really hits the fan there. This matchday really was a disaster for them. Leipzig losing in München was reasonably expected and their chance to pull ahead of them, Stuttgarts draw meant that they could close the gap to them and maybe fight for third place soon.

Instead the top three pull further ahead of Dortmund and Leipzig, even Stuttgart's draw was enough for that.

sepulturite

Where's that poster that was constantly defending him no matter what? Would love to know what they think now....

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Where's that poster that was constantly defending him no matter what? Would love to know what they think now....
I think that was some mental newbie who was mysteriously promoted in about 5 minutes, but fortunately banned 5 minutes after that.

sepulturite

I think that was some mental newbie who was mysteriously promoted in about 5 minutes, but fortunately banned 5 minutes after that.
Oh there's two then, because this member that I'm thinking of has been on here for years, can't remember their name at all though. But they're defence of Sancho was truly sad.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Oh there's two then, because this member that I'm thinking of has been on here for years, can't remember their name at all though. But they're defence of Sancho was truly sad.
Didn’t half of the German posters basically defend everything Sancho did? I remember finding it incredibly weird.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Yeah, maybe there's a couple then. :lol:

I was thinking of the one who suddenly appeared in every Ten Hag thread a few months ago to write essays about how Sancho was somehow in the right for throwing his rattle out of the pram.

sepulturite

Yeah, maybe there's a couple then. :lol:

I was thinking of the one who suddenly appeared in every Ten Hag thread a few months ago to write essays about how Sancho was somehow in the right for throwing his rattle out of the pram.
That could be the one I'm thinking of! :lol:

Pughnichi

Crazy that we can send players out on loan and have their value decrease.
Not really. The reason he’s out on loan is because he hasn’t hit performance levels expected and subsequently his value has decreased. It’s just being confirmed at dortmund

Robbie Boy

Not really. The reason he’s out on loan is because he hasn’t hit performance levels expected and subsequently his value has decreased. It’s just being confirmed at dortmund
And I imagine hope that he would hit form so we might be able to sell him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Both he and the manager won't be here in the summer. Fingers crossed.

RuudTom83

Looking at the highlights, tbh put Jadon in a United shirt and that looks like one of his best games haha.

Dortmund should be more grateful! he turned up and attempted to get past his marker!...those were very rare treats for United fans.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
Antony and him will have to be put on the Kepa/Pepe/Ndomble plans. No one is going to buy them and they'll end up leaving on a free at the end of their contracts with us finding loans for the remaining years on their contracts.

Red_toad

Looking at the highlights, tbh put Jadon in a United shirt and that looks like one of his best games haha.

Dortmund should be more grateful! he turned up and attempted to get past his marker!...those were very rare treats for United fans.

Managers fault for playing him on the right! :nervous: