• Be made to walk alone through Liverpool

Votes: 113 14.4%
  • Buy a my little pony for the girl

Votes: 141 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 101472

Carraghers great, definitely one of the better ones.

They need to get rid of some of the old timers though, pretty much all the soccer Saturday cast and then the likes of sourness. Viewers want modern day views and banter, not agenda laden past dwellers.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Carraghers great, definitely one of the better ones.

They need to get rid of some of the old timers though, pretty much all the soccer Saturday cast and then the likes of sourness. Viewers want modern day views and banter, not agenda laden past dwellers.
Agree with all of that. That soccer Saturday lineup is insufferable. Ridiculous that Phil Thompson inparticular is still on tv

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Agree with all of that. That soccer Saturday lineup is insufferable. Ridiculous that Phil Thompson inparticular is still on tv[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I mean he picked some guy called Mo Salah out as the one to watch in 2019. That's some sharp analysis right there.

lsd

The Oracle
2.05 - Paddy Crerand to Stewart Gardener: "you keep boring everyone with the same statement" :lol::lol:

Love it I wish more of the co commentators would say the same whenever the likes of Tyler Darkes and co keep coming out with the same boring soundbites every game .

Would be nice if they ever told them noone gives a flying feck about next week's boxing match being repeated every 20 mins during the game either .

El Zoido

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Raheem Sterling is just as bad a choice. All four of these are stealing a living working for Sky. Phil Thompson’s is the worst here though, not just the pick, but the words are embarrassing too. It’s like football punditry for toddlers.
Le Tissier acknowledged Sterling is already great but he says he thinks he will go on to be extra special. Probably fair enough with the reasoning. Phil said nothing of the sort about Salah.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Lovren :lol:

Keita and Milner over Pogba :lol:

Talk about punditry bias.

The rest is probably right though.
Rashford is slowly getting to a level where he's in with a shout. Pogba's a no brainer and I'd take Lindelof currently.

That's mad from Carragher.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'm guessing it's the combined XI? Wasn't that when United played at Anfield under Jose & your lot were incredibly out of form?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Can't see the image but I'm assuming these were the selected teams before our game at Anfield in December. Carragher's argument was that Pogba was struggling to get into United's 11 so why should he be in combined 11

Brophs

The One and Only
Lads, stop getting worked up about imaginary combined teams, compiled by someone with an obvious bias to one side. It’s weird. No one in their right mind should give a shit.

Holocene

I'm going to take a guess and say that the image is from before Ole was appointed.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He's probably been told to be bias to get people worked up and sharing it/commenting on it. That's how these outlets are working these days.

cyberman

Can't see the image but I'm assuming these were the selected teams before our game at Anfield in December. Carragher's argument was that Pogba was struggling to get into United's 11 so why should he be in combined 11
That doesn't explain why Keita is in there though.

Red00012

He’s said over the weekend utd’s squad is better so this must be old. Herrera is getting in that team and so is rashford and pogba

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lads, stop getting worked up about imaginary combined teams, compiled by someone with an obvious bias to one side. It’s weird. No one in their right mind should give a shit.
I think the point was the hypocrisy of his recent quote alongside his Combined XI ffrom this season.

It gives you a good idea of the nonsense some of these pundits spew.

Moonwalker

The perceived discrepancy between that statement of his and the combined 11 that he picked could easily be accounted for if his criterion for picking players was form and performance, rather than quality.

Inter Yer Nan

I've got to question any rational adult who'd conclude that Pogba is inferior at football to Milner or Keita or any of their (or our) midfielders. Perhaps it was a comment based on form at a certain time because Carragher often appears fairly astute and very fair.

Combined XI's I think for certain De Gea, Pogba, at least one of Herrera/Matic are getting into their side and probably Lindelof and Rashford too. I'd personally have them all in - De Gea, TAA, Lindelof, VVD, Robertson, Matic, Pogba, Herrera, Mane, Salah, Rashford.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He's probably been told to be bias to get people worked up and sharing it/commenting on it. That's how these outlets are working these days.
That's now how this works. His comments are his own so if the purpose was to work people up it's coming from him. It's just clear bias by a very much so Liverpool tinted pundit who can't see no faults in the current Liverpool team.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Carragher is just same with most football fans.

Just scroll back comments about Lindelof or even Rashford you'll see the discrepancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.