Votes: 113 14.4%
  • Buy a my little pony for the girl

Votes: 141 18.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Inexcusable behaviour from Caragher. The act of a gurrier as we say here in Dublin.
The driver of the car sounds like a bellend too.

Bojan11

The thing is it will be hypocritical of Sky sacking him.

Considering how drunk Kirsty Gallagher was driving and she was off to collect her kids too which makes it worse.

The above is worse than spitting yet they didn’t even do anything about it.

Manny

Grammar Police
Carragher was a prat and I haven't got anything to add that hasn't been said already.

But the dad needs to get a life. His daughter sounded fed up at the end so I imagine it had gone on for some time before he pulled the camera out.

What the feck is it with people thinking it's OK to harass other people because they are famous? Then the prick seemed surprised that Carragher reacted.

red_devil83

Tbf you can tell from the video and how the girl reacts that her dad's been on at him for ages.

Why he winds his window down to hear more of it I have no idea though. Idiot.

Shame though, he's one of the best pundits on TV. Probably get suspended for the rest of the season at least.

brian017

Says a lot when a 14 year old is more mature than both of the adults in the video. She repeatedly asks her dad to stop before and after the incident; I feel sorry that she had to witness such an despicable incident

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
What a man.
Carragher's autobiography said:
There's definitely too many foreigners in the game. What's the point of spending all this money on the academies if we're not pushing local kids through? Liverpool FC is our club. It's a big part of our city and you've got to give young Scousers with aspirations the chance to succeed.

It's not just football. I've got two brothers who find it hard to work in Liverpool in this Capital of Culture year. One of the reasons is we've made it too easy for foreigners to come here and take the jobs.

Red Digger

As a pundit how can he ever be critical of a players reaction to anything again if he himself stoops this low to a bit of goading. I don’t think I could listen to his views anymore knowing the type of person he is. I reckon he’s finished as a pundit. I also think he’s a scumbag for doing what he did.

RedTiger

Half mast
What the feck is it with people thinking it's OK to harass other people because they are famous? Then the prick seemed surprised that Carragher reacted.
My sentiments as well.

The only opposition fans I goad are people I know personally. I would never goad a stranger because I assume they'd take it like me, which is not very well. I've never understood why celebrities are viewed as above base emotions like anger.

extincti fugax hominum

WTF was that :lol: This is both disgusting and ludicrous at the same time. The thing that caught my attention was the amount of saliva his gob produces. It really looked like a llama spit rather than a human one :

BTW, this is a photoshop thread deserving material imo :

I know we have some seriously talented guys on PS so how about a new one? I can already feel the potential; it would be a classic like "Ashley Cole fitting in well at Roma" :lol:

Jaybomb

If he was to get sacked... who would replace him? Ideally it would be someone with “name power”... who’s left? Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes and Rio are all with BT so that rules them out.

Rooney surprisingly looked good on MNF but his career isn’t over just yet.

Bellamy? Lol.

I guess it could be Terry if he decides to hang them up this season.

POF

What an absolute idiot. He absolutely deserves to be sacked. It was far worse than the Keys/Gray incident and Rodney Marsh's Tsumami/Toon Army gag. What sort of low life reacts to mild provocation by spitting at someone?

Sky would be a joke if they don't sack him but I have a feeling they will try to ride it out for Carragher.

Gazza

If he was to get sacked... who would replace him? Ideally it would be someone with “name power”... who’s left? Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes and Rio are all with BT so that rules them out.

Rooney surprisingly looked good on MNF but his career isn’t over just yet.

Bellamy? Lol.

I guess it could be Terry if he decides to hang them up this season.
Lampard was on MOTD last night so I don't think he's signed a contract with a network yet. He'd be purfick.

jungledrums

His twitter exchanges paint him as a bit of a knob to be honest. Speaks of the character of the man that he spat at a man and his daughter, pathetic.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Serves the Dad right; he wanted a reaction and got one. Feel very sorry for the daughter, both for being spat on and for having a parent who is a bit of a twat.

Sky won’t want to fire him and they won’t be obliged to here. It’s pretty clear that he was very likely repeatedly provoked. While he shouldn’t have reacted, there would be plenty of people out of jobs if everything they did was filmed.

Giggs86

Serves the Dad right; he wanted a reaction and got one. Feel very sorry for the daughter, both for being spat on and for having a parent who is a bit of a twat.

Sky won’t want to fire him and they won’t be obliged to here. It’s pretty clear that he was very likely repeatedly provoked. While he shouldn’t have reacted, there would be plenty of people out of jobs if everything they did was filmed.
Don't think so mate. He's a professional and he should behave like one. He is an ex pro and the face of a big sports network, spitting on someone like that is inexcusable. If he can't act like a pro then he shouldn't be one. Hope they throw the book at him.

Giggs86

Can't see Sky Sports doing anything about it. Harry Kane spits all over the gaff everytime he opens his mouth and they still insist on interviewing him after nearly every Spurs game.
Harry Kane just leaves his mouth open to breathe at all time, otherwise he forgets to breath. Just a fail-safe mechanism.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Don't think so mate. He's a professional and he should behave like one. He is an ex pro and the face of a big sports network, spitting on someone like that is inexcusable. If he can't act like a pro then he shouldn't be one. Hope they throw the book at him.
Act like a pro? What does that even mean? His action then has no bearing on his ability to do his job. He’s a TV analyst, not the Prime Minister. He’s not knived the man. Shit happens in life. Hate the trial by social media in modern society, especially when someone is being setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.