Jean-Clair Todibo

Red00012

If so, I expect riots again in short order. The moment Evans is named in the starting 11 of a pl or cl match should be cause for immediate revolution.
Riots :lol:
Well he won’t be playing provided Martinez / Varane /Lindelof /Shaw aren’t injured at the same time

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Come on United make it happen...

Rake

This guy and a LB should be our priorities now? It's been reported that West Ham are back for Maguire. We could possibly fund a move if the asking price for Todibo really is 30 mil.

Idxomer

The type of player and defender we need in the team, get him in.

croadyman

This guy and a LB should be our priorities now? It's been reported that West Ham are back for Maguire. We could possibly fund a move if the asking price for Todibo really is 30 mil.
Midfielder?

Rolaholic

His replacement?

They're spending good money without selling much so far...

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I’m fairly sure Todibo isn’t with Monaco? Or am I missing something.
According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

Last edited:

Rolaholic

According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move more for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

This is what I was meaning to post :lol:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
According to reports both Monaco and OGC Nice are interested in the Fulham CB but Nice will only move for him if Todibo joins Man Utd. And Todibo only joins Man Utd if Maguire departs.

We should be after Tosin, he is quality.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Thanks Adnan.
This is what I was meaning to post :lol:
The initial tweet confused the crap out of me but that’s because I didn’t know any of the above :lol: I just saw the Monaco link and figured it’s a replacement for Disasi.

Xire01

With Varane out for 2 months or whatever it is, we should be moving for this lad. Couldn’t we go for a loan + obligation to buy next season? If its ffp and finances holding us back

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
With Varane out for 2 months or whatever it is, we should be moving for this lad. Couldn’t we go for a loan + obligation to buy next season? If its ffp and finances holding us back
Varane is also out !? fecking hell

hobbers

Should have forced slabhead out at all costs then Varane's inevitable injury would be opportunity for the new guy.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Private jet going from Nice to Liverpool at the moment has Liverpool fans excited for this lad

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
False.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ideally I'd like to see:
Paulinha --> Bayern
McT --> Fulham

Which then funds Todibo --> United

Assuming Amrabat comes in anyway, that should be great.

MUFC OK

My mate who knows people at the club (his cousin in marketing dept) says they are signing him today.

Would not be surprised.

MUFC OK

Ideally I'd like to see:
Paulinha --> Bayern
McT --> Fulham

Which then funds Todibo --> United

Assuming Amrabat comes in anyway, that should be great.
An ambitious, competently run club would do this.

Judas

Open to offers
I would be gutted if he went to Liverpool. Exactly what I expected to happen if we didn't get him, I just didn't think it would happen this quickly!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
My mate who knows people at the club (his cousin in marketing dept) says they are signing him today.

Would not be surprised.
& no Journo has reported any interest whatsoever and Todibo is signing for Liverpool out of the blue.

Believable