5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

T A

Think that proves you just have an agenda against him for whatever reason.
Mate you were the one saying after City match that assists and goals didnt matter and your idol Jesse provided more than that for the team. Nothing has changed since that, accept the lastest assist, he was a shadow on the pitch in 1.5 matches. His performances was simply poor then i have no idea wth you’re doing here and what you’re trying to accuse me of? The only person having an agenda here is you, towards me.

In case you suddenly change your mind and want to talk about the latest assist, 2 goals, 1 reflected assist and 1 assist (3 of them from matches against the likes of Yeovil, Swansea and Bournemouth) in 15.5 matches over 3.5 months - this is a fact and this is no good for any attacking player in any top team. And he made that assist against Bournemouth in a meaningless game just to be invisible again and screw us up in Wembley tomorrow

el3mel

Mate you were the one saying after City match that assists and goals didnt matter and your idol Jesse provided more than that for the team. Nothing has changed since that, accept the lastest assist, he was a shadow on the pitch in 1.5 matches. His performances was simply poor then i have no idea wth you’re doing here and what you’re trying to accuse me of? The only person having an agenda here is you, towards me.

In case you suddenly change your mind and want to talk about the latest assist, 2 goals, 1 reflected assist and 1 assist (3 of them from matches against the likes of Yeovil, Swansea and Bournemouth) in 15.5 matches over 3.5 months - this is a fact and this is no good for any attacking player in any top team. And he made that assist against Bournemouth in a meaningless game just to be invisible again and screw us up in Wembley tomorrow
My idol ? :lol:

I'm giving him what he deserves. You can return to the beginning of the thread and you can see I was thrashing him at the start when he wasn't that good. Game after game he won over. I found it baffling to keep fixed on a certain opinion and try so hard to prove it while everything is pointing to the opposite. It makes your point weak and shows you have a certain agenda in the argument, which isn't good for your look if you ask me.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
You can talk all you want but i was right about City match and i will be right again this Saturday. Nothing you can do to change the fact
Do you hate on every underperforming player with the same vileness? Or is your contempt reserved for Lingard?

T A

My idol ? :lol:

I'm giving him what he deserves. You can return to the beginning of the thread and you can see I was thrashing him at the start when he wasn't that good. Game after game he won over. I found it baffling to keep fixed on a certain opinion and try so hard to prove it while everything is pointing to the opposite. It makes your point weak and shows you have a certain agenda in the argument, which isn't good for your look if you ask me.
I didnt fix anything. He scores/assists (majority of them (including deflected assist) are against weak teams or in meaningless games) - takes the starting spot in big matches - being invisible in these big matches and some matches after - scores/assists (majority of them are against weak teams or in meaningless games) again to secure his starting spot - disappearing 3, 4 marches after that. This circle process happened and happens again over last 3 months, which is what i have said since the beginning.

Hopefully the game tomorrow will bring you back to the bright side bro. In the end, all of us are United fans, we shouldnt become divided because of an unworthy player

T A

Do you hate on every underperforming player with the same vileness? Or is your contempt reserved for Lingard?
In our team? I dont see Smalling and Fellaini have the quality it takes to be a United player, i want Blind, Mata, Herrera and Jones to be sold but Lingard is an exception. He elevated it to a whole new level when tooking our two best talent Rashford and Martial’s places in starting XI squad with his tricky form, forcing them out of the club.

We are losing our both present and future because of him, you’ll see that tomorrow when he takes Rashy+Tony’s starting spot and disappear on the pitch

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
In our team? I dont see Smalling and Fellaini have the quality it takes to be a United player, i want Blind, Mata, Herrera and Jones to be sold but Lingard is an exception. He elevated it to a whole new level when tooking our two best talent Rashford and Martial’s places in starting XI squad with his tricky form, forcing them out of the club.

We are losing our both present and future because of him, you’ll see that tomorrow when he takes Rashy+Tony’s starting spot and disappear on the pitch
You honestly think they've performed better when they've played? They've been just as inconsistent, if not more, and Lingard might not be as flashy as them but he's put in more of an effort, when called upon.

Red_Beans

Its not like Lingard has a history of scoring in cup finals, or at Wembley. He only scores in meaningless games though

T A

You honestly think they've performed better when they've played? They've been just as inconsistent, if not more, and Lingard might not be as flashy as them but he's put in more of an effort, when called upon.
Each of them had the total number of goals and assists better than Lingard's in that same period with 1/2 your dear Jesse's time on the pitch. Now you knew what damage your precious Lingard has done with our two best talented players
Well you can check this stat over last 3.5 months. I believe it’s still valid because Lingard hasnt produce much since my post above. As i had said a million times, i have my opinion about Lingard for a reason

T A

Its not like Lingard has a history of scoring in cup finals, or at Wembley. He only scores in meaningless games though
Well against the likes of Crystal Palace, Leicester and Southampton as you have mentioned. If he is always that good then he’ll certainly steal the show tomorrow, but sadly he wont. You can print this

SerenityValley

Well against the likes of Crystal Palace, Leicester and Southampton as you have mentioned. If he is always that good then he’ll certainly steal the show tomorrow, but sadly he wont. You can print this
I’d only print it, so I had something to wipe my babies arses with.

Web of Bissaka

Inside scoop of our players, revealed by Lingod. Team chemistry is cool.
Jesse Lingard reveals all about his Manchester United team-mates

Who's the biggest joker?
I think I will take that. I'm always up to no good, messing about. I like to put smiles on people's faces. It's not really pranks, it's more having a laugh, taking the mickey out of people…hanging people's clothes up on the roof if they have bad 'garms'.

Who has bad 'garms'?
Matteo's clothes are not my taste. They might be his taste but they don't suit me. He has a Matrix coat that goes down to his ankles. It's his taste, each to their own.

Who's the quickest?
I'd probably say Marcus [Rashford] or Martial, he has sharp feet. Paul [Pogba] said he is faster than me but I can't see it. I told him we can race after training.

If Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial had a 100m race, who would win?
I think Rashy would nick it. I've not seen Anthony over a long distance but I know Marcus could run 100m quick.

Who's the nutmeg king?
Paul tries, Marcus tries - he doesn't do it but he tries - those are the two. I don't think Paul has ever megged me since he has been at the club. That's a fact.

Who do you reckon will go on to be a future manager?
I think Michael Carrick. He's already starting now and is the most experienced one in the dressing room and leads us very well. I think he will be good as a future manager.

Paul Pogba said he shows him videos to help him, does he do that with you?
Yeah he's been doing it with a lot of players. It's good to have someone in the dressing room who we can go to for tips and advice and he's always there for the younger guys too.

Who's in front of the mirror the most?
Quite a few people have long, slicked back hair. Luke Shaw loves to do his hair, Matteo is there quite a bit too. But Shawy, he's just had his hair dyed so he is always slicking it back.

Who is the dressing room DJ?
Matchday it's Ashley Young with house tracks to get everyone pumped and in the dressing room at the training ground it's a free for all. David will put his Spanish music on, I'll put some music on, Paul will put some French music on. It's all different types of genre.

Who's the best dancer?
I might take that crown. Paul is up there as well, we like to dance in the dressing room. I like to body pop.

Who practises their celebration the most?
We don't practise, it's just natural. The handshakes we work on, I think I have handshakes with nearly everyone in the squad. We will do something and then put a little dance towards the end. Some of them are good, some of them are long! We had quite a few last season and this season we have narrowed it down.

The latest one is a shoot dance, you use one leg and one arm at once. I've seen a couple of other handshakes, they're getting up to our standard. The Spurs one is quite long. They do a little rock, paper scissors in there - me and Dele will do a long one on England duty.

What about the most skilful player?
Rashford has got a lot of skills. Paul has a lot too, it's probably out of them two. I can get the ball off Paul, so you just let him do it in front of you.

How often does Paul Pogba get his hair cut?
Regularly. He'll never message you that a barber's coming, he'll get selfish trims on his own. He says I'm the same though. We use the same barber in Manchester. I'll come in with a haircut and he'll be like: "Selfish trim!" but he doesn't look at his WhatsApp.

Who's the tough nut?
Rojo. Marcos is an animal. Even in training, he's aggressive and strong. It's good though, we need that. He's tatted up and everything. He can't speak much English but he's a nice guy.

Which player is the best singer?
I like to have a dabble sometimes. I like doing it in my car but not otherwise. David belts out a lot of Spanish music and sings a lot, so I'm going to say him. Someone might be holding back, you never know.

Who's a sore loser?
There's a lot of us, in training especially, when we have little games. We have a table of the most losses for the month, and whoever loses has to buy dinner or something like that. I always wind Luke Shaw up if he loses, and when Axel was here he'd wind everyone up. He'd get in your head.

Luke's head goes and I'm just there like: "Shawy!" and he knows I'm coming for him. Chris Smalling can get in your head a lot on the pitch too. If they score he goes for it.

Who's the selfie king?
I do a couple, but I'm not the king. I think some people low-key might do it, but not take it on to Instagram or Twitter. I don't think we've got a crown for it yet.

What's the best one you've ever taken?
Me and Beans, Rashy. It was when I had a little beard, I put up hashtag beard gang, people were telling me to get rid of it. If you'd blown it, it would've blown off.

Why do you call him beans?
Something just triggered one day just to call him Beans. I started calling him Rash beans, or bean sprout. I don't know why, honestly. He doesn't answer to Rashy. He'll call me Jessparagus.

Who's the kitman's nightmare?
Throughout the season, everyone's lockers just get full of everything, but I think everyone's respectful to the kitman. No-one leaves stuff around. You might get the odd sock here and there, in the shower but nothing much. The kitmen do a lot so you've got to respect it.

Who's the cleverest player?
Sometimes I can switch into clever mode. I think Romelu's up there, he knows six languages.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ls-all-about-his-manchester-united-team-mates

haram

“Sometimes I can switch into clever mode”.

Oh really Jesse :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not know what does he bring to team in 433 formation. He was solid, usual running and link play but i still think that we should play with martial or rashford instead of him.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He was kicked quite relentlessly by the Spurs players for some reason.

kundalini

I thought he played well. We are desperately short on players willing to make runs off the ball. Lingard helps a lot in that respect. His headed chance was a bit too high for him so not much he could do.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's the most important player in our attack. Everything revolves around his movement.
Tactically, Jesse is a vital weapon for Jose. The others are all more individualistic. Its Jesse that knows when to drop in, when to press from the front and, more importantly, how to respond to the movement of others. That's particularly key when Alexis goes tearing after someone or when Lukaku pulls wide.

Spurs clearly noted this and kicked the crap out of him. Had Alli received that treatment he'd have lost it. Jesse did well to stay composed and focused.

Minimalist

Tried his best but was pretty awful bar winning fouls.

Pretty worried how long Mourinho left him out there.

He was getting hacked down left, right and centre today, the ref should have protected him a bit more.

Brightonian

Tried his best but was pretty awful bar winning fouls.

Pretty worried how long Mourinho left him out there.
What on earth were you watching? He was the man stitching everything together today. Always moving, always available for the pass. He made so many runs in the first half which no-one bothered to look for, but he never stopped trying.

Minimalist

What on earth were you watching? He was the man stitching everything together today. Always moving, always available for the pass. He made so many runs in the first half which no-one bothered to look for, but he never stopped trying.
That's what I said. I thought his use of the ball wasn't good at all. Opinions and that...

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I think the fact that Spurs targeted Lingard with studs on his ankles the whole game says a lot. They only foul players that are difficult to mark and create tactical problems.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah, he was everywhere, linking up well and always available for pass and making the runs. His final pass was off today but he made good contribution. Football is team game after all, he did his part well.

Devil may care

His movement was good as usual and he got more involved in the 2nd half, but he wasn't great on the ball.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Thought he made some good runs into space as he always does but he gave the ball away far too often and can’t complete the most simple of passes. He has been like this for the last couple of months. Shouldn’t be starting.

criticalanalysis

Tactically, Jesse is a vital weapon for Jose. The others are all more individualistic. Its Jesse that knows when to drop in, when to press from the front and, more importantly, how to respond to the movement of others. That's particularly key when Alexis goes tearing after someone or when Lukaku pulls wide.
Yup very accurate, which is why it's so frustrating and disappointing that he lacks a bit of consistent quality and Rashford/Martial don't have that awareness or in some cases, the chance to hone their own ability.

Brilliant mentality otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.