4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OL29

Maybe because Martial is a few years younger and still developing, whereas Jesse should now be reaching his peak years? Also Martial has been in and out of the side through injury, so I don’t really think it’s a fair comparison to be honest.
Plus, Martial gets slaughtered on here anyway, I don’t know if people are just pretending they don’t see it or if they generally don’t read his thread. But making out like he’s spred criticism is simply false.

ForestRGoinUp

Do you have some examples of this claim, or'd you pull it our of your arsehole?
Arsehole. Lingard clothing line. Martial on 250k to have a stroll like Messi each week. Rashford soon to be on even more to keep up his thrift store Ronaldo act.

Or did you want squawka stats or something? It was a subjective comment so you’re under no pressure to agree.

beedoubleyou

Arsehole. Lingard clothing line. Martial on 250k to have a stroll like Messi each week. Rashford soon to be on even more to keep up his thrift store Ronaldo act.

Or did you want squawka stats or something? It was a subjective comment so you’re under no pressure to agree.
Oh I see. You're just talking absolute shite.

Bojan11

He's a weird player, he looks so uncomfortable on the ball. It's like his first thought is to get rid of it when he has it and sprints away.
He’s a runner with no real footballing ability. That’s why most the praise on here is about his work rate.

Andersons Dietician

Usual terrible cameo. His strength is supposed to be his work rate and the last 2 cameos it’s been pathetic. Martial was outworking him.

ManRed

He should be one of the players who leave this summer if we are serious in building a title winning squad.

marktan

What's the point of bringing him on? He's never going to create anything. He's constantly like the pig in the middle watching other people passing it around.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Slightly harsh for people to be criticising Lingard from todays game. He came on for what, the last 10/15 minutes? and Barca had most of the ball in that part of the game so there wasn't a lot Lingard to do.

Djemba-Djemba

Slightly harsh for people to be criticising Lingard from todays game. He came on for what, the last 10/15 minutes? and Barca had most of the ball in that part of the game so there wasn't a lot Lingard to do.
No true, but he did have the opportunity to put in a cross from a short corner when he had times and space.

And he put in a dogshit lazy cross that failed to beat the first man.

edgecutter

Barcelona brought on sergi Roberto and that guy made things happen for them. We bring on lingard and we might as well be down to 10 men.

Some people will defend him, but Jesse is a man on 100k and right now we ain't getting a small percentage back of that in a performance. He is a player that needs to be let go.

Idxomer

He is so pointless these days.

Hopefully, the next 2 years are his last at the club and we don't see a new contract offered to him in the next year or something.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Are you suggesting he should be a starter?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Instead of being ruthless were rewarding average players with huge contracts. I still don't know whats the deal with him? World class at running? Or was it positioning? :houllier:

AP88

Supports
Man City
Jose finished second last season with Valencia and Young at fullback, and this talentless geek as his #10. He wasn’t lying when he said it was his biggest ever achievement.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
When I see him and Mata on the bench I just think it's pointless. They both have moments in them but both weak players, both physically and the effect they have on most games. Jesse can add necessary movement in a game, but I'm not watching him come on and expecting much of anything.

LingiBW

Jesse is 27 this year, yet he still gets treated like he's 21. I feel sorry for my beloved club.

Ferginolol

Jesse is 27 this year, yet he still gets treated like he's 21. I feel sorry for my beloved club.
Found this out a couple hours ago, always thought he was around the same age as Rashford. Turning 27, it is even more of a mystery why he is a part of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.