4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andersons Dietician

What I don't understand about this forum is the way certain players get criticised far more than others. For instance, Martial has been largely pathetic since Ole was appointed caretaker recording a breathtaking 4 goals and 2 assists in that period but his thread has the Martial FC flags flying high. And then you have Jesse, the simply inferior Dabgard, who also has a breathtaking 4 goals and 2 assists in that period and he's back to getting destroyed to pieces by this place.

I do find it quite ironic that both showed their best form under the monster that was Mourinho.
Are you banned from the Martial performance thread? Martial protected? Lingard is generally rubbish and has always been rubbish where in Martial has some genuine ability but still gets absolutely slaughtered.

Djemba-Djemba

Part of the reason he is given so much leeway is exactly because a lot of people don't realise he's 26.

I think a lot of people think he's around Rashford's age.

Man Utd 2:1 West Ham

mewnew11

Someone made a thread calling out rashford the other day. Can someone please call out Lingard. I swear he isn't even a squad player.

Most over rated footballer in the world right now

Red Stone

At some point you just have to face facts and acknowledge that he's a bit shit. Should be limited to cup games and the odd appearance off the bench. Hilariously far off the level of what a United attacker should be.

IhabX7

He was piss poor. I wonder how he can be great for a while and then be this bad regularly.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I've defended him a lot on here and when he's on form he's good but he's been terribly lately and that was absolutely appalling today.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
2 assists and 4 goals this season, with his last assists being on December 26th.

How can he even qualify his status as a squad player, let along a first teamer.

Park Ji Sung was Ronaldo-esque statistically compared to this guy.

I swear the most notable thing I remember about him recently was his celebration on Instagram for Rashford’s penalty against PSG.

edgecutter

Another player that wss awarded an astronomical wage for being bang average. I actually wonder what team would have him as a starter in the league? No way the top 10 would and yet he starts for us.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
No excuses that he's light weight. Fred is just as small and he was flying with tackles and interceptions.

ManRed

Will know club is serious about making tough decisions when you sell players like Lingard.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Someone made a thread calling out rashford the other day. Can someone please call out Lingard. I swear he isn't even a squad player.

Most over rated footballer in the world right now
Nobody rates him.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I made a thread around Christmas questioning our classification of him and Mata as forwards for us, and got shouted down by many who said I was just trying to have a go at our players. He cannot be considered as one of our frontmen at all. He has no quality in the final third.

I’ve defended him a lot but I have my doubts as to whether he should still be here next season. And this is from someone with ‘Jessi #14’ on the latest United shirt!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Worst player on the pitch. If he is "useful squad player" then these are games where he should step up? Right?
As i said last season, he is Division 1 quality. Championship is too much for him

LJJT

I would love him to be what he is on occasions and would love him to be one of our main men but he just isn’t good enough on a consistant basis. His bad days are so so bad. Same for martial and Lukaku I’m sorry to say

Djemba-Djemba

His main contribution to the game was after they hit the bar Lingard decided instead of clearing the ball he would pass the ball to Anderson in his own area.

Comical

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I felt Martial was rubbish today so I don't really know what to say about Lingard given he was even worse. I mean he wasn't even involved. Pointless peformance.

He's probably worth keeping because he's a very good team player. But in terms of quality, he's not really got enough. I'd rather give a young promising talent a 5th/6th choice attacker birth.

El Jefe

It's cliche to say a player is stealing a living at a club but that's exactly what Jesse is doing here. He's used the club as a platform to be the most famous court jester in football and is drowning in endorsements and popularity because of it.

He's a professional footballer so he's bound to have good moments but one thing is for sure, if he was not a United academy product he would be transfer listed this summer.

arthurka

I have defended him for a while here.. Today that ends, terrible performance. Get rid and give the space to Pereira, Gomez or Chong. He is mediocre at best..

Status
Not open for further replies.