Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
He's been stinking up the place for several weeks now. Seriously carrying passengers at the moment because they "have intelligent running" or "put in a shift".

hobbers

Put it this way, if Lingard was playing at a Leicester or a West Ham, would big clubs be circling?

Would they feck.

Kopral Jono

In an ideal world we should get rid of Lingard pronto but we won't because he's local and we're Man fecking United. I place very high value in us having a British core, but bang average players like him should be nowhere near our starting eleven if we are to be competitive going forward.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Someone made a thread calling out rashford the other day. Can someone please call out Lingard. I swear he isn't even a squad player.

Most over rated footballer in the world right now
SOme even think he's on par with Park Ji Sung. Just fecking stupid.

AndyJ1985

Put it this way, if Lingard was playing at a Leicester or a West Ham, would big clubs be circling?

Would they feck.
If Lingard was playing for Sunderland I'm not even sure West Ham or Leicester would be circling

reddevil702

90 minutes today! Rom taken off instead of Lingard is ridiculous. Not sure what Ole thought would change. Another bad performance, allowed to free roam and still couldn’t get into a good position.

Reddy Rederson

It's cliche to say a player is stealing a living at a club but that's exactly what Jesse is doing here. He's used the club as a platform to be the most famous court jester in football and is drowning in endorsements and popularity because of it.

He's a professional footballer so he's bound to have good moments but one thing is for sure, if he was not a United academy product he would be transfer listed this summer.
I dont get that at all. Whos wearing jlingz gear and not being pointed and laughed at? What company is thinking associating with him is going to give them positive brand recognition? I just dont understand how the world works anymore. Utter shit get rewarded, while hardwork get to sit on the bench staring on helplessly.

AJ10

Just Useless, what does he do? can't pass/cross/shoot/run with the ball.

What does he do? He's on 100k a week here absolute joke.

Kopral Jono

The only similarity between them is that they both tend to do well against Arsenal. Ji-sung was mentally elite and at least twice the footballer for us.

RedDevil5

Stealing a living playing here. Nowhere near good enough. Felipe Anderson is 100x better than Lingard, and Lanzini is probably better too. Absolute garbage performance, like usual.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I dont get that at all. Whos wearing jlingz gear and not being pointed and laughed at? What company is thinking associating with him is going to give them positive brand recognition? I just dont understand how the world works anymore. Utter shit get rewarded, while hardwork get to sit on the bench staring on helplessly.
We live in a crazy world where reality YV participants can build businesses and make money thanks to a few TV appearances via social media. A pro footballer playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world will make money very easy

Web of Bissaka

Jesse Linvisiblegard.

Good start but quickly getting worse and invi as the match goes on.

When he's finally visible afterwards... decided to make pointless tactical foul to WH defender late game with Martial, Rashford & Greenwood nearby, quickly kill the potential of stealing possession and adding another goal.

mewnew11

We sold Zaha, a right winger, and kept Lingard and played him on the right wing - he's never a right winger. Makes sense.
So what is he ? A 10, an attacking mid? A striker?

He can't even pass the ball right

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Quite awful. The few times he did get the ball he seemed to make really poor passing choices.

lsd

The Oracle
We sold Zaha, a right winger, and kept Lingard and played him on the right wing - he's never a right winger. Makes sense.

Two things that have have absolutely nothing to do with each other .

We should never have sold Zaha true but Lingard had absolutely nothing to do with that decision

Yagami

Good post resistant
That's crazy. Park was a great squad option in our best period as a club. I don't even know if Lingard's good enough to be a squad option for this squad.

KrasHammerhand

That's crazy. Park was a great squad option in our best period as a club. I don't even know if Lingard's good enough to be a squad option for this squad.
He has good pace, harries the opposition, bleeds Red. That being said should not be starting important games. We do need a top class right winger.

At this point I would keep him over Mata based on pace alone, even though I have always liked Mata

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I felt Martial was rubbish today so I don't really know what to say about Lingard given he was even worse. I mean he wasn't even involved. Pointless peformance.

He's probably worth keeping because he's a very good team player. But in terms of quality, he's not really got enough. I'd rather give a young promising talent a 5th/6th choice attacker birth.
Again this shit. What does that even mean?

Djemba-Djemba

Anyone got a gif of that "wtf cross" he did in the second half ?
The one where he just kept his head down and scuffed a shin height ball straight to the first West Ham defender?

Yeah I'd like to see that too.

Also a gif of his unusual "clearance" after they hit the bar.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Again this shit. What does that even mean?
Calm your raging self down. It means that he usually works his is socks off and has a good mentality. Every squad tends to have the odd solid option that will give their everything whenever called upon. He strikes you as one of those. Whether he is even good enough for that role is debatable. I'd prolly upgrade.

ErranMorad

At best he is a squad player at a top club. That he regularly starts and finishes 90 minutes elaborates the state of this club at the current moment.

An utterly pointless performance today. His world famous movement and industry were nowhere to be found.

Steven-UK

He needs to go, simple as that really. Not United quality. I watched him today (at OT) and he just vanishes for large sections of the game, and even when he is involved he does absolutely nothing with the ball, other than try to give it away as fast as possible; then he starts running into an abyss,

mewnew11

He has good pace, harries the opposition, bleeds Red. That being said should not be starting important games. We do need a top class right winger.

At this point I would keep him over Mata based on pace alone, even though I have always liked Mata
No he doesn't. I have never seen lingard outrun anyone. It's just awful. And if you need a player who just is in the team for his pace, let's sign Usain bolt.

The he bleeds red bull crap has gotta end. It's just utter nonsense we pay him 100k.

MoskvaRed

In the Fergie years, he would have been sold to Sunderland by now. Comparisons with Park - an important squad player in perhaps our best ever side - are ridiculous.

ROFLUTION

Dropped his clothing-line, then dropped his form. 1 assist in 10 games. Great performance on insta and snap though.

Bleeds red, but he's just not good enough. Taking up space for younger players/new signings/better squad players.

26 now. Time to get some cash for him?

Bobski

If other players(better players) are playing well then his energy, early use of the ball and movement makes it easier for them. When they are off he looks a pointless player. That is Lingard, useful cog in a strong team, mediocre in a mediocre team.

Ace of Spades

He should not be at this club, but we need to get rid of some worse players first. We just have so little quality, it is ridiculous.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's bang average and nobody will convince me otherwise. Nowhere near the quality, we need. A total nonentity in attack and defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.