Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Not sure what 'on blob' means, but it seems strangely appropriate for the scampering gimp.
When everything clicks, or is in the groove a player is on blob

And I wouldn't say he's inconsistent. He's consistently poor-to-average.
You could say that about most of the current squad, but some get a free pass

jem

When everything clicks, or is in the groove a player is on blob

You could say that about most of the current squad, but some get a free pass
You could - I can’t stand almost all these cretins (have a soft spot for Mata and like DDG, McTominay and Lindelof.)

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name

manunited1919

I always knew this guy was a d1ck head when we needed to win at Upton Park towards the end of the 15/16 season.
The West Ham fans were terrorizing our bus and he made an absolute asshole video that some fans found funny but it made my blood boil.
Stay focused on the massive game you tit.

Michael Carrick can be seen in the background acting very professionally. It spoke volumes.
I remember that incident, his reaction was one of a complete coward.

JoaquinJoaquin

He's inconsistent, no denying that, but when he's on blob he's the best we've currently got at finding space when there is next to none available and more importantly at manoeuvring defenders into areas of the pitch they don't want to go.

Runs around a bit :lol:
He is crap, no matter how much you sugar coat it. He has 2-3 good games a season and is paid 100k a week for the luxury.

manunited1919

Behave yourself, most blokes would have done the same, only a tiny % of us would have wanted to get off the coach and returned the bricks and bottles with a special thank you to those that had thrown them.
To show some courage, you don’t have to be a yob and throw bottles and bricks back. That would be a brainless reaction and very dangerous to himself and the rest of the team in that situation. You show courage by keeping a cool head and acting professionally, just like Carrick did.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s got fans who have JLingz tattooed on them, of course he’s fecking deluded.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
To show some courage, you don’t have to be a yob and throw bottles and bricks back. That would be a brainless reaction and very dangerous to himself and the rest of the team in that situation. You show courage by keeping a cool head and acting professionally, just like Carrick did.
Exactly. Not rolling about the floor like an idiot whilst recording yourself. :houllier:

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Imagine being their parent — you know you’ve failed your kid.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This guy will come to realize from next season that he is merely a squad option for cups, never had the tenacity to build on any good game he's had. Plays once good then loses it for 10-15 games, not hungry enough, not good enough. Should be limited to games against lower teams, best option would be to sell him in any case.

crossy1686

career ending

Trend setter he is. Let's embrace, not hate.
He broke the cycle for the new gen? Does he even know what that means? He's done nothing, what should people be thankful to him for? All about him yet again. He's quickly becoming my most disliked squad member and there's a lot of choice in this current squad.

redshaw

Is he saying he paved the way for the new gen?

If anything he broke our belief in bringing in local players he's that shite and has an awful mentality. So yes he broke the fecking cycle and stunk out the place.

Hopefully players like Greenwood fix the cycle Jesse broke. I'd loan him to Hyde United.

Reddy Rederson

Was hoping one of the other old dears on here would have backed me up on it, but it's wasn't regional, just the yuff of the day innit?

Who'd have thunk 'sick' would now mean cool/awesome :confused:
And there was me thinking I was too old for the newfangled terminology of the millennial generation :lol:. Turns out Im too young. Which is nice. :D

Reddy Rederson

He broke the cycle for the new gen? Does he even know what that means? He's done nothing, what should people be thankful to him for? All about him yet again. He's quickly becoming my most disliked squad member and there's a lot of choice in this current squad.
Im gonna go out on a limb and say he doesnt know what it means, since he doesnt know how to spell it. :lol:

AshRK

I don't care if he stays or leaves but my big concern with him staying is he is becoming a bad influence on other youngsters especially Rashford. I don't mind a player being less talented and being here but from what it seems, for lingard everything is a joke. I can bet he would be the first one after losing the match would go to Rashy and say hey let us chill and play Fifa. Sell him before the virus spreads.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is staying 100%, isn't he?
If we presume that luck is divided on all people in the world equally, then i guess that he took luck from thousands of people. It is only way to describe his situation. Championship player spending all career as a player of Manchester United with 100k per week. Amazing

NoPace

He's inconsistent, no denying that, but when he's on blob he's the best we've currently got at finding space when there is next to none available and more importantly at manoeuvring defenders into areas of the pitch they don't want to go.

Runs around a bit :lol:
This and being a decent finisher are why he's good enough to be fighting for a spot in the first XI at Southampton, Brighton or Newcastle, not here.

hobbers

Maybe we're reading too figuratively into that post.

He broke his bicycle to have an excuse to upgrade to a nicer one. Now the new bike is here and he's getting a bit intimate with it.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is not wrong there. He is saying; " i am bad player but i still play for top club".

clarkydaz

He is staying 100%, isn't he?
If we presume that luck is divided on all people in the world equally, then i guess that he took luck from thousands of people. It is only way to describe his situation. Championship player spending all career as a player of Manchester United with 100k per week. Amazing
Nobody would buy him. Plenty of players annoy opposing fans, I cant think of many players who irritate their own fanbase

manunited1919

What cycle did he break?

I don't understand what he's trying to say, is he gay and coming out? If so, awesome!
Maybe he will come out, but only as a strategy to get more supporters in Twitter and Instagram, that’s all he really cares about. Any self-respecting club would have got rid of him ages ago for purely footballing reasons.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Tbf he has been our most consistent player. He has never risen above absolute dross all season.

Waiting for the day when there is a transfer rumour that another club is actually interested in signing him and prepared to pay more than a fiver. Bite their hands off.
This. He is consistent alright, consistently shit, consistently embarrassing, consistently winding people up, consistently acting like a complete and utter clunge dropping, and consistently making me wish he'd never set foot in old Trafford again.

crossy1686

career ending
Tbf he has been our most consistent player. He has never risen above absolute dross all season.

Waiting for the day when there is a transfer rumour that another club is actually interested in signing him and prepared to pay more than a fiver. Bite their hands off.
I reckon they’ll be the same story about Lingard that there was about Scholes when he retires.

Fergie said “in all his United career, not one club ever asked about the availability of Paul Scholes for transfer”

That of course was because Scholes was United through and through and Fergie never would have sold him, he was that important.

Lingard’s will be for a very different reason though.

Kag

His social media activity couldn’t create a worse impression, could it?

What the feck is going through his head when he adds #jlingz to a post commemorating victims of a Manchester terrorist attack. I often think footballers get a bad rap for their apparent widespread lack of intelligence, but feck me, he isn’t half an annoying, little prick.

Whoever advises him must tear out their hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.