4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrustInOle

Has anybody actually read into why he has took Raiola on as his agent? No way he can get a better contract than he is currently on and with his wages I doubt we would truly think of extending? So is this a ploy from Jessie to get himsrlf out the club? Or am I living in false hope?

TrustInOle

He wasn’t the worst player tonight by any stretch but wont stop the haters.
Haters? :houllier: Don't have to be the worse player on the pitch to prove he is trash mate, come on. I used to be a fan of Lingard but we have seen some serious regression with him in the last 18-24 months.

Djemba-Djemba

Has anybody actually read into why he has took Raiola on as his agent? No way he can get a better contract than he is currently on and with his wages I doubt we would truly think of extending? So is this a ploy from Jessie to get himsrlf out the club? Or am I living in false hope?
I think he's been told, or he's connected the dots and realised, we aren't giving him a new contract.

He's friends with Pogba who has Raiola as his agent and he's probably told Lingard Raiola will get him the best possible deal with a new club.

If he genuinely thought he had a chance of a new contract here I don't think he goes with Raiola because he knows how much Ole and Utd don't like that fat cnut.

TrustInOle

I think he's been told we aren't giving him a new contract.

He's friends with Pogba who has Raiola as his agent and he's probably told Lingard Raiola will get him the best possible deal with a new club.

If he genuinely thought he had a chance of a new contract here I don't think he goes with Raiola because he knows how much Ole and Utd don't like that fat cnut.
I seriously hope so mate. Don't see any other reason he would sign to him tbh.

Møllemanden

There is shit, there is Pereira shit, then there is absolute shit, and then there is Jesse Lingard shit. Absolutely appalling footballer earning 100k a week.
At least he is consistent. If Raiola can get him a better deal somewhere else, he must truly be a magician.

MadMike

He has another year left at 100k per week. No way is any club offering anything close to that, especially if they have to pay a fee to us too. He might well not leave this summer.

That said staying here to warm the bench, have the odd shit cameo against championship level teams and then slink back into the shadows won't him favours come summer '21 either. It might be better for him to take a shit contract this summer if it's on offer from a newly promoted club or something.

L1nk

He has another year left at 100k per week. No way is any club offering anything close to that, especially if they have to pay a fee to us too. He might well not leave this summer.

That said staying here to warm the bench, have the odd shit cameo against championship level teams and then slink back into the shadows won't him favours come summer '21 either. It might be better for him to take a shit contract this summer if it's on offer from a newly promoted club or something.
Are you kidding? The way this club has been run, we'll be clamouring to offer him a new contract, infact its so predictable you can almost guarantee it.

King_Cantona07

yes he does a lot of running but most of it is absolutely useless. I think we should get a marathon runner if we need someone who can run non stop. We need a football player and not aa runner. I have never seen anyone more useless than him at United than Lingard. I would take Fellaini over him any day.
His runs are to hide from passes.

He was next in line of shittest players after Young. Surely we can see he needs to be gone in the summer.

ReddBalls

and especially when you have equally crap player in Periera and a slow Mata form a trinity. It was poor game management by Ole.
Not reallly. It is a two-legged tie, and United have the advantage with the away goal, and they got to rest important players in a period where United play seven games in 21 days. A win would be perfect, but I'd be surprised if United don't go through.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He needs a new start somewhere else for his own good.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He needs a new start somewhere else for his own good.
Yeah, it's better for everyone that he moves on. Hopefully there's a club out there as bad as we are at scouting that's impressed by his YouTube highlights.

AneRu

Having signed up for Raiola at least we have an assurance that he won't be signing an extension with the club. I don't think we ought to look too much at what we can get for him, just pray that he just leaves so that we can move on.

SweetRightFoot

He was next in line of shittest players after Young. Surely we can see he needs to be gone in the summer.
Young now plays for Inter.

I genuinely think Lingard will struggle to find another club. At least with Young you can say he has experience and puts a foot in. What does Lingard offer? He's even stopped running now...

James Ward

He has a year left on his contract and wouldn't be surprised if he ran down his contract at 100K a week in the reserves as he knows he is getting no-where near that with another club.

I wouldn't be surprised as well if he actually thought that the likes of Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Dortmund , Juventus ,would look to sign him in the summer when in reality he will end up a mid table Spanish team getting 40K a week.

I would actually love if Woodward just said to him, here's a check for 5 million for the rest of your contract, Now kindly feck off.

I wonder could we actually get a go fund me page going :lol: :lol: . I would say it would hit 5 million in the space of an hour :lol:

I've seen more mature 16 year old's than Jesse.

Last edited:

Djemba-Djemba

He's made 33 appearances this season and I think he's on something like 21 or 20 times he's been rated the worst Utd player on the pitch.

And deservedly so too. Must be some sort of Caf record surely?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
His peak was just above average, and that lasted 24-26, he's been absolutely crap for almost 2 years now.

I'd be amazed if any Premier League team took him on a free, his best bet would be the championship, Raiola will have his work cut out for him finding this chance a club with any sort of ambition.

Drainy

A player of his talent level could have had a decent career at united in a supporting role, working hard, doing a job and keeping it simple.

It's the lack of concentration and trying to do fancy flicks and lay offs, while generally hiding from the battle that gets me. You can't not contribute goals and assists while doing that.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Why do we even play him? I just dont remember him doing anything for the best part of 2 years? Honestly we can play youngsters there and we wont even notice any drop in our performance. Infact we might see an improvement. The sooner he is out of the club, the better it is.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
He is probably my most disliked player ever at United. I just cant understand what managers see in him. Immature little bollox and a very very limited footballer. One or two decent performances or strikes from time to time doesn't make a Player.

The day a manager comes in and shows him the door is the day the club starts to go forward again.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You know what pisses me off? That thing he does when he clearly doesn't get fouled, then sits on the floor and whinges about it for 10 seconds instead of getting up and getting back into position

It's infuriating

Adamsk7

He’s very bad currently. I do think he’s a shadow of the (merely ok) player we saw at times last season and during the World Cup. He was at least snappy in his runs, passing and tackling. Now he’s just so lacklustre, it’s highlighting the other flaws that were always there.

Needs to drop down a level to a newly promoted team or the likes of a Watford or West Ham and hopefully he can regain a bit of form.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He is probably my most disliked player ever at United. I just cant understand what managers see in him. Immature little bollox and a very very limited footballer. One or two decent performances or strikes from time to time doesn't make a Player.

The day a manager comes in and shows him the door is the day the club starts to go forward again.
His last decent performance was 2 years ago. He is literally stealing wage since then.

kundalini

Decent attempt wide from Dalot's cross early in the 2nd half. His other shot seemed tame, easy save for Mignolet but perhaps there was a slight deflection, not sure.

Generally ok. Didn't do anything that good or that bad really.

Morpheus 7

Ineffective again, the man keeps wasting opportunities to prove himself. There is no defending these performances anymore. Really hope he moves on in the Summer.

Siorac

His last decent performance was 2 years ago. He is literally stealing wage since then.
I agree with the stealing wages part but his last decent performance was at the Etihad in the league. He was OK in that game. It was one tiny island in an ocean of shite but still, let's be fair to him.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You know why he's colossally useless as a football player? Look what he does when he receives the ball on a half turn (the 1 out of 5 times he actually traps the ball mind you). Now pause the screen and look at where his eyes go. Immediately out to the sides. It's cowardly. It's a massive lack of courage. A lack of appetite for endeavour. Everything that is anti-United. Eric Cantona would gag at such a thought.

If you're a #10 player and you're about to be fed the ball in the hole, you already know what the sides look like because you're on a half turn! Your job is to be adventurous and ambitious enough to take the ball on the half-turn, face the goal and open up the defense with a ball through the middle for your strikers or bare minimum drive at the heart of their defence! If you do that over and over again, even the wing players will start to make runs CENTRALLY in behind the defence because you've conditioned them to run there!

He just does not get it. Year after year he thinks it's completely ok to justify his existence by making disconnected runs off the ball into butt-feck-no-where so that he can receive the ball and either a) send it back where it came from or b) do the most useless thing possible - send it out wide with no objective.

I really ... really ...really hope he sits down and REALLY watches how Bruno plays. Watch where his head looks when he gets the ball. Watch where he points his body. Watch his head BEFORE he gets the ball too.

This is something you coach U-14s to do ffs

Godfather

Every time I think this will be his last game due to his performance he gets another start a few weeks later. Incredible.

Last edited:

RedDevilRoshi

I really hope in the background that Mino Raiola is trying to find this guy a new club. All will be forgiven if he does!

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
You know why he's colossally useless as a football player? Look what he does when he receives the ball on a half turn (the 1 out of 5 times he actually traps the ball mind you). Now pause the screen and look at where his eyes go. Immediately out to the sides. It's cowardly. It's a massive lack of courage. A lack of appetite for endeavour. Everything that is anti-United. Eric Cantona would gag at such a thought.

If you're a #10 player and you're about to be fed the ball in the hole, you already know what the sides look like because you're on a half turn! Your job is to be adventurous and ambitious enough to take the ball on the half-turn, face the goal and open up the defense with a ball through the middle for your strikers or bare minimum drive at the heart of their defence! If you do that over and over again, even the wing players will start to make runs CENTRALLY in behind the defence because you've conditioned them to run there!

He just does not get it. Year after year he thinks it's completely ok to justify his existence by making disconnected runs off the ball into butt-feck-no-where so that he can receive the ball and either a) send it back where it came from or b) do the most useless thing possible - send it out wide with no objective.

I really ... really ...really hope he sits down and REALLY watches how Bruno plays. Watch where his head looks when he gets the ball. Watch where he points his body. Watch his head BEFORE he gets the ball too.

Yep defo guilty of that. Its really no wonder he never scores or assists when he plays so cowardly and blind to whats going on around him

Utdstar01

Painfully average. Even Pereira every now and then at least does something or offers some threat but Lingard has completely lost it.

kundalini

Good post.

Lingard does seem to have either ignored or forgotten the basics this season. In the late autumn he kept controlling the ball and passing it back where it came from, when he had space to turn and move towards the opposing goal.

El Zoido

Painfully average. Even Pereira every now and then at least does something or offers some threat but Lingard has completely lost it.
Calling him average is generous. He’s just a bad footballer. Any player who consistently makes the team worse by virtue of nothing more than simply being on the pitch can be considered a bad player.

Based Adnan

Still don't understand how he's on 4.2 for the season on here. I have him at 3.0 and that's generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.