Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Apparently 112 midfielders in the Premier League have created more chances than Lingard since the start of last season. Damning.
Central Defenders and Defensive Mids have created more chances than him since the start of last season too. It's completely absurd.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Give us something to get behind than, anything? Can't pass, can't control a ball, hasn't scored or assisted since boxing day, what exactly should we be saying?

Based Adnan

Once again a fecking useless and pointless performance. For all everyone says about his movements he is a fecking coward. Constantly moving away from the ball and hiding behind defenders. Completely overrated and hopefully Ole has finally got it into his fecking head that Lingard is shit and should not start a game.

Red Stone

Good thing we decided Dybala wasn't committed enough to joining us, right? Having this zero playing instead sure is better.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I think he wore his boots the wrong way round today, probably a new fashion statement knowing him

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He should never be a starter for a club with any realistic ambition of success because ultimately you just can't rely on him.

Roboc7

Should be dropped but that means we continue playing this rubbish formation we aren’t suited to and Mata plays who is also shit. Or Ole will bring in Matic to slow us down even more.

KennyBurner

I wont blame Lingard because the reality is he shouldn't ever be starting and he too knows this. Its all on ole for thinking he could perform at this level. 3 games now and he still cant find Martial or any player in advanced positions.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Like I said in the matchday thread, he doesn't influence the game centrally, against Wolves he made zero pass from center in the last third and today just one out of 20. Not only he isn't enough on the ball but he doesn't even play in the correct area. Our striker is basically playing with no one between him and the two CMs who are playing as anchors.

fezzerUTD

I wont blame Lingard because the reality is he shouldn't ever be starting and he too knows this. Its all on ole for thinking he could perform at this level. 3 games now and he still cant find Martial or any player in advanced positions.
You think if he knows it he would act like he does? Thinking he's gods gift and comes across very arrogant.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He shouldn't be playing. The club is at fault. He's not up to it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely awful performance. The fact ole subbed him shows how bad he was.

Lost count the amount of times midfield played a ball into his feet for it to bounce away.

In tight games like this with no space he’s useless.

RedDevilRoshi

Don’t know another number 10 out there that has worser stats than this guy. Can’t score, can’t create, can’t influence a game. Virtually does nothing that you’d expect from a number 10. Just run around like a headless chicken. Total waste of a jersey.

edgecutter

Were our fans cheering when his number went up to be hauled off? I did have a shite stream, but I am curious.

Chairman Steve

I’m starting to think he’s Beckhaming it and is more interested in becoming a social media star than an actual footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.