4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace Abuser

This belief that he actually had talent baffles me. I have always genuinely believed he's a championship quality player. A few decent things here and there do not change that.

He never had the talent to lose. He's crap. An average run of the mil player proving there really is a God. People scratching their head about what's happened to him. Nothing's happened to him.

Last edited:

luke511

I've never seen a worse no.10 playing for a top team in my life. I see players in the Scottish Championship with more technical ability than him and I'm not even taking the piss.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
My blood started boiling reading your post before I realised it must be a wum.:lol:

Ultimately, the blame lies with the club and manager that have allowed this situation happen.
Obviously was wumming but you do see that people throw this out to defend him.

luke511

Rememeber when people were justifying the huge contract he signed?
You should make a Lingard fail compilation similar to the one that was made for Lukaku. No doubt it'd get a lot of attention on social media.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
You should make a Lingard fail compilation similar to the one that was made for Lukaku. No doubt it'd get a lot of attention on social media.
Meh... Not worth it since it's already known he's not good enough while with Lukaku people were still convinced he was good for Utd.

billybee99

Jesse's head has gone. Looks a shadow of the player who made the Emirates his dancefloor earlier this year. God knows what's going on between his ears. I just hope it gets sorted cos we need someone at #10 who is scoring goals and making a difference. This time last year Jesse was coming off the back of a World Cup in which people were asking if he was better than Dele Alli. Amazing to see him fall so far so fast.
Actually, at this time last year, Jesse was in the midst of a 9 month goalless drought in the Premier League. He then had his usual December purple patch and has now gone on another 8 month goalless drought.

Robbie Boy

Has @haram been along yet with salty delusional posts claiming people that don’t rate Lingard “don’t understand football”?

Bwuk

He needs dropped.

Whether or not Gomes is ready, we know what we are getting with Lingard and it isn’t good enough.

red4ever 79

I remember watching Jessie making his debut against Crystal Palace in the league cup in 2011. He ran around a lot then without doing anything. Fast forward 8 years and he does the same. No where near good enough for this club. He plays because he has come through the academy and people big him up because of that. We must be the only club to have a number 10 that doesnt create or score goals, but who's purpose is to run around a lot and press.

edgecutter

I think his staunch defenders have run out of valid excuses for him so they resort to condescending bollox.
But....he runs, you need to understand football to see how world class he is. Man city would kill for a player like Lingard. Bite

Devil may care

Has he been the first one subbed off in the first three games? Today was just another standard Lingard performance, pressed well, offered zero creativity or goal threat, he'll no doubt have a little patch in the season where he scores 2 or 3 goals and gets a couple of assists and the delusion clock will be reset, but as long as he is our starting #10 we aren't going to improve.

Eddy_JukeZ

For every manager, there was a player who summed them up.

Moyes - Fellaini
LVG - Rooney
Mourinho - Lukaku
For Ole, it's Lingard.

And he'll get the sack if he continues persisting with him.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don't even think he's good enough to be a squad player. Imo, he should be sold rather sharpish, but he got a new bumper contract instead.

Why, as a club, are we happy to accept mediocrity?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
One of the worst starters we’ve ever had. I cannot stand watching his pointlessness.

fergiesarmy1

I've never seen a worse no.10 playing for a top team in my life. I see players in the Scottish Championship with more technical ability than him and I'm not even taking the piss.
It’s embarrassing, we have people reviewing the games. How is it not possible that it’s been brought up he isn’t producing.

-Supreme-

Has he been the first one subbed off in the first three games? Today was just another standard Lingard performance, pressed well, offered zero creativity or goal threat, he'll no doubt have a little patch in the season where he scores 2 or 3 goals and gets a couple of assists and the delusion clock will be reset, but as long as he is our starting #10 we aren't going to improve.
I'm not even sure he pressed well tbh as a lot of times he just chases for the ball without any intelligence and it wasn't that effective either

Gerald G

He needs dropped.

Whether or not Gomes is ready, we know what we are getting with Lingard and it isn’t good enough.
Pretty much this. Gomes might not be good enough or not ready but at least there's a chance that he's got what it takes. We know that Lingard isn't good enough and we don't need more games to see this.

Stadjer

I don't even think he's good enough to be a squad player. Imo, he should be sold rather sharpish, but he got a new bumper contract instead.

Why, as a club, are we happy to accept mediocrity?
World class movement, works hard, young and learning, local lad, pressing forward (?), had a good month once

Pick one...

Devil may care

I'm not even sure he pressed well tbh as a lot of times he just chases for the ball without any intelligence and it wasn't that effective either
You know, you might be right, I might just be getting sucked in by the way he buzzes about all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.