4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

Had an opportunity to get the monkey off his back against two poor sides in Astana and Rochdale and failed miserably.

Red Stone

Hold the fecking phone! He got an assist?!?

Messe Lingod has risen! All hail Messe Lingod!

Just kidding. He was shite again.

drdoityourself

Still don't think his lauded movement is very intelligent. He never runs in behind the defence, or behind Greenwood when he drops deep.
Just a very average player.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Absolute rubbish, his ability to vanish into thin air is second to none. It's also not the sort of attitude I want to see from a United player, should never be hiding from the ball, especially in such an important role in the attack.

Based Adnan

And let this be a lesson to everyone, Jesse Lingard does not go over 9 months without assisting.

Goals next.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Had absolutely forgotten that he was on the pitch and it was only after one of his shite shots in 2nd half that I noticed that he was still on.

Still have no idea what he is offering to the side. People go on about his movement but haven't ever seen him operating well in packed and parked defences, can't get a 1-2 going, can't take a defender along with him to break opponent's defensive line. So, what exactly is he even offering us?!

Bojan11

New contract incoming. One of the players I despise most in a red shirt ever. Doesn’t perform and takes the piss off the pitch.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
His performances are typified by complete lack of anything. Chong was rubbish but you could see him getting on the ball, then promptly losing it. Lingard doesn't even get that far. All that movement, just to mark himself out of the game, make himself unavailable for passes or just completely hide. It's against a league one side and he's scared to even get on the ball. He's completely and utterly useless and I really don't see how he even merits a place on the bench at this point.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He has to be one of the worst regular players I've seen at United.

Can't wait for the new 5 year deal and a huge wage!

King_Cantona07

Shite and was he even on pitch ? Invisible domination , number 10 who is scared of ball and runs away all the time. He doesn’t present passing options and run away thus making it diff for anyone to find him.

Kag

He’d be one of the very first on my transfer list. We might as well play with ten men for all the good he does.

Dve

Being invisible can´t be his job. I think Lingard is the world´s biggest United fan, and he just loves watching matches.

Nanotron

This thread should be added as an example to the standards dropping thread. Its fuking criminal the standards at this club.

Suedesi

This guy is an abomination and an antithesis to what a Man Utd player should be. Representative of the dark period our club is going through. In 20-30 years, people will look at this era and refer to it as "the Lingard-era" with shame.

Backrow Singer

He epitomises everything that is wrong with this club and everything that has been wrong with this club in recent years. The sight of his name on our team sheet sickens me to be honest.

stevoc

Lingards best position i think everyone can agree is in the centre behind the striker, because thats where he's been most useful. But if you think about it does he really have any of the qualities normally associated with a classic no10?

He has a poor first touch most of the time, he's not very creative, he's not a great finisher, he's not a great passer. He has (or did) good energy, movement and did link up well with others at times but thats about it.

He was playing against the 17th team two divisions below tonight and he was anonymous and looked out of his depth to be honest. Bar that great run in 2017-18 and good performances here and there he hasn't been good enough for the ost part and in the last year he hasn't even been at that level. He's 27 in a few months good servant but it has to be time to move him on, he's just not developed into a player that even warrants a squad place.

Renegade

Bit of a pussy ain’t he? A number 10 who doesn’t want to be involved. Unreal.

Is he still rolling his socks down like Totti/Rui Costa?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Really really disappointed in jesse.

I genuinely forgot he was playing. He was so lazy, practically walked around the pitch bad made zero runs, hardly ever went wide to overload the wings or link up play.

Just a pathetic performance, the guy needs a huge reality check.

kundalini

After a run of 11 starts without a goal or assist, Jesse finally got an assist, so that's something. His header just over from Wan-Bissaka's cross was a decent attempt. Otherwise didn't seem to have much impact on the match. Apparently he had 3 key passes, though with us having 31 shots, that's nothing special.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Needs to be sold as soon as.

How's a player as shit as him on the cover of fifa? I remember in the past when we had Scholes, Rooney and Ronaldo representing on the cover...

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It's part of the plan. Having a bottom so low, then any average performance in the future will fueling some posters to say he's improved, worthy a squad player, he bleeds red, etc.

Hawks2008

His 'movement' is a fecking myth he just runs from the ball and hides but some are just so easily impressed by a player looking busy.

If this guy gets a new contract I just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.