Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
This is ban worthy and I'm not even kidding. This guy is obviously a wum and I'm not sure why the moderators allow this nonsense. To put Jesse feckin Lingard in the same sentence as one of the greatest players of our lifetimes is a joke and completely disingenuous and designed to provoke reactions (like mine). This Class of 63 is a clown; go into any thread and you will see this very clearly.
Well if you're not kidding i'm done for :lol:

Kostov

Huh? So you think i'm Jesse Lingard's Grandpa's Grandma, how fecking old do you think I am?

Thinking/suggesting Jesse is worth keeping around as a valuable squad player is hardly devotion.
Haram is definitely his grandpa, so it only leaves his grandma as a possibility. Lingard is far beyond any worth, he getting worse. On 100k a week he is worth absolute feck all when much better players are getting paid the same or less for our rivals. Take a look at Daniel James for us, he probably is earning less than half of that, and he is a much better player.

Siorac

And your point is?
I thought it was fairly obvious. You cited Lingard's England career as a proof of his quality, and used Smalling and Jones as examples to show simply being at Manchester United does not guarantee an England call-up. This argument doesn't really work if those two have more caps than he does. Which they do.

Class of 63

Sourness
Haram is definitely his grandpa, so it only leaves his grandma as a possibility. Lingard is far beyond any worth, he getting worse. On 100k a week he is worth absolute feck all when much better players are getting paid the same or less for our rivals. Take a look at Daniel James for us, he probably is earning less than half of that, and he is a much better player.
Maybe i'm his other Grandpa, anyhow....

I don't know why you or anybody else allows themselves to get bent out of shape over what our players get paid, the kid at Chelsea, Hudson-Odoi is rumoured to be on £180,000 a week, and so far all he's proved is that he can put the right boot on the right foot.

James is on circa £65,000, and if he keeps up his form he'll probably double that within a year - sign of the times sadly.

Class of 63

Sourness
I thought it was fairly obvious. You cited Lingard's England career as a proof of his quality, and used Smalling and Jones as examples to show simply being at Manchester United does not guarantee an England call-up. This argument doesn't really work if those two have more caps than he does. Which they do.
Sorry but you've totally lost me there, Smalling and Jones have both been full Internationals since 2011, Jesse only since 2016, now when I went to skool that was 5 years earlier so there is a good chance both Smalling and Jones would have more International caps.

Strats

Ran around and did nothing once again, he is absolutely useless. Shouldn't be starting any more games this season and be shipped off either i January(unlikely to happen though) or in the summer.

Raw

I must have made this exact post a bunch of times in this thread but it's never really false.

Such a pointless player.

Andy_Cole

Every player has stepped up since the Liverpool game except for Lingard.

Doesn’t look arsed and doesn’t have the quality. Next out the door for me.

King Andow

I wonder if we ever had a worse regular first team starter? Not in recent times.
@GifLord
06:30
10:20
28:30
41:52
43:08
48:52
52:40
53:27
58:35? (I don't remember this one, check it out please)

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Can we get a compilation of all his receiving touches from throw ins in the past year? I have never seen someone consistently feck around with their first touch as much as he does. He consistently gives the ball away receiving a throw in because he tries to hide his shite technique by doing some odd flick for absolutely no fecking reason.

It's absolutely pivotal because as a #10, you will be the one that most likely receives throw ins

Kag

A thoroughly pathetic individual performance. Add it to the list.

If anyone can get a video of his all round dogshit play at around 30 minutes I’d be grateful. If ever a passage of play (or non-play) summed up our inability to score goals it was this fool completely ignoring a wide open Rashford to his left.

Andersons Dietician

The one thing you could always give him over previous seasons was that he ran around a lot and right now he isn’t even doing that.

edgecutter

He would be one of the highest earners at any other club with what we pay him and it's long become a farce. Hopefully the talk of a new contract has died down and he will be let go, but this club is run so poorly we somehow gave Phil Jones a new one.

Raw

Just think, if we get a better player in his position (shouldn't be too difficult) we'll improve so much :drool:

drdoityourself

A thoroughly pathetic individual performance. Add it to the list.

If anyone can get a video of his all round dogshit play at around 30 minutes I’d be grateful. If ever a passage of play (or non-play) summed up our inability to score goals it was this fool completely ignoring a wide open Rashford to his left.
Ahh remember it too. Just absolutely no urgency or will to create. Just passed it out to the right.
That's his signature pass in an attacking position, passed too slow and a step behind to the player in the least threatening position around him.

Just get rid, absolutely nothing positive to say about this guy anymore.

Passitlikescholes

I take exception to those comparing Lingard to Butt, O'Shea, Park. He's nowhere near the same class as those players.

Even Cleverly and Gibson, I wouldn't rate Lingard in the same class. I mean we were able to find suitors for those two, can anyone honestly see any other club interested in Lingard even if his wages weren't a problem?

I just can't see any other EPL club being interested and I think he'd dig in his heels and refuse to go to any club lower than the premier league

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Needs to get his act together if he wants to remain a United player, he’s got too comfortable for someone of his quality. It’s harsh but if we’ve any serious ambition we’ll sell him in the summer.

Chairman Steve

Time is running out for him big time. He's the senior head in attack too which is even more worrying.

Kostov

Can we get a compilation of all his receiving touches from throw ins in the past year? I have never seen someone consistently feck around with their first touch as much as he does. He consistently gives the ball away receiving a throw in because he tries to hide his shite technique by doing some odd flick for absolutely no fecking reason.

It's absolutely pivotal because as a #10, you will be the one that most likely receives throw ins
This only happens the once or twice when he actually opens up to receive the ball, most of the time he hides behind an oppo player. Now that Pogba is not there it shows how absolutely pathetic a player like Lingard is.

Based Adnan

This has to be his last season at the club. Completely and utterly out of his depth. Hasn't scored since fecking Jan ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.