4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Hopefully the last we'll ever see for him. Now with Bruno and probably Pereira will be his replacement, he won't have much more chances to play.

Based Adnan

"One more time and you're fecking off"

He then gave the ball away again 1 minute later and was subbed off

Red Stone

Pretty sure it was Jesse that Ole was uncharacteristically raging at as it was just after the breakaway chance that aSterling should have scored from, when he gave it away cheaply. He was then hooked minutes later.

I’m so done with him, he’s atrocious.
It was. Ole said "Jesse! One more time and you're fecking off!". He then subbed him off five minutes later because Jesse just can't stop being shite.

Drainy

He has lost sight of what he was and what he should have become as a player.

He was a decent hard working, 'keep it simple', pass and move player who occasionally scored a screamer. The hope was he's get more assists and scrappy goals as he got more nous.

However he has disappeared fully up he own orifice. Overplays, doesn't concentrate on his touch and is scared to dig in.

The talk was that Ole wasn't happy with him in the summer, I can only imagine what he actually thinks of him now.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Don't know why we keep picking him, means we just end up wasting a substitution on him.

Paul_Scholes18

He was our best attacker today. Poor, but won the freekick for the goal. Why just spit the same hate as you guys do every game towards him.
We barely had any attacks though, but it was tactical to a large degree.
I was angry over a few stupid and poor things he did too, but no need to always focus 100% on the negatives when you dislike someone.

Our attack is a joke, but hopefully Bruno will improve things a bit. Lingard should be benched next game 100%.

RedIan

Shockingly bad tonight. He will struggle for any games once Fernandes signs. Hope his super agent gets us a good price.

Dve

I see Lingard is the lowest rated player yet again, but this time I think that´s just unfair. What did Martial and Greenwood do? Lingard was decent tonight, especially first half.

edgecutter

He was our best attacker today. Poor, but won the freekick for the goal. Why just spit the same hate as you guys do every game towards him.
I was angry over a few stupid and poor things he did too, but no need to always focus 100% on the negatives when you dislike someone.

Our attack is a joke, but hopefully Bruno will improve things a bit. Lingard should be benched next game 100%.
He's on more money than Mane, and he should be able to do the basics properly. He needs to go.

clarkydaz

I see Lingard is the lowest rated player yet again, but this time I think that´s just unfair. What did Martial and Greenwood do? Lingard was decent tonight, especially first half.
I guess they have credit in the bank for not being crap every week. its not even a surprise anymore

pascell

"One more time and you're fecking off"

He then gave the ball away again 1 minute later and was subbed off
It was. Ole said "Jesse! One more time and you're fecking off!". He then subbed him off five minutes later because Jesse just can't stop being shite.
Ole screamed that after Lingard passed the ball to a City player who then put Sterling through. Then Lingard decided to play one touch passing with Lindelof down in our corner to which we gave away a corner or possession too easily, rightfully he was taken off. He's simply not good enough, if we'd have had Pogba alone tonight we'd have looked miles better as Lingard couldnt even take the ball in his stride with decent control.

Paul_Scholes18

He's on more money than Mane, and he should be able to do the basics properly. He needs to go.
Is that true? Can't be surely?No idea why the other teams get away with paying smaller wages for world stars though. Think City might pay extra behind the scenes though.
Looking at our squad we should not be top 5 in wages because we have a tiny squad that lack world class players up front.

Paul_Scholes18

I think people vote more based on how much they like someone than the actual performance a lot. Thus would not read too much from the votes.
Bruno with a similar performance would get much higher rating.
Although I hope and think he will play much better in general.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The feckup to put Sterling through seemed on Fred's shoulders as well to me. He belted it at him. Still poor from Lingard but think they share the blame.

Dve

I guess they have credit in the bank for not being crap every week. its not even a surprise anymore
Well, I gave my ratings based on the match tonight. I thought that was what I was supposed to do.

AKDevil

He was crap. Three times he gave the ball away and they countered on us, first time for the Sterling offside goal. Awful. Needed to look after the ball much better.

cloyton

Always felt he made his mistakes in the summer opening a clothing range and his brand jlingz plusmessing about on holiday with Rashford when the club was at an all time low. Made a rod for his own back without many top performances to back it up and as soon as his performances have dropped the fans got on his back even more and he hasnt got the confidence to bounce back.

He has a place in the squad for sure, but its probably time he moved on and tried to restart his career elsewhere.Westham/Southampton would be a good place for him.

Dve

He was crap. Three times he gave the ball away and they countered on us, first time for the Sterling offside goal. Awful. Needed to look after the ball much better.
Lingard was not the only player giving the ball away a few times. Far from.

Status
Not open for further replies.