Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Saw this the other day and speculatively assume he's got an advisor somewhere who suggested staying at United because it's better for the brand.

I mean the fact he hasn't given up on the JLingz crap is a conversation in itself.

:lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Saw this the other day and speculatively assume he's got an advisor somewhere who suggested staying at United because it's better for the brand.

I mean the fact he hasn't given up on the JLingz crap is a conversation in itself.

Football is a short career. He has invest in other things. There's nothing wrong with owning a brand.
I don't believe for one second wasting away on Man Utd's bench would do anything for his brand and I thinknhes smart enough to know that.

hobbers

I expect his esports team will never even get to a level where he needs to start paying them. So this is free publicity for his epic brand.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
His esports brand would gain my respect if they play MMORPGs. Shooters are boring.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

Is owning your own brand someting only afforded to the superiorly superior footballers such as CR7?

hobbers

I've just noticed Lingard's esports captain is playing Siege with a controller...... :lol:

That's a wind up surely?

Ah the team he "bought" just came bottom of the UK Ireland national league and got relegated. Lot of work to do JLINGZ.

Last edited:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Sounds like Jesse has roped a crew 24/7 for his entertainment room :lol: All busting the JL sign, secret handshakes popcorn and coke machine and a bottomless tab with deliveroo. Nice for the kids as long as their parents don’t mind.:lol: Like hanging out with Richie Rich…

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
He’s looking at the Sancho injury and the James sale and thinking there is a spot available to start alongside Ronaldo on Saturday. Keep it going, Jesse.

VivaRonaldo85

Brilliant for England, incredible for West Ham, disappointing for United. Odd how none of our managers can get the best out of him.

Great, between last season and this we're going to see him back in the team aren't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.