Joe Rogan

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Don't know anything about Terrence Howard and I'm not going to listen to the podcast, but is he a nutjob or something? Just reading his Wikipedia page he sounds dumb as feck. Apparently he's convinced that 1x1=2 using the following logic:

"How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."
Wtf? Who told him the square root of 2 was 2? :lol:

Wtf? Who told him the square root of 2 was 2? :lol:
Let's say you have one organge. Then you multiply it with zero. You're left with one orange. Same principle applies here. You have one orange, then you multiply it with one. You'll get two oranges, not magically remain with one. It's really not that hard. The question is what happens when you multiply it with two. Some think you get three, but I think it's actually still two.

Carolina Red

Staff
Don't know anything about Terrence Howard and I'm not going to listen to the podcast, but is he a nutjob or something? Just reading his Wikipedia page he sounds dumb as feck. Apparently he's convinced that 1x1=2 using the following logic:

"How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."
Oh my. He clearly skimped on his primary school homework.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Let's say you have one organge. Then you multiply it with zero. You're left with one orange. Same principle applies here. You have one orange, then you multiply it with one. You'll get two oranges, not magically remain with one. It's really not that hard. The question is what happens when you multiply it with two. Some think you get three, but I think it's actually still two.
What happens if you multiply 2 flannels with a duck billed platypus?

binary bot
The grifters have mastered speaking at a level that people know it’s bullshit but don’t have the understanding to disprove or argue against it.

Abizzz

I got about 10 minutes in when he started mugging off Einstein

absolutely batshit but it's impressive he manages to deliver it with such confidence and assurance

I see Rogan’s managed to get a reputable scientist to debate graham hancock so I’ll listen to that… can’t imagine Hancock fairing too well in that one
I managed just long enough to become aware he didn't mean his birth shtick metaphorically.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
You’re not serious, are you? Because in a week of time travel parody threads, that’s still the dumbest thing on here.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

:lol:
I'm sure he's a decent actor.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Can't believe I missed this. Surely this is a wind up? 1x1 = 1 because 1 is singular. Also 1 x 2 = 2 which should be enough to explain exactly why your reasoning is wrong. You're confusing addition with multiplication. Maffs is hard innit?

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Can't believe I missed this. Surely this is a wind up? 1x1 = 1 because 1 is singular. Also 1 x 2 = 2 which should be enough to explain exactly why your reasoning is wrong. You're confusing addition with multiplication. Maffs is hard innit?
I did A level maths and I can’t work out why 1 x 1 = 2 no matter how hard I try :lol:

One once.

TH must have had 2 doses of meds that day.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
It was a great episode. One of the few ones in the past few years worth listening too. I was throughly entertained.

It's my favourite party trick, but it's significanty harder to get the delivery right in person :lol: