Jordan Pickford...

Devil81

He's not been that bad this tournament up until last night for me. The best way to describe last night was that he turned into a bag of nerves and struggled to get back from it.

Think he made a few snap shot saves in the second half and he regained his confidence a little but he had me bricking it to be fair.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
What an absolutely atrocious keeper. My main regret last night is that we didn't test him more and press him more when he was on the ball.

Felt like he was pining to make a crucial blunder.

Loon

:lol:
I’ve said it before, he’s the bullshit schoolyard ‘keeper who throws himself about and shouts looking good, but bluffs his way into the school team.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He did look like a dear in the headlights last night. Doesn’t bode well for the final because he had a bit of a shocker.

MU655

What is funny is that he has, supposedly, been chosen for his distribution. How many times did he give it straight to Denmark near our box last night?

Sylar

Second half it looks like he was under instructions to not take a touch when it came back to him

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's the goalie, if they're not targeting him, they're aiming the wrong way...
Well, unless they're a team full of Morata's, they'd be targeting the goal and not Pickford.

Getting at him on corners, set pieces and any ball the lunatic comes scrambling for, however, is something else entirely.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Pickleford is useless, if it goes to penos I wouldn’t expect him to save any.
He has won two shootouts in an England shirt to be fair.

But yeah he is so awkward, kind of reminds me of Barthez in an United shirt to be honest barring the odd wonder save.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Just out of interest did Sean keep his promise? After all, a Sean promise was a real promise.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
He was a mess from the start. Just when he was starting to convince me again.
and that's the trouble with him... seems OK and then just goes loopy. But someone on here attacked me for saying that about three weeks ago. Wouldn't want him anywhere near United

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
He's not been that bad this tournament up until last night for me. The best way to describe last night was that he turned into a bag of nerves and struggled to get back from it.

Think he made a few snap shot saves in the second half and he regained his confidence a little but he had me bricking it to be fair.
Right from the anthems, you could see he was over-hyped... like that clown Joe Hart a few years back

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Has not looked the same since that error in the Ukraine game. Was all over the place after that and then in the Denmark game. Definitely a big concern going into this final, despite his strong performances prior to the QF.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Right from the anthems, you could see he was over-hyped... like that clown Joe Hart a few years back
Hart pretty much ruined his career with getting himself overhyped. You'd watch the teams in the tunnel and he'd be practically bouncing off the walls and would then inevitably do something stupid in the match to cost a goal. Got to the point where it looked like he'd worked himself up so much that he was tense as feck and could barely move when the ball came his way. He did it right through Euro 2016 and it was pretty much the death knell for his career, particularly with Pep coming in at City. He certainly wasn't going to stick with a headcase in goal.

Pickford a bit similar, but I think with him it's more overcompensating and a lack of composure. Doesn't help that his kicking his generally quite shit so it looks like he's panicking when really he's just a bit naff at that part of the game. That said, he does need a cooler head tonight.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
It's one of the hardest things about goalkeeping, like trying to make every one of your senses hyper aware, to the point where the colours are almost blinding in contrast and you're hearing the flutter of that butterfly over there and you can feel the actual air molecules bouncing off your skin, but at the same time, covering the logical, decision making part of your brain, there's a cool, almost cold, still, dark pond of calmness. I can feel my sphincter twitch just reminiscing about it.

Hughie77

The 1 player who could feck it all up? Can be reckless can be brilliant can be careless, two of those would worry me. If the Brillaint one is there no worries, if he other 2 turn up start biting your nails when the ball misses the 1st Defender.

Thiagoal

Yeah. You just know he’s going to kick or throw the ball straight into the path of an Italian at least once tonight or sprint off his line and miss the ball completely- just pray it doesn’t cost us

RUCK4444

Brilliant game from him. He usually turns up for his country in fairness to him, good tournament for him throughout.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I used to think the same, until he took out VVD. Then he was my nomination for Time man of the year.
I actually forgot about that. It was more his antics during the penalty shootout

Abraxas

Have to give him immense credit, 2 saves should be enough to win you a penalty shootout. Also got fairly close to another. Definitely has a knack for it.

Nick7

Had a great game, really. Even with the goal it was a great save initially.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Had a brilliant tournament. Can be very very proud of himself.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Have to give him immense credit, 2 saves should be enough to win you a penalty shootout. Also got fairly close to another. Definitely has a knack for it.
Cannot really blame him for the goal the defending was shocking first the player ran off HG(?) For the flick on, Stones was wrong side and then Mount was caught on his heels. Those three have more responsibility than Pickford imo.

Reiver

I don't rate him much at all but he brought his A game to the tournament and was as good as any keeper.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I usually don't like him at all, seems erratic and hyper, but he had a very good tournament. Only 2 goals conceded, lots of important saves, and very good in the shootout.

T_Model101

Don't understand the hate against him
He's completely unorthodox and has his tics
Comes across as somewhat human in a world of cold, boring robot athletes
Some brilliant penalty saves today