Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
We never got our ‘customary’ penalty :)

In all seriousness, fair play for sticking around because many oppos don’t after defeats. Always good banter in the Mourinho threads. Do the Spurs fans want him out now?
90% want him out now. No way is he here next season

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He's too much attached to London, it's making him almost closed minded and damaging his true abilities based on serious experience he acquired in Europe some long time ago.

Seriously, the guy looks like he could use some fresh start somewhere else, but we know it won't happen...

Djemba-Djemba

Thanks mate
Aye you're a good poster mate.

I'm genuinely sorry you've had Mourinho for the last 18 months. I know how painful it can be, but at least it'll be over soon and you're guaranteed to go on a good run whenever he does go.

Like I said, I'll be hoping you win in the final.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Credit to Mou for managing to make one of the more likeable sides in Spurs into one of the most unlikeable, and for making Son a c*nt all in 16 odd months

Oldyella

He's too much attached to London, it's making him almost closed minded and damaging his true abilities based on serious experience he acquired in Europe some long time ago.

Seriously, the guy looks like he could use some fresh start somewhere else, but we know it won't happen...
They said the same when he came to us. He needs a long break(like a year or two), an assistant who can coach a team how to attack and a smaller club with low expectations and a big budget.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
They said the same when he came to us. He needs a long break(like a year or two), an assistant who can coach a team how to attack and a smaller club with low expectations and a big budget.
Yup. Break overall could help him wonders, after that even returning to Porto, if they'll part ways with Conceição could be better than continuing to torment Spurs with that football.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
What the feck is he on about with Son’s father?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Jose has totally lost it. It is difficult to tell nowadays if it is parody or real when one comes across Jose's comments.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Haven't got a fecking clue what it means!

Was hoping someone in here could enlighten me

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think he has figured out a way to make a shit ton of money by just being himself. Watch him win the league cup and stick around for a nother year
Nah if he doesn't get us in champions league he is gone. That looks almost impossible now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Standard deflection from Mourinho.

Get into a spat over nothing like this and it's less column inches about him getting dicked on the pitch.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Jose can feck off. Ole is a disciplinarian. Your son cheats, you don't give him any food! :devil:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
"They like Eric Cantona in Manchester, and he used to say weird things... maybe if I start saying weird shit they'll like me too?"
Did he really say that? :lol:

CM

It's in reference to Solskjaer saying he wouldn't feed his son if he did what Son did. Mourinho had a really bizarre response about Son being lucky Ole isn't his dad :lol: Lost the plot

Edit: tweet included

Status
Not open for further replies.