Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardozo

Ole said he wouldn’t feed his kid if he did what Son did in his post match interview.

Mourinho has a separate press conference to say you should always feed your kids.

Nice to have some spice!

Borys

Statistics Wizard
This game was possibly the third worst defensive performance against United This season. Leeds were naive, against Southampton we were very good and it was just the right day for us.

Shocking passive display off the ball. Is that really how Mourinho wants them to play?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Perhaps it's just a non sequitur, and he's just stating facts. I mean, bread is bread and cheese is indeed, cheese.

largelyworried

Mourinho loves to divert attention with a managerial spat, but feck me, that is scraping the barrel right there. Po-facedly suggesting that Ole is a bad father because of a joke he made. He surely could come up with a better one than that.

soralapio

Did he really say that? :lol:
No of course not, that was just my joke explanation for his antics. He's just upset because Ole said he would've sent his son to bed without dinner if he acted like Son did.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No of course not, that was just my joke explanation for his antics. He's just upset because Ole said he would've sent his son to bed without dinner if he acted like Son did.
Yeah I saw his reply on what Ole said about Son. Loved that Ole got under his skin :D

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It's in reference to Solskjaer saying he wouldn't feed his son if he did what Son did. Mourinho had a really bizarre response about Son being lucky Ole isn't his dad :lol: Lost the plot

Edit: tweet included
Just needs a cheeky reply from Rashy now.

King Eric 7

Mourinho called a fecking press conference to talk about bread and cheese? He's cracking up bit time.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
A lot of bread and cheese are very different

Brie and Chedder nothing alike

Soda bread and standard white pan. Very different

Tony247

I thought people were making those quotes up :lol:
One, it is pathetic to see jose to instruct his team to con other team of red card and then defend his antic in press. What a silly old man Jose has turned out to be.

I hope Ole takes this fued one step further.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is pretty funny though that they are 7th with a cup final on the horizon and he is finished as a coach and offers nothing

Yet, according to the media, Arteta is a really promising coach, having Arsenal in 11th and potentially on their way out of their only other competition.

When the media decides on a narrative, they really double down.
You think a Tottenham team who have recently had a champions league final, come 2nd with a few top 4s, brought in a guy on the highest wages they've ever paid in their history for a guy to get them to 7th?

prateik

I'm glad it was Ole that broke Jose.. the twat was on the verge anyway.. Ole pushing him over just makes it so much sweeter

RashyForPM

90% want him out now. No way is he here next season
Right call. What’s a Carabao Cup and an FA Cup at the maximum if he completely destabilises an entire club (we know). Sounds ridiculous but if Poch doesn’t win anything including Ligue 1 this season and doesn’t win the CL next season and gets sacked, I think Spurs should take him back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
whisper it, but Levy isn't very good at what he does. They had a chance to really kick on an cement themselves as a top 4 team and they didn't back the manager.
Levy is about money. Which he's brilliant at.

He's not in it to see Tottenham win things, as that costs money.

Woodzy

For a master at mind games he doesn't half get wound up easily by other people's comments and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.