Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The nightmare for Chelsea fans is when we have been doing poorly we've had some genuinely nice players, legends and footballing greats playing for us. People like Giggs, Rafael, Ferdinand, Rooney, Januzaj and De Gea play for us.

Meanwhile they have a complete cock as a manager (who they all secretly hate), a racist as a captain (who shags his best mates girlfriend) and players like Costa and Hazard who, if they aren't diving, are elbowing other players and kicking ball boys.

We have legends of the game who everyone respects, Chelsea fans have to accept a team filled with scumbags and then to make it worse they aren't even winning games anymore.

Edit: Liverpool and City also suffer from this.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I actually think it is somewhat cowardly, or perhaps stubborn. Ivanovic has been one of the worst performers in each of their games this season yet he's undropable. Doesn't even get subbed off. That's 5 games now and most of the goals are coming down his side.

He's being stubborn by playing them to hammer home the point that his squad needed transfers in the summer (yet ironically not playing his 20m LB who would improve them defensively).
Stubborn perhaps but he's hoping he can play Ivanovic into form imo. He obviously likes Ivanovic and wants to give him every chance to get back to his best.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Worst league start since 1988.
Most goals conceded so far in the Premier League.

Sack watch, not yet. Serious pressure, yes.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I think sack is the wrong idea, it's more when will he walk watch. He'll just walk.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Stubborn perhaps but he's hoping he can play Ivanovic into form imo. He obviously likes Ivanovic and wants to give him every chance to get back to his best.
All he's doing is putting Ivanovic under more pressure. It's fine trying to do that when your team is in form and winning, but when results aren't happening then the pressure will immediately fall on the players who aren't performing.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I'm not a Mourinho fan and I'm all for a bit of hate but this is ridiculous. Many managers (not just Mourinho) will give experienced players like Ivanovic who have given so much to them and the club a bit of time before dropping them. If Ivanovic keep up this form, he'll be dropped eventually. Nothing cowardly about this.
It's not an isolated incident though. Mourinho has consistently been afraid to blood through youth players throughout his career, and at the first sign of trouble he reverts to bus parking.

Some call it pragmatic, but when you have the resources that Mourinho has I'd say cowardly is closer to the mark. A Mikel-Matić pairing is atrociously negative.

Empire

The nightmare for Chelsea fans is when we have been doing poorly we've had some genuinely nice players, legends and footballing greats playing for us. People like Giggs, Rafael, Ferdinand, Rooney, Januzaj and De Gea play for us.

Meanwhile they have a complete cock as a manager (who they all secretly hate), a racist as a captain (who shags his best mates girlfriend) and players like Costa and Hazard who, if they aren't diving, are elbowing other players and kicking ball boys.

We have legends of the game who everyone respects, Chelsea fans have to accept a team filled with scumbags and then to make it worse they aren't even winning games anymore.

What Giggs did was worse, you're just asking for their fans to respond with that one.

kps88

Not sure if serious.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
All he's doing is putting Ivanovic under more pressure. It's fine trying to do that when your team is in form and winning, but when results aren't happening then the pressure will immediately fall on the players who aren't performing.
True. But it's nothing new with most managers. You won't see many managers dropping a favourite like Ivanovic after a 4 or 5 games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
FFS everyone makes mistakes.
Did his cock accidentally slip into his sister in law for 8 years or whatever it was? There's mistakes, and there's just downright vile things. What he did is inexcusable, doesn't make him less of a legend for a united though as you shouldn't look at their personal lives.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
It's not an isolated incident though. Mourinho has consistently been afraid to blood through youth players throughout his career, and at the first sign of trouble he reverts to bus parking.

Some call it pragmatic, but when you have the resources that Mourinho has I'd say cowardly is closer to the mark. A Mikel-Matić pairing is atrociously negative.
I wasn't talking about the overall scenario, just Ivanovic in isolation. No doubt, Mourinho is shit with youth.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Never thought I see this thread this season, but it could happen. They'll probably be keeping tabs on Klopp & Guardiola from now if the situation worsens. They're running out of top managers, their only option is to resort to the flavour of the month whoever manages Porto.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
This Kennedy lad he's playing.

Is their genuinely no-one in the academy who could play instead?
I love this post. Chelsea fans won't know what to post, they can't say there's no one better because they've hyped their youth up so much - but they can't say there is because they've said Mourinho is going to start blooding through more youth.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Banging your brothers wife for 8 years is not a mistake. Come on.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
If (big if ) they finish outside the top four, it wouldn't be inconceivable.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
If things don't improve I can see him walking. But seriously, it does go to show that staying at the top in sports is such a bloody hard thing to do. Can see Jose's supreme confidence going down the toilet if these results don't stop.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If (big if ) they finish outside the top four, it wouldn't be inconceivable.
It really isn't. The form of a lot of players has collapsed. And from experience when that happens to majority of the squad as with Chelsea, it takes an awful long time to recover form.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Banging your brothers wife for 8 years is not a mistake. Come on.
Disgraceful that and it made me lose all my respect for Giggs as a person and I don't care how good he was at football and how much he loves United.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Disgraceful that and it made me lose all my respect for Giggs as a person and I don't care how good he was at football and how much he loves United.
It won't affect how I view him in a footballing sense, but I lost all the respect I had for him as a person.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He helped his brother taking care of the business and you lost all respect for him?:confused:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
G Nev has written pieces about Wenger & Lvg so I wonder if he will dare to write one about Jose.

RedOldBoy

You'd expect that a manager of Mourinho's reputation to turn it around some time this season, the question is when and whether the title will be out of reach by then. It will certainly be suicide if Abramovic decides to sack Mourinho. There is always Klopp available, but will he take a gamble ala AVB? I'd imagine Ancelotti would be available come next season but not now. There is something going on behind the scenes, I'm unsure though about the gravity of the situation, what with Mourinho being an arrogant prick and Abramovic being so harsh on his managers.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Is this the "Can't see anyone else win the PL while Mou is at Chelsea" counter jynx thread?

:mad:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hmm, not sure which irony to choose from. Getting sacked after losing to Arsenal or sacked after losing to Porto?

Status
Not open for further replies.